NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the keys to 912 looked like

+2
Don Pseuym
Matthew Mayer
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

what the keys to 912 looked like  - Page 3 Empty Re: what the keys to 912 looked like

Post by sandy betts February 25th 2017, 7:40 pm

Tonight 9pm on KPIX TV, 48hours will have the Star Polly Purete from NCSI ( not sure of that spelling)She will be talking an be about changing the stalking law. She has been stalked for 10 yrs. At 11pm on that same channel the news will show about hair DNA and what can be done with the new technology. I am thinking about the hair found under the stamp on one of Zodiac's letters.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

what the keys to 912 looked like  - Page 3 Empty Re: what the keys to 912 looked like

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 26th 2017, 8:32 pm

cool. I wonder if they will end up putting it on you tube or somewhere online for everyone to watch
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 26th 2017, 11:25 pm

It is on Face book under 48 hours. She has been stalked for a quarter of a century! Maybe she will believe my almost 50yrs? Her name is spelled Pauley Perrette. I tried to email her but couldn't find out how? So I contacted one of her friends and asked her to forward a message to her. I am pretty sure she has a interest in the Zodiac case. The show was pretty good , but I knew already most of what to do when being stalked. It gives people who have never had that happen to them get a better understanding of how helpless you feel and how the police can't help most people.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 27th 2017, 8:25 pm

I hope you can get in touch with her and share our story with her!
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 27th 2017, 11:21 pm

Cross your fingers for me!

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 28th 2017, 12:32 am

will do!
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 28th 2017, 4:28 am

Now sandy, whenever I hear any woman say "It's not the Size that matters, it's what you do with it that counts. . ." I know instantly that is just another way for a woman to say: "Yes,  My boyfriend/Husband has a tiny willy."

"It's not the size the matters.... "

Objection!! Yes it is!

See Hun it's similar to someone saying "It's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts."

That above statement means: "Yes, I came last in the 1,500M race."

I have never ever heard the Winner of Olympic Gold long-jump say after He/She jumps the winning distance and all others jumped failed to better it, say:

"Yes, I jumped a Personal Best which also happened to beat the standing Olympic Record so I have set a New Olympic Record along with winning Gold. . . But that doesn't mean nothing, it's My talking part that counts for much more."
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 28th 2017, 11:56 pm

lol @ tiny willy, I read that as I was taking a swig of beer and now that beer is on my computer screen
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 28th 2017, 11:57 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Now sandy, whenever I hear any woman say "It's not the Size that matters, it's what you do with it that counts. . ." I know instantly that is just another way for a woman to say: "Yes,  My boyfriend/Husband has a tiny willy."

"It's not the size the matters.... "

Objection!! Yes it is!

See Hun it's similar to someone saying "It's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts."

That above statement means: "Yes, I came last in the 1,500M race."

I have never ever heard the Winner of Olympic Gold long-jump say after He/She jumps the winning distance and all others jumped failed to better it, say:

"Yes, I jumped a Personal Best which also happened to beat the standing Olympic Record so I have set a New Olympic Record along with winning Gold. . . But that doesn't mean nothing, it's My talking part that counts for much more."

I finished 8th in the 10 meter dash in 7th grade Smile
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum