NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is letter w/ cipher, bomb diagram and envelope

2 posters

Go down

My name is letter w/ cipher, bomb diagram and envelope Empty My name is letter w/ cipher, bomb diagram and envelope

Post by ophion1031 July 22nd 2015, 11:53 pm

My name is letter w/ cipher, bomb diagram and envelope Mynameisletter_zps8uni59yu

My name is letter w/ cipher, bomb diagram and envelope Mybusbomb2_zpsviyb6qqx

My name is letter w/ cipher, bomb diagram and envelope My42070envelopefront_zpsyjqfx0gf

My name is letter w/ cipher, bomb diagram and envelope My42070envelopeback_zpsyionqtuv
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

My name is letter w/ cipher, bomb diagram and envelope Empty Re: My name is letter w/ cipher, bomb diagram and envelope

Post by Don Pseuym August 31st 2015, 10:08 am

The address on the envelope and the printing on the letter are quite different like the letter was done very small , speedy ( like cops do when taking notes on a crime ) I wonder if they are confirmed to be from the same person?

back in 76, I 16 or 17 got a job at a food plant working out in the garage on delivery trucks.
when we had to take inventory of filters qt,s of fluid , etc . when it was unclear as to how many it was for some reason
My boss would right down the two circles one above another inside of a circle . he said thats how they did it in Vietnam it looked like the 3 same ones in the cipher

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

My name is letter w/ cipher, bomb diagram and envelope Empty Re: My name is letter w/ cipher, bomb diagram and envelope

Post by ophion1031 September 1st 2015, 12:26 am

My theory on that... the writer may have had some sort of problem with their writing hand. Arthritis, maybe. If you compare all of the "confirmed" Zodiac mailings, there are two different styles of writing. There is the "neat" writing, like on the envelope and then there is the "sloppy" writing like in the letter.

To me it looks like the same author, but I think the person writing would get pain in their hand and eventually the writing gets sloppy. Either that or they write sloppy on purpose. I think the neat writing is the person's natural every day handwriting. Compare the writing on the envelope to the writing of the Belli letter. It's the same. I think the writer took his/her time with the Belli letter because they admired Belli and did not want to use his/her sloppy writing.

Also, compare the "neat" writing to the handwriting of Ted Kaczynski. It's really really close! And we get bomb diagrams, which also is something that makes Kaczynski a good suspect, although bombings weren't as uncommon back then as they are today.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum