Miscellaneous documents

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by ophion1031 on February 16th 2017, 1:40 am

Kane boring? Wow. If someone were to make a movie about Kane, it would do pretty well, I think. I wouldn't say Gaik was boring, he was actually a really interesting guy, but there is a ton of info on the guy and we don't know a lot about Kane. I think he was running around the country doing some pretty bad things. Zodiac or not, he is definitely not boring. Ross Sullivan, on the other hand, is boring (in my opinion). He's not a horrible suspect or anything, but he is pretty boring.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3748
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by Galaxie500 on May 11th 2017, 9:14 pm

Galaxie500 wrote:


(The Toledo Blade. August 5, 1946.)



(Herald Journal. August 29, 1946.)


Marriage license issued to Larry Kaye and Eileen Barton, dated July 07, 1945. Taken from
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rstrother/5291736729/ -



Last edited by Galaxie500 on June 29th 2017, 11:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Galaxie500

Posts : 237
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 25
Location : Westchase, FL / Charlotte, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by Galaxie500 on May 11th 2017, 9:15 pm

Galaxie500 wrote:Taken from
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rstrother/5291736729/ -


Additional information regarding Eileen Barton can be found below...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eileen_Barton

"At age 15, she appeared as a guest singer on a Johnny Mercer variety series, leading to her being noticed by Frank Sinatra, who took her under his wing and put her in a regular spot on the CBS radio show that he hosted in the 1940s. She co-starred on Sinatra's show beginning August 16, 1944,[10][11] and was also part of Sinatra's act at the Paramount Theater in 15 appearances there.[4] She also appeared on her own and as a guest performer with such stars as Count Basie, Nat King Cole, and Danny Kaye.

In 1945, Barton had her own radio program, Teen Timers.[2] That November, the program's name was changed to the Eileen Barton Show. It was broadcast Saturday mornings on NBC.[12]"


Last edited by Galaxie500 on May 13th 2017, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Galaxie500

Posts : 237
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 25
Location : Westchase, FL / Charlotte, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by Galaxie500 on May 13th 2017, 4:35 pm

Galaxie500 wrote:
Galaxie500 wrote:


(The Toledo Blade. August 5, 1946.)



(Herald Journal. August 29, 1946.)


Marriage license issued to Larry Kaye and Eileen Barton, dated July 07, 1945. Taken from
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rstrother/5291736729/ -


Larry Kaye and Eileen P. Barton in the NYC marriage registry. July 07, 1945 -



Eileen Barton newspaper reference. Jan. 03, 1945 -



Last edited by Galaxie500 on June 29th 2017, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Galaxie500

Posts : 237
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 25
Location : Westchase, FL / Charlotte, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by ophion1031 on May 13th 2017, 8:56 pm

Wow, very cool stuff! Didn't Kane also use the alias of "Barton" at one time?
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3748
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by Galaxie500 on May 13th 2017, 9:17 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Wow, very cool stuff! Didn't Kane also use the alias of "Barton" at one time?

Yep!




avatar
Galaxie500

Posts : 237
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 25
Location : Westchase, FL / Charlotte, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by WelshChappie on May 14th 2017, 5:29 am

He used it when they arrested and booked Him once also as seen in the records of Arrest:



avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by Galaxie500 on May 28th 2017, 11:25 am

WelshChappie wrote:He used it when they arrested and booked Him once also as seen in the records of Arrest:




Thanks for posting that, Welsh. I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say that the dossier you obtained from the FBI (and that page in particular) is the foundation upon which all subsequent Kane research has been predicated.
avatar
Galaxie500

Posts : 237
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 25
Location : Westchase, FL / Charlotte, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by WelshChappie on June 6th 2017, 6:19 am

G500:

"Thanks for posting that, Welsh. I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say that the dossier you obtained from the FBI (and that page in particular) is the foundation upon which all subsequent Kane research has been predicated."

No I absolutely agree.  The stumbling block to furthering the research into Lawrence & His background prior to the Arrest Rec. and other Documents I got from the DOJ in relation to Lawrence was that while We knew of Many assumed Names and Aliases He had used,  what We didn't know was the crucial real & legal Name He'd assumed after He changed it officially from 'KLEIN' to 'KAYE'.

Once the 'Kaye' cat was out of the bag so to speak, We had a legal name to research with or in association with Lawrence which is what Morf did and found the actual written submitted request.
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by Galaxie500 on June 6th 2017, 8:02 pm

WelshChappie wrote:G500:

"Thanks for posting that, Welsh. I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say that the dossier you obtained from the FBI (and that page in particular) is the foundation upon which all subsequent Kane research has been predicated."

No I absolutely agree.  The stumbling block to furthering the research into Lawrence & His background prior to the Arrest Rec. and other Documents I got from the DOJ in relation to Lawrence was that while We knew of Many assumed Names and Aliases He had used,  what We didn't know was the crucial real & legal Name He'd assumed after He changed it officially from 'KLEIN' to 'KAYE'.

Once the 'Kaye' cat was out of the bag so to speak, We had a legal name to research with or in association with Lawrence which is what Morf did and found the actual written submitted request.

It's also convenient to have his arrest dates available so that they can be cross-referenced with newspaper articles, etc.

ophion1031 wrote:Wow, very cool stuff! Didn't Kane also use the alias of "Barton" at one time?


Eileen Barton was arguably one of the most popular radio personalities of the late 1940's and early 1950's. That she and Kane were engaged to marry for a time suggests that Kane was a little more multifaceted than the oft-raised 'drooling, lecherous thug' cliche gives him credit for.
avatar
Galaxie500

Posts : 237
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 25
Location : Westchase, FL / Charlotte, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by WelshChappie on June 7th 2017, 4:27 am

"That she and Kane were engaged to marry for a time suggests that Kane was a little more multifaceted than the oft-raised 'drooling, lecherous thug' cliche gives him credit for."

Well I've known that for a number of Years now G, as has Yourself, too. The people who have an image of Kane in their minds as some semi-conscious, dribbling dimwit who can't write His own name due to brain damage seem to want to believe that rather than basing their opinion/views on the actual evidence.

If You are like that member I chatted to over on Tom's chat board then it's a case of, and this is literlly what they actually said on that chat room,

"Well to be honest I am not interested in Larry Kane or the evidence you say points to Him. Larry Kane isn't the Zodiac, at least I hope He isn't as Kane is simply way too boring."

What wonderful Logic to use to approach a investigation with an aim to find the correct answer/suspect! I pointed out that unfortunately the truth in terms of the Zodiac was is unaware of that persons wanting Zodiac to be or no be a certain suspect and their wanting, wishing and expecting will make no difference to the factual truth of who He was because the truth is the truth and it will remain the same today as it was yesterday and the day before that rite up to December 20 of 1968 when the Zodiac was born.

It does amaze Me Galaxie500 that there seem to be people out there calling themselves 'sleuths' who rule suspects out based on 'I don't like the look of Him, He's not exciting enough for My liking.'

Like We know G, that isn't true about Kane and He actually had connections to, or was directly known to be friend of, certain singers and other well known stars and was described in the press as a 'Handsome playboy.' We know this G because We have taken the time to do some serious research into His background and not, as some seem to do, heard 'Brain Damage' and conclude Kane must be a dribbling retard who certainly could not be the Great and Intellectual 'Zodiac' (as the fans of Z see Him).

Again, I know because I have taken the time to research it, Frontal Lobe Damage has little to no impact on traditional IQ testing and Kane's IQ was above the average and was the same post injury as it were pre. Hence, He would and did represent Himself in Civil Cases brought against Him because, as one Newspaper reported, Kane had a quote "Extensive knowledge of the Civil Law.' End Quote. That same article went on to say this is the reason why He had won the majority of the cases in which He defended Himself.

He's anything but your friendless backward idiot who can't tie His own shoe laces and anyone who wants to do serious and impartial research into Him will discover this fact, too.
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Miscellaneous documents

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum