Lawrence "Larry" Kane

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lawrence "Larry" Kane

Post by Galaxie500 on May 10th 2017, 9:28 pm

ophion1031 wrote:...
Spouse(s): Marie Fink (born as Ethel Marie Brown). They married Dec. 30, 1959 in Algiers, LA and divorced after just two months due to Kane having an affair with a younger woman in Feb. 1960.

In 1959, Kane had involvements (the nature of which aren't entirely clear) with a woman named Barbara Grantham. She was 15 years Kane's junior, meaning that she would have been 20 years old in Feb. 1960. Though I can't be certain, I believe this is the woman referred to in the divorce papers. IIRC, the man to whom she was married at the time (albeit separated) operated a private detective agency.
Galaxie500

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxie500 on May 13th 2017, 9:37 pm

Galaxie500 wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:...
Spouse(s): Marie Fink (born as Ethel Marie Brown). They married Dec. 30, 1959 in Algiers, LA and divorced after just two months due to Kane having an affair with a younger woman in Feb. 1960.

In 1959, Kane had involvements (the nature of which aren't entirely clear) with a woman named Barbara Grantham. She was 15 years Kane's junior, meaning that she would have been 20 years old in Feb. 1960. Though I can't be certain, I believe this is the woman referred to in the divorce papers. IIRC, the man to whom she was married at the time (albeit separated) operated a private detective agency.

Hattiesburg American. Sept. 11, 1959:

New Orleans Picayune. Oct. 1958:

New Orleans City Directory, 1960:

Galaxie500

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxie500 on September 22nd 2017, 10:36 am

I recently took up the initiative of cobbling together an illustrated timeline of Kane's movements as compiled from newspaper articles, vital records, city directories, the web, etc. It can be viewed at the following address -

https://lawrencekane.wordpress.com/
Galaxie500

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 5th 2017, 10:53 pm

Galaxie500 wrote:I recently took up the initiative of cobbling together an illustrated timeline of Kane's movements as compiled from newspaper articles, vital records, city directories, the web, etc. It can be viewed at the following address -

https://lawrencekane.wordpress.com/

Galaxie500, all wonderful and stuff but I'm afraid your wasting Your time. You see, 'Case Expert' as He is captioned by a TV Documentary crew has declared Lawrence, quote: "The worst ever suspect in the Zodiac case" end quote.

Now Mr 500, what chance do You and I stand of argument or rebuttal against the genuis who proclaims Blaine Blaine the 'GoldCatching' supremo as absolutely and unquestionably credible as His suspects source? Ken Narlow, Captain of The Napa Co. Sheriff's Office, He is obviously an irritation that all should ignore because He referred to Purple Blaine and His ever evolving story of Suspect Richie Gaik being Z suggesting of Mr Blaine: "He's A Kook."  

Above: The Void Reaction to Kenneth Nar-low-blow Comment/assessment of Source Blaine Blaine and His Insane Insane Ranting!

How dare He! He is just some insignificant low rank Captain of A Sheriffs Office who's skills as a Homicide Detective are skills nobody has detected!  

"Goldylocks has physical evidence to support His claim, including a photo depicting the Man!" Announced the Narrator for Mystery-Quest: San Francisco Slaughter Episode! What more could One hope to have?

"WelshChappie has physical evidence to support His claim, including a signed confession from His suspect..."

WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top