Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by Eric X on March 19th 2017, 3:33 am

happy birthday brosef stalin!
Eric X

https://www.facebook.com/Cremated-496141773747825/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on March 19th 2017, 7:11 am

Oliver Hines, Retired Law Enforcement Officer and Brother of the Late Harvey, had this to say regarding Thomas:

"As for the people such as this Tom person who are bashing Harvey and His reputation, they are idiots who know absolutely nothing, that is all they are, idiots! Harvey was not only my Brother, but He and I were also colleagues for about 12 months or so working for the same Agency. Harvey was one of the best investigators I have ever worked with professionally and privately. "

Oliver went on to tell Me about the time He had accompanied His Brother to Lake Tahoe and the now infamous Crossed Circle and Triangle stone formation. Oliver said He is now too old and unable to physically run around digging up things but back in the day He and Harvey made several trips to S. Lake Tahoe and Helped His Brother in searching for Donna Lass.

Oliver did not need to defend His late Brother reputation to Me, and He knew that, He was telling Me for the likes of Tom V who, Oliver so wonderful puts it, 'Is an Idiot who knows nothing, and that's all He is, a complete idiot."

I'll also, based on My having access to HH Full report on Kane, along with My personally coming to know His brother and Son, I can only be as honest as I can in saying that in Harvey, whether You agree with His conclusions or not, was a Man who cared deeply on a personal level aswel as A professional one. Harvey's trips to Tahoe, His chasing down Leads in the Lass Disappearance etc was all done in His free out of work time and as such, His own financial expense.

I have, believe it or not, had people send me Emails or comments on sites asking Me how much Harvey made from this? I almost can't believe some people would believe it even possible He could gain from this financially. I couldn't help Myself once and replied: "Harvey Made a few Hundred Million from this. Oh Yes, no doubt about it, He was on the Pay-Roll of the Man who lives in the Sky and is an Invisible Billionaire but, please, that's just between You and I!"
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on March 19th 2017, 8:00 pm

Happy birthday, Chad!
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years on March 19th 2017, 8:10 pm

Hey, Ophion. Word on the street is that it's your b'day today. If that intel is correct, Happy Birthday!
If it isn't, I hope you have a rockin' ass March 19th!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 19th 2017, 9:37 pm

Thanks, everyone!! It's also my brother's birthday. Wish I was celebrating with him, but I'm at work and he is in Oklahoma. At least I got to spend the whole day with the kids so that was cool (even though I have them almost every day).

Hey Alex, did Tom or someone actually claim that Harvey somehow was making money or scamming people?
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on March 20th 2017, 2:44 am

chad check out my new avatar! ksr for life!
Eric X

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on March 20th 2017, 5:30 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Thanks, everyone!! It's also my brother's birthday. Wish I was celebrating with him, but I'm at work and he is in Oklahoma. At least I got to spend the whole day with the kids so that was cool (even though I have them almost every day).

Hey Alex, did Tom or someone actually claim that Harvey somehow was making money or scamming people?

Can't say I personally know or heard of Tom claiming Harvey was making money, No. I personally have had one or two ask Me did He make Money from it and one email even seemed to simply assume it saying something like "Well seen as We know HH Made money from His investigating this case. . ." said so passingly as if "Why else would anyone bother investigating this case if they didn't obviously make a lof of cash from it?>"

I was like "WOW WOW WOWWWW! Wait there a moment! When was this money made by Harvey? Via what means? How much?"

Reply was:  What, so your saying HH never made money from this case?"

I said: 'No, I didn't anything! It was You that just stated that He did, and so. . . .  Can you present Me with your proof of claim please!" I obviously knew He made no money from it, so knew that there was no proof He had made money because One cannot prove a Negative.  He then said "Oh, I just assumed He would have, that's all."

And that's why the Army Major's phrase He repeats throughout a favorite movie of mine whenever someone assumes anything is:  "Assumptions are dangerous!"

I can't tell you I know that Harvey was not on the CIA payroll as an agent of Disinformation to put the suspect of disinformation forward called "Suspect No.1:  Kane, (happy as) Larry!!" and codenamed: 'Operation Astrological Disinform Public via Scapegoat called Kane' but as far as I know Chad, there was no pot of Gold at the end of Zodiac's rainbow, nor would I think He expected a dime for His efforts. Believe it or not, this World does contain people who care about others and have empathy for their fellow man and I wouldn't, just as Harvey didn't, expect to be paid for our precious time to be filled with caring about others.

Truth is, I could never make money from tragedy where all that need happen was several lives, mostly teens and early 20 somethings, had to be ended in order for me to cash in.

Trust Me, I have been offered by person/persons I shall not name, to purchase from Myself,  the full 120 page version of the Hines Report. I turned down that offer, as I simply wouldn't be comfortable making anything on the back of this case and The Hines Families generosity in giving it to Me. Tom Void can charge people to go on His chat boards without a hint of conscience, and that's up to Him. Me, I couldn't, in good conscience, see Betty-Lou laying under that jacket out on Lake Herman on her own Dead then ever be able to look Myself in the mirror again without shame.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on March 20th 2017, 8:04 pm

I remember reading something on Tom's site where he was claiming that Harvey had ripped someone off and something about braces or dentures? I don't recall exactly what it was but I think Sandy or maybe Seagull replied and said that Harvey hadn't ripped the person off. Anybody have memory of that?
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 22nd 2017, 8:46 pm

Eric X wrote:chad check out my new avatar! ksr for life!

Fuck yeah, dude!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on April 8th 2017, 5:54 pm

Rocketman wrote:I remember reading something on Tom's site where he was claiming that Harvey had ripped someone off and something about braces or dentures? I don't recall exactly what it was but I think Sandy or maybe Seagull replied and said that Harvey hadn't ripped the person off. Anybody have memory of that?

Mr Void says lots of things about individual's which, when challenged to explain why He says that, falls suspiciously silent. For example: On His chat boards, which can be seen by anyone who cares to look, Tom makes a statement suggesting:

"Harvey Hines is a Shady Character"

A member responded saying: "Care to tell us why that is Tom?"

No reply.

Member re-directs question of: "Tom, what proof can you show that Hines is untrustworthy please?"

Again, met with silence.

Member won't seem to let Tom get away with this and for a third time asks:

"Tom, you said HH is a shady person, what are you basing this on and can you give any evidence to show that what you allege is accurate please?"

This time Tom responds: "I say He's shady based on my personal dealings with Him."

Member enquires: "Such as. . .?"

Tom fails to reply again after the member twice asks Him to explain what dealings He is speaking of so that We may see and understand why He calls the dealings 'Shady'.

I think Tom should be required to be 'Sworn In' before giving His testimony:

"Please raise your right Foot. . . Do you swear that the useless 'evidence' that you are about to give will be bull-shit, a complete mass of bull-shit and be nothing but. . . Bull-Shit, so help you Zodiac? You may be seated. . . Ugly-boy!"
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on April 10th 2017, 12:56 am

"I say He's shady based on my personal dealings with Him."

does anyone know what Harvey's feelings were towards void?
Eric X

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years on April 11th 2017, 12:21 am

Eric X wrote:"I say He's shady based on my personal dealings with Him."

Right on. And if you don't know, please guess!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on April 11th 2017, 12:32 am

Metal Years wrote:

Just missed you on chat... work is busy as hell and I have been researching a new POI.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on April 11th 2017, 12:33 am

Metal Years wrote:

My guess is that Harvey referred to Tom as "a little whipper snapper."
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years on April 11th 2017, 3:25 pm

ophion1031 wrote:

Lol,"whipper snapper."
I hate I missed ya on chat. I signed into it when I saw U were on but then I went and looked at some stuff and probably posted something lame, so I didn't know when you were actually ON the chat.
I know U are usually at work when you're on here so I totally get it.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on April 11th 2017, 8:28 pm

Metal Years wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:

Lol,"whipper snapper."
I hate I missed ya on chat. I signed into it when I saw U were on but then I went and looked at some stuff and probably posted something lame, so I didn't know when you were actually ON the chat.
I know U are usually at work when you're on here so I totally get it.

I normally connect to chat but if work is busy then I don't get to check it for a while.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on April 12th 2017, 8:26 pm

go stand in the corner ya little whipper snapper or i'll get my hickory stick
Eric X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content