Pigeon Boy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pigeon Boy

Post by sandy betts on March 30th 2016, 8:54 am

The possible connection with Darlene's brother Leo and the Keating name has to be just an interesting coincidence , because the only way they are connected is through marriage.
The problem with that is Leo was about 14 yrs old when Darlene was killed, so the Keating connection came many yrs later.
I am curious about the Bruno family having possibly another son named Tony or Anthony.
In 1990 after I took my suspects picture and showed it to my children and their friends. One of their boyfriends who was in his 40's, was in a Bar in Martinez Ca. He was sitting next to my suspect and over heard the two workers who were with my POI, call him Tony , the other worker called him Anthony. The boyfriend phoned me to tell me he was at the bar and asked me to get there asap. He said that the truck he was driving had A-1 Plastering on the side of it and that the man told him he just finished a job in Vallejo. It was 9pm and I was in bed, not about to confront my poi and put the boyfriend in danger.
March 1990 Darlene's sister and I became friends. I had read in the newspaper that she was being tormented by a person claiming to be Zodiac. Someone had drawn a large Z logo on her garage door. With the Z logo was TR or TD 187.
187 being the penal code for murder. The initials TR or TD I think could be the perpetrators initials? Or it could be a false clue? Darlene had many sisters and brothers 10 in all. The one I became friends with was Pam who lived 5 min away from me. When I read about her being bothered in the paper and was told by a cop friend of mine, to get in touch with her , I did. I told her that I also had someone who I believed was Zodiac who had started with me back in Vallejo in 1968 and that he was still harassing me. I told her that I had many license plates of the cars and trucks he drove. I had some memorized and told them to her. She went upstairs to get her note book where she had written down the plates she saw as well. One was a match to mine, it was a large green car VLT 885 or 855? What would be the odds of her having the same stalker as me ? It was a few months later Aug 1990 ,that I took two pictures of him and when I showed them to her , she broke down and cried, then she shook. She said to please turn the pictures over, because he was the man who killed her sister and she didn't want to see his face! I would like for anyone to help me get his true name and then try to prove that he couldn't be Zodiac.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts on March 30th 2016, 10:27 am

One way to check is either at the recorders office or phone books. Some city directories are combined with the city next to them , like some of the directories for Vallejo have Benicia added. So Richmond , El Cerrito could have Albany included?
The court houses where you pay property taxes ,have maps with names on every block, it is tedious work !
I liked it better before everything was put into the computers at the recorders. It was much easier to tack people. You can't find everything on line, that is for sure!

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts on March 30th 2016, 11:52 am

I just received a call from Darlene's sister and I asked her if she or Leo had any relative or connection to a Wm J Keating. Her answer was no.
She has paid for some site that will allow her to search 10 names a yr., so I gave her my poi that I believe is the man who stalked her and I at the same time. She will check him out and get back to me. I let her know that he lived very close to Darlene in Vallejo. He hasn't bothered her lately, because she moved far away. But she has had people who have gone to her door, asking her to give Sandy Betts a message ? One gave his name as Juan Hernandez.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester on March 30th 2016, 11:55 pm

I wonder if the Bruno's had more children after 1940, after the census which is where Ophion got the name from. That is something we can check into. But then we would also have to find out when the Bruno family moved out of that house and where did they move to. I think the Pigeon Boy thing is just a coincidence but I'm not always right lol.

That would be a hell of a thing if Pam's stalker ended up being the same guy who has been stalking you.
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts on March 31st 2016, 8:57 am

JohnFester wrote:I wonder if the Bruno's had more children after 1940, after the census which is where Ophion got the name from. That is something we can check into. But then we would also have to find out when the Bruno family moved out of that house and where did they move to. I think the Pigeon Boy thing is just a coincidence but I'm not always right lol.

That would be a hell of a thing if Pam's stalker ended up being the same guy who has been stalking you.

There is absolutely no doubt that he is the same man who was stalking Pam. She couldn't have had the same plate number for one thing. And she would get a call from him with in a minute or two from him calling me. He would say almost the same things to her as he would me, except he would sometimes swear at her, he never has to me.
He did threaten both of us to stay away from each other or else. We would have to be very sneaky when we wanted to meet up. I would have to make sure I wasn't followed to her house , have her hide in my car and I would bring her to my home so we could talk and compare what was going on. We couldn't take any chances that he had our phones tapped. I know that sounds paranoid , but we would say things like where we would be going and he would be there. My neighbor saw him at the phone box on the corner where I live, but wouldn't tell the police what she saw , because she was so afraid of him. I did hear him click on the line once in a while and he would tap on the phone keys. He could actually play the keys like music, once it was: Mary had a little Lamb. Sounds crazy I know, but very true. I am pretty sure that some of the things he did was to have me report the silly things he did , just to make me look nuts , so I wouldn't be believed. I figured that out ,so the crazy things I wouldn't report. Pam on the other reported everything to the police and they believed that she was crazy.
They asked me once if I would take a polygraph test ? I said yes, please give me one , so you will know I am telling you the truth ! But they never did .

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester on April 1st 2016, 6:09 pm

Well LE can't ignore the crazy things if it's two different people reporting them unless they thought you two were in cahoots I guess. I never trust law enforcement of any kind bease they are worthless for the most part and if they did their job then the case would probably be solved and your suspect would probably be behind bars whether he was Z or not, he sounds like a serious criminal and probably a murderer.
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts on April 1st 2016, 9:33 pm

LE were very nice to me until I met Pam and then they dropped me like a hot potato. They told me she flunked the lie detector test and so did her husband. But I know how scared she was and was hysterical most of the time, so it is no wonder she flunked. I asked them when I told them that I wanted the polygraph test, if my being so upset would affect my test ? I am not sure what they said ,but they never gave me the test. I am pretty sure you need to be calm when taking that test.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on April 5th 2016, 8:39 pm

Sandy, since you know Pam personally... do you find her to be a credible person as far as information she has provided in the case? If you don't want to answer that, I completely understand.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts on April 6th 2016, 10:00 am

Sorry to say that when I thought she was telling me the truth, it turned out to be a lie and when I thought she was lying it was the truth. I did believe her when she said that she thought Darlene was involved a counterfeit ring. But when she called me to say that Geraldo Rivera was at her house I thought it was a lie, then someone from his show called me a few minutes later, to ask me some questions about my suspect ,whom at that time I thought was Larry Kane.I remember one time she said that she was meeting someone downtown Pittsburg and need me to protect her if there was any problem with the man. I raced to Pittsburg thinking that she could be in danger. I saw her with another female parked on the other side of a street in Pittsburg laughing. That was the last time I went to help her. She has apologized to me for all the wrong she has done to me , I accepted her apology. She said it was because she was jealous of me, because she thought I was so pretty ? I do feel very sorry for her , because I know how scary it was for the two of us, for so many years that the suspect was tormenting us daily. We didn't know each day if it would be our last. I felt more safe after I took his picture and told him that I gave it to the police. I recommend that anyone being stalked, carry a camera with them, get the stalkers picture and have it developed right away. They don't want to be caught!

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester on April 6th 2016, 9:17 pm

She seems like a fruit! I feel bad she lost her sister and all but she can't ever seem to keep a story accurate from what I have seen. I think she is probably right about Darlene being in a counterfeit ring though otherwise there would have to be another explanation for all the money she was spending. Drugs is the only other thing that would make sense.
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts on April 6th 2016, 11:09 pm

Yes it is a shame that she has gone along with every suspect brought to her attention. Just the other day she said she liked that kid who worked at Terry's. Before that it was Grant and Gyke , Kane and Allen. I told her that no one will ever believe us about our guy, if she keeps doing that. Her reply was : What difference did it make , they won't believe us anyway. She knows that the guy we both saw, who was threatening us is her sisters killer. Why on earth won't she tell the police that? Maybe she truly fears him because he did threaten us?
She doesn't think that he is still killing, I am very sure he won't stop until he is caught or dies of old age. Meanwhile more girls are being murdered and I feel guilty for not being able to convince the police that he is Zodiac.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on May 8th 2016, 9:02 pm

cant believe this is the first time i have seen this thread. read through the whole thing and this is just crazy stuff but i think it is probably a coincidence.
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts on May 9th 2016, 12:10 am

You think what is a coincidence ? That the man who killed Darlene happens to be the same man who is stalking her sister and me ? Now he is going after my granddaughter. She saw him today at her work again in S.F. How can all of that be a coincidence?
It wasn't a coincidence that the killer put his killing costume in my car before it was even described in any newspaper. And that my clothes line in Napa gets taken just before that. That the notes I get from him are a match to Zodiacs writing. Has any expert ever told you that Kane's writing is a match? I have seen it and it is not a match. So his prints and writing don't match, but he did live in S.F. and Lake Tahoe. That doesn't make him Zodiac. He was never 200 pounds in 1969 either. I am going through a lot right now with my suspect and hearing that it is all a coincidence has rubbed me the wrong way.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on May 9th 2016, 12:22 am

no sandy i was talking about the pigeon boy thing in general, that a young kid would sign as the red phantom. to me that is a coincidence.
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on October 10th 2016, 1:32 am

I had a friend reach out to John Verga's grand daughter but I seriously doubt that she repsonds.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on October 10th 2016, 6:10 pm

ophion1031 wrote:I had a friend reach out to John Verga's grand daughter but I seriously doubt that she repsonds.

that friend is me. I sent a pm on facebook but she hasnt replied but it says she got the message. I'd say she's probably not going to respond. was worth a try.
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on October 10th 2016, 8:05 pm

Eric X wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:I had a friend reach out to John Verga's grand daughter but I seriously doubt that she repsonds.

that friend is me. I sent a pm on facebook but she hasnt replied but it says she got the message. I'd say she's probably not going to respond. was worth a try.

Thanks. Keep me posted!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top