NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidio GC parking was zone Z

5 posters

Go down

Presidio GC parking was zone Z Empty Presidio GC parking was zone Z

Post by Don Pseuym September 24th 2015, 7:09 pm

not sure when it was for ever

Last edited by Don Pseuym on September 13th 2017, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Presidio GC parking was zone Z Empty Re: Presidio GC parking was zone Z

Post by Rocketman September 27th 2015, 12:06 am

I don't know as much about the case as most but I do like the golf course theory of Randle Clemons.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 September 29th 2015, 8:58 pm

I invited Randall to post his theory on the site here, but have not heard from him yet.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym October 2nd 2015, 6:34 am

Who is Randell?

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 4th 2015, 2:03 am

Randall Clemons is the guy that came up with the "JK Fry" theory.

http://340cipherhalloweencardconnection.blogspot.com/2015/06/section-8-my-name-is-connect-dots.html
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by rcflywheel@gmail.com October 5th 2015, 4:12 am

Hey guys..Randall here. Someone contacted me on facebook and told me there was a thread on here..I recognize your user name. I apologize . I am slow with some things. Sometimes I am afraid to rea the things people say and I really didn't know anyone even liked what I did. My first experience trying to share it with people got me banned from zodiackiller.com's facebook page , then I saw a few bad remarks on their forum. There was some good ones also though. Then My third encounter with another forum lead to a little argument with someone insulting me. So I just thought I would keep on working and stay to myself. I didn't want to push it down anyone;s throat or anything like that. So then I really didn't read anything on the forum's or other places because I was afraid it might discourage me . I have met some really good people since then though. I livei nthe middle of nowhere and didn't really spend a lot of time online so I never really had the opportunity to share my ideas or talk to people on forums. Basically all my studying took place offline and discussions with my neighbors and friends. So I never really had the chance to get to know the online community. Over the last year or so things have changed and they finally ran fiver optic cable to where I live. We have satellite internet , but at times it is no better than dial up . You wouldn't believe some of the things I had to do just to post a lot of the things on my blog. I really appreciate that you posted it here and just that someone liked it . You have to forgove me for not responding .

rcflywheel@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rcflywheel@gmail.com October 5th 2015, 4:15 am

I messed up making my user name.. IT is similar to my email , but I have a few emails. I am not used to using the forums yet. I have an email under that name shown , but when I made it somehow I messed up the password and had to make a new one under rscflywheel. So if someone does decide to email me do it at rscflywheel@gmail.com

rcflywheel@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rcflywheel@gmail.com October 5th 2015, 4:18 am

I am still working on different things on the blog. I just made the blog to share my stuff and I thought if anyone wanted to read it they would find it . I work slow guys and If I work on one thing too long I am afraid I will get burned out and give it up . So I add to it here and there. I am still working though. It just takes time to do what I want to do.Right now I am tied up with this image restoration thing. Please excuse typos.. I am not used to typing on this little keyboard.

Last edited by rcflywheel@gmail.com on October 5th 2015, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgpt something)

rcflywheel@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rcflywheel@gmail.com October 5th 2015, 4:22 am

Nice looking forum though.. I like this

rcflywheel@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman October 5th 2015, 8:10 pm

Welcome Randall. Good seeing you on here. I think pretty much everyone on this site enjoys your work and personally I think you are on the right track.

Don't pay no attention to being banned from zodiackiller.com because there have been dozens or maybe even hundreds of people banned from that site. Tom is an asshole and bans people who think for themselves and come up with fresh ideas. If you are not a Gyke supporter then there is no point posting on his site. Nobody on this site will give you any shit. We all want to learn more about your theory and are all here to help with research if needed.

ps - here is the link to the 'jk fry' thread that is going in the 'secret suspect' section of the forum.

https://zodiackiller.forumotion.com/t110-jk-fry
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 6th 2015, 8:01 pm

Her Randall, welcome aboard! I agree with Rocketman, although I do read the material on Tom's site from time to time because there is some helpful information, but I rarely ever post on there because I don't think it's right that Tom and his goons jump on people for stating an opinion.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym October 7th 2015, 8:16 am

My expereinence too ophion I first tried contacting tom v but he ignored or gave a short quip to my posts
Zks has become the same thing now

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Bauer October 7th 2015, 7:59 pm

Tom is a dick, end of story.
Dave Bauer
Dave Bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content