This is Ophion speaking

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on June 1st 2015, 8:56 pm

Hell-o there!! Name is Chad. Or call me Ophion. Either is good. You may remember me from such websites as zodiackillersite.com and zodiacporn.net.

So anyways... I have been into serial killers since I was in Jr. High. I read about them every chance I get and watch videos whenever I can as well. When Fincher's Zodiac movie came out, I already knew the basics of the case and had read Greysmith's book. The movie made me more interested and so I hit the interwebs and ended up finding some pretty cool sites. I have become a regular over at Zodiackillersite.com, where there are some great people doing amazing research!

My other interests include sports, music, video games and spending time with my two sons. I have a weird (and sometimes disgusting) sense of humor. My goal in life is to become a film maker. I have some stuff written, but I take a long time to do things because they have to be perfect.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by The Virus on June 2nd 2015, 1:14 am

Hey chad I really like some of your ideas on the minutemen and bill thoresen and some of the different theories you have put out there. i too think that zodiac had some sort of affiliation to a political group.
avatar
The Virus

Posts : 220
Join date : 2015-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on June 14th 2015, 12:41 am

Well I can't take credit for the Minutemen research. A guy named Rand dug up most of the stuff and some of it was from a book about the Minutemen. I forget the author's name but I will post that and the book title once I remember. I have not had a chance to read the book yet.

I became very interested in Rand's work and did a bunch of research of my own after Rand had walked away from his work. That is how I happened upon the name of William Thoresen and found out that Thoresen lived exactly one mile from where Paul Stine was murdered. Thoresen, as mentioned in the Thoresen thread, was selling guns to the Minutemen. All of that is discussed in their appropriate threads.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ZodeMode on June 28th 2015, 8:11 pm

Ophion, I'm still trying to figure out how to make you a mod. Give me some time and I will figure it out.
avatar
ZodeMode
Admin

Posts : 198
Join date : 2015-05-31
Age : 45
Location : Los Angeles

http://zodiackiller.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on July 12th 2015, 8:37 pm

ZodeMode wrote:Ophion, I'm still trying to figure out how to make you a mod. Give me some time and I will figure it out.

No worries, man.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by Rocketman on March 19th 2016, 7:57 pm

Happy birthday bud!
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 909
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on May 9th 2016, 9:18 pm

Rocketman wrote:Happy birthday bud!

Thanks! Sorry, didn't see this until now.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on July 2nd 2016, 9:53 pm

Was having a problem logging in there for a moment but my dumb ass had the caps lock on so it wasn't taking me password. I was so mad that I started a new account, so now I will have to delete that one. Duhhhhhhhhhhhh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sleep would be good right about now.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on September 27th 2016, 4:07 pm

Hey Chad, quick question mate..... Who's site is this?

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on September 27th 2016, 8:24 pm

Technically it is my site, but ZodeMode set it up because I am a dumbass when it comes to computers Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on September 27th 2016, 8:35 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Technically it is my site, but ZodeMode set it up because I am a dumbass when it comes to computers Very Happy Very Happy


That's OK then, phew lol.

  "I am a dumbass when it comes to computers"

Should have asked Me, I am somewhat of an expert in website creation. You'd have had a site called "The San Francisco BTK Thing: David Berkowitz" This forum is for discussion about the Unsolved Case of Dennis Rader, who was dubbed by Press as The Green River Killer.  Upoming site:  Hilllside Stranglers Theodore Bundy and, Ummm, Person.

  Laughing

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on September 27th 2016, 9:16 pm

Ted Bundy was a friendly fellow! Haha

Being a website creator, do you think this one looks ok? Is it easy to navigate? Any tips you can give would be much appreciated.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on September 27th 2016, 9:35 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Ted Bundy was a friendly fellow! Haha

Being a website creator, do you think this one looks ok? Is it easy to navigate? Any tips you can give would be much appreciated.

This site is fine Chad, layout is good and easy to find where you want to go. 

  Ted Bundy was a wonderful Gentleman. He worked as a volunteer on suicide prevention hotline with a co-worker by the Name of Anne Rule, who would become a best selling author later down the line.

 She said she once asked Ted would He mind accompanying Her to Her vehicle as she didn't want to walk through the parking lot at the late hour and specifically said "Not with a killer out there attacking random women."

 You know what Teddy's response was? "Sure I'll walk you to your car. I think your safe Miss Rule. . .Your probably not the killers type"

She says that to this day, now she knows what He was saying because He was that killer, she gets a cold chill.

 - - - TRIVIA.  Upon being told "It's Time to go now Ted" By the Warden & Priest, Bundy began to plead 'No! No!" then refused to walk and had to be dragged to the Chair. Says it all really about a coward like Him, bash a defenseless girls skull in because He can kill who He likes. "Your turn Theodore, come along..." He appealing for Help, giving it the 'PLEASE...NO' pleading for His life.  When He first saw the Chair His legs gave way under Him.  I will never be 'FOR' capitol punishment on any level, but I just think its amusing how Mr Bundy showed His true colors when faced with being strapped in and told "Now hold tight Ted cause this May make your eyes water......"

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on September 27th 2016, 9:59 pm

But back to the topic of Me being The New T-1000 Moderator. I obviously insist I be made Chief of the Police-Mods immediately. I must have an ability to censor the entire posting population because I am too important to not be given this authoritative power. 

 I shall be sat at My laptop, as a cat waiting to pounce, on the next unsuspecting poster of opinion....



 "AHHH-HA!! FREEZE, HOLD YOUR TYPING RIGHT THERE!! OK SIR,  I'M ARRESTING YOU ON SUSPICION OF DISAGREEING WITH ME! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DO ANYTHING YET ANYTHING YOU DO PUBLISH CAN AND WILL BE EDITED FOR YOU BY FIRST RESPONDING WELSH NUTCASE: ALEX THE CRATE AND HIS POSSIBLE WELSH ANCESTRY."

Hey that's a point Chad, could we have some sort of official ceremony where I am inducted into The Moderating Business? Have you got a spare sword so I may kneel and be Knighted as Alex Lewis MOD-MBE?  Wearing a crown, is that going a tad too far? Muhaha.

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on September 27th 2016, 11:26 pm

I really haven't read up on Ted Bundy since the 90's. A lot of the facts and trivial type things have escaped my mind haha. It happens with old age I suppose. Ted saying "Not with a killer out there attacking random women" is pretty funny. I mean, it's not funny because he WAS the killer, but it was still funny. Very Happy

What is the T-1000 Moderator? I'm pretty sure that is a reference to another Z website, but I'm not positive about that. Are you referring to someone who has talked bad about you for stating your opinions? If so, I know exactly what you mean and I disagree with how that person conducts himself.

If you would like to be a mod here, that would be great! I don't know if I have the power to make that happen though. I think only the site creator has the authority to make you a mod and he has gone AWOL, but I will mess with the admin tools and see what I can do.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on September 28th 2016, 2:06 am

T-1000 is the model of Terminator in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. You know, Arnold's enemy terminator made of liquid metal. The T-1000.  

  :-)

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on September 28th 2016, 2:12 am

Are you referring to someone who has talked bad about you for stating your opinions? If so, I know exactly what you mean and I disagree with how that person conducts himself."



Thank you, appreciate it. Your not alone mate, I can show you emails from a number of His sites members messaging Me to offer their support for y position & saying they believed I was in the right and did nothing they themselves wouldn't have done in the same situation. 

 But Hey, long time ago now with much water passed under the bridge.

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on September 28th 2016, 9:04 pm

WelshChappie wrote:T-1000 is the model of Terminator in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. You know, Arnold's enemy terminator made of liquid metal. The T-1000.  

  :-)
Ah damn, I feel like a jackass now haha
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on September 28th 2016, 9:07 pm

Yeah I saw that the person had posted some bad things because you wouldn't release some files to the public which is stupid that anyone would expect that of you. The same person tried to bully someone else into getting the same report. Kinda pathetic strategy if you ask me.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on October 1st 2016, 9:03 pm

"Yeah I saw that the person had posted some bad things because you wouldn't release some files to the public"

 It amused Me that Tom, for whatever reason, wanted to know how Harvey Hines came to discover and recall that Kane lived on Eddy St. At first I refused to answer. I knew Tom though H.H had no explanation nor proof for Lawrence Residing at 217 Eddy and hoped I had no answer but unfortunately for Tommy, I did know as it was in Harvey's 120 page report.

 The answer to how H.H knew where Kane lived and who gave Him the address. . . John Miles of Delta Pontiac.  Kane went to Delta Pontiac to purchase a new vehicle on Hire Purchase or Monthly Payment Plan. John Miles refused Kane and Kane, knowing John Miles and His Mother Sarah knew each other going back some years, Kane asked if He got His Mother to Co-Sign the agreement, would Miles sell Him it then? Miles said Yes, and He accompanied Lawrence back to Eddy Street where He resided with His Mother Sarah who co-signed for Larry.

 Oliver Hines sent Me Havey's report asking Me to be selective on who I share it with. Oliver's words were "If someone has genuine interest in it and wants to read it, that's fine. But I don't want it fall into the hands of them who just want to try and discredit His report along with defaming Harvey's Character."

 And so,with that in mind, Void can believe He's entitled to have copies of everything because He's The Top Dog of Z Amateur Community all He likes, to Me He's simply: 'Thomas the Plank'.  I won't disrespect Oliver's one request because I know Tom will just try and rip it to shreds and before He opens the report to page 1 Tom will already have decided that the report is nonsense, the author is not credible & He'll decide this before He ever reads a word of it.


Last edited by WelshChappie on October 8th 2016, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by Rocketman on October 2nd 2016, 12:07 am

Chad, it was Destry Hines that Tom was trying to bully and Destry handled him exactly how he should have. I pictured Tom sitting in a corner crying and hitting the walls like a small child.

Tom can kiss my hairy ass.

I don't talk bad about people in the Z case but he doesn't count because of the way he treats people. Funny how his site has become a graveyard.
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 909
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on October 3rd 2016, 3:07 am

Alex, just remember, as I'm sure you know, you are not obligated to give any information to Tom. He threw a big ol' fit when he heard you had Hines' report and wouldn't share it. Maybe if he were more "professional" it would be easier to share information with him, but he is a jackass.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on October 3rd 2016, 3:10 am

Rocketman wrote:Chad, it was Destry Hines that Tom was trying to bully and Destry handled him exactly how he should have. I pictured Tom sitting in a corner crying and hitting the walls like a small child.

Tom can kiss my hairy ass.

I don't talk bad about people in the Z case but he doesn't count because of the way he treats people. Funny how his site has become a graveyard.

Exactly!!
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on October 8th 2016, 4:07 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Alex, just remember, as I'm sure you know, you are not obligated to give any information to Tom. He threw a big ol' fit when he heard you had Hines' report and wouldn't share it. Maybe if he were more "professional" it would be easier to share information with him, but he is a jackass.

I know He didn't like that I had got hold of Harvey's complete report and came onto Richards Site where I was talking about some of the reports contents and I could tell Tom was posting hoping I'd agree to send Him a copy. I reminded Tom of some of the less than favorable comments He'd made about Harvey and asked Why, if He feels that way about Harvey's character, would He be eager to know what Harvey had compiled?

 I could tell Him what Oliver's opinion is of Voigt because Oliver told Me what He thinks of Him after He became aware of the defaming and non accurate claims Tom had thrown around the internet about His Brother Harvey. I won't and didn't though because while I know Oliver would be more than happy to have Tom know what He as a retired Law Enforcement Officer thinks of Him and His ability to  research a case, but I won't as it isn't My place to do that. 

 I will say that Oliver, Himself having investigated crime for a living, was less than impressed with Tom's approach. He used a specific word to declare what He thinks of it that I shall not repeat here, :-)

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on October 8th 2016, 8:14 pm

I don't think I knew that Richard had a site...

Tom already has his mind made up about Kane and about Hines' report, so he doesn't need to see it anyways. I'm pretty sure I know the word that you will not mention haha.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum