Your favorite sports teams?

:: Off Topic :: Sports

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your favorite sports teams?

Post by Metal Years on August 9th 2016, 2:26 pm

O yea; if U like basketball, this is pretty funny. I came up with it at the aforementioned Grizz game. If the opposing team misses a free-throw that's not a potential rebound situation, like it's the first of two? Real loud, yell out, "Way to go, Defense!" The fans seated near you will really like it.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on August 9th 2016, 8:32 pm

Metal Years wrote:O yea; if U like basketball, this is pretty funny. I came up with it at the aforementioned Grizz game. If the opposing team misses a free-throw that's not a potential rebound situation, like it's the first of two? Real loud, yell out, "Way to go, Defense!" The fans seated near you will really like it.

LOL I have never heard of anyone doing that before. Pretty funny though.
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on August 9th 2016, 9:35 pm

That kinda reminds me of when Marcus Smart played for Oklahoma State and was known as a "flop artist." The guy was known nationally for this. Well, that and he was a hell of a player. Smart had an amazing battle against DeAndre Kane of Iowa State a few years ago. That game was in Oklahoma. Smart had a couple of insane flops in that game. There was one play where he fell down when nobody touched him and he got mad at the ref for not calling a foul.

Anyways, a month later Oklahoma State played at Iowa State and the Cyclone fans decided to flop whenever Smart shot a free throw. All the major sporting news outlets reported the story. It was pretty damn funny. Someone in the crowd kept holding up a "flop-o-meter" sign.

ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on August 9th 2016, 9:45 pm

Check out the last one in this video, at the :52 mark. Hilarious!

ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top