NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite suspect/POI

+10
Don Pseuym
WelshChappie
Metal Years
Sick E. Von Brutal
JohnFester
sandy betts
SAtAN cLAus
MandaSkunk
ophion1031
Rocketman
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who is your favorite suspect or POI and why?

Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 26

Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favorite suspect/POI

Post by Metal Years October 4th 2016, 4:50 pm

Hi, everybody.
Don P, thank you for reminding me/us about the Yosemite ranger. I've seen him mentioned on other Z sites. I believe his co-workers contacted LE about him because they thought he might be Z.
You go by a different name on some other Z sites, I'm pretty sure I read the ZKS threads you posted.
I wonder if David Kaczynski thought about keeping his mouth shut, since the Unabomber promised to quit doing bombs intended to kill if the manifesto was printed in some major publications, which it was. If it was only run in Penthouse magazine, Ted K reserved the right to try and blow folks up exactly one more time
Dear Penthouse Forum:
When I decided to turn to domestic terrorism to protest modern industrial society, I had no idea how much pussy I'd get!..

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years October 4th 2016, 4:54 pm

Damn. I tried to post something on here but I just fucked it up.
Don P, good job on reminding us about the Yosemite suspect. There's not much about him on the internet and I'd forgotten...

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym October 4th 2016, 7:25 pm

Yes good sluthing Metal years I was Ace Ventura there.
morf did not even bring him over when he opened ZKS 2

There were phrases like fiddle and fart around the zodiac used that were thought to be as mostly Texans used , I saw reading about the Yosemite Firefall ,that many of the rangers were imported from Texas .
Also that the Firefall ( fire cinders were dumped over a 800' cliff )
and at a meadow couples mostly would gather to watch and make out +.... it ended though in april of 69

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym October 4th 2016, 7:32 pm

I saw an article also that a man driving near the Yosemite park but outside of it ,thus the rangers have no jurisdiction was chased by a park ranger , this driver , he saying he had no reason to do it and tried to run him off the road or pin him after dark in 68 or 69.

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 5th 2016, 3:58 am

Don Pseuym wrote:Yes good sluthing Metal years I was Ace Ventura there.
morf did not even bring him over when he opened ZKS 2  

There were phrases like fiddle and fart around  the zodiac used that were thought to be as  mostly Texans used , I saw reading about the Yosemite Firefall ,that many of the rangers were imported from Texas .
Also that the Firefall (  fire cinders were dumped over a 800' cliff )
and at a meadow couples mostly would gather to watch and make out +.... it ended though in april of 69

Was the ranger originally from Texas?

I know Rick Marshall was, but I can't think of any other good suspects who banged sheep, I mean lived in Texas.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym October 5th 2016, 6:53 am

what I remember of the FBI files paragraph that Morf posted it was little more than what I said and did not go into much detail .
I believe though it said he denied all of the accusations and then wanted an attorney present if he talked to them.
But I think it had the statements of the accusing rangers
I wil look for the firefall article ( it was not anything about Zodiac ,just remembering the firefall they had)

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman October 5th 2016, 8:18 pm

So some of his co-workers had suspicion and contacted police?
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years October 5th 2016, 9:21 pm

Rocketman wrote:So some of his co-workers had suspicion and contacted police?

That is my understanding. I'll try and find it on ZKS again soon. But Don P is the one 2 ask...

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years October 5th 2016, 9:22 pm

Which, actually, I think U just did Smile

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym October 6th 2016, 9:48 am

yes I Believe it said other Rangers 2 or 3 of them said the same thing and from my recalling ( I am banned from ZKS all of a sudden by doranchek ) the FBI was there the next day to interview him . This was posted in 2010 on ZKS first site ,not the present one and Morf posted the FBI files part 5, 6 months later after he found the paragraph.
I remember him saying he knew there were other times in the file this park ranger was talked of but morf had not found the, again

Seems to me with such credable and good cause to investigate him as a POI or suspect at least the report points to the FBI just quitting on him.

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym October 6th 2016, 9:57 am

I promise I saw the info about the park ranger on Cold Case Files /zodiac killer episode in Jan /2010 , Bill Curtis is good ,you remember when he talks . Though I had actually started to tune out a bit ,until he said Park Ranger.

morf had to buy the files from the FBI that has it like $125 he said & only available to people like morf at the time
and try to find a thing about the ranger on the web I never did
it makes no sense to cut that part of the episode to me

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie October 8th 2016, 2:51 pm

"He said only available to people like Morf at the time"

Lol. Is that what He said the FBI stated? 

The FBI don't work like that. 

Did they write Him declaring : "Please find enclosed the requested documents that We will agree to give to You based on your status of importance within a Z amateur community. However, please be advised that these documents will not be available upon request for any other person/s other than yourself, My Good Sir, whom We deem eligible to secure them from Us."

Yours Respectfully:

The Federal Bureau of Discrimination.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years October 8th 2016, 11:32 pm

WelshChappie wrote:"He said only available to people like Morf at the time"

Did they write Him declaring : "Please find enclosed the requested documents that We will agree to give to You based on your status of importance within a Z amateur community. However, please be advised that these documents will not be available upon request for any other person/s other than yourself, My Good Sir, whom We deem eligible to secure them from Us."

Yours Respectfully:

Lol, Welsh. I don't know Mr Morford and from reading a lot of his stuff on the web, he seems OK. But if the FBI really would only provide  the information to people like him, they probably meant "people willing to shell out $125."
Don P, I look at ZKS a lot and didn't know you had any problems over there. That's some bullshit. I've only ever seen a couple of people post stuff on there that anybody might object to and they weren't you.
Lol, Ophion, your characterization of people from Texas.  I can't stand the Rump Rangers (http://www.pensitoreview.com/2005/11/05/bush-condemned-property-via-eminent-domain-to-build-rangers-stadium/) and I'm delighted they are real close to losing to Toronto.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 9th 2016, 2:07 am

Metal Years wrote:
WelshChappie wrote:"He said only available to people like Morf at the time"

Yours Respectfully:

Lol, Welsh. I don't know Mr Morford and from reading a lot of his stuff on the web, he seems OK. But if the FBI really would only provide  the information to people like him, they probably meant "people willing to shell out $125."
Don P, I look at ZKS a lot and didn't know you had any problems over there. That's some bullshit. I've only ever seen a couple of people post stuff on there that anybody might object to and they weren't you.
Lol, Ophion, your characterization of people from Texas.  I can't stand the Rump Rangers (http://www.pensitoreview.com/2005/11/05/bush-condemned-property-via-eminent-domain-to-build-rangers-stadium/) and I'm delighted they are real close to losing to Toronto.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie October 9th 2016, 11:04 am

No, that was always My role over there. 

I swear if I'd have opened a thread offering "Have a wonderful Day" someone would take offence and rage back "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO HAVE!!! MODERTAOR, MODERATOR, COME AT ONE AND MODERATE THIS WELSH THING OVER ON THIS THREAD! HE'S TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TYPE OF DAY TO HAVE THE OBNOXIOUS LITTLE PRICK FACED IDIOT!" 

"Go unto Pharaoh Welsh-Chap and say unto Him: Pharaoh Chappie, Thus says the Lord Mod of Tyranny:  

"Let My people Go, Go free of being Offended! causing Offence! For the Lord Mod has heard the cries of His people on thy threads. You may not order My People to immediately have any type of day, wonderful or other! Behold!! Be Silent Welsh Chumpie,, lest The Mod-God hand thee a chat restriction and cast thee into Hell for  obnoxious Terrorist Orders. " 
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie October 9th 2016, 11:15 am

Do you know Chad I learned from that site's Moderator that I never have anything of use, interest or note to say and that I never have posted anything of any value at all ever? 

Well I immediately took to throwing My useless self off a ledge all the way to the ground some 6 to 8 feet below. I mean I am that useless Chad I have shot myself in the temple Four times with a 357 now and turns out Chat *Fighting the tears as we speak*....I can't even execute My useless self correctly to cease to exist.

But, just then, I had an epiphany!! 

I realized how devastated Thomas Void would Be without Myself around to take the piss out of His wonderful 'Investigative technique'.

I do believe that Void will now be overjoyed to learn that I, Welsh Chappie, am Still here! I will be here forever, in fact! TOMMY....I will never ever ever ever, nor ever ever.... go away! I can feel your sense of 'Thank God for that, Alex!" responsive kind of attitude as I Type!!

I shall be among these Boards lest Some Catastrophic Divine Intervention removes My Persisting Posting Presence! A presence that, as I keep saying, is simply: DEPLORABLE AT BEST!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym October 9th 2016, 12:26 pm

yes it was getting crazy there at ZKS... or I mean zks 2 ,he was going to zks 3 but changed his mind? ( maybe because of cost for high volume sites , thats understandable)
Doranchek banned me , he sure attacked me every time I posted anything in the end . , but the place was always very clique- ish ,oh well some senior members said bye bye on there own when Morfy went all R Sullivan on himself ( I picture him sleeping in bed next to the wife and just burting out ROSS Sulivan!!)

Watch out a SF newspaper had a Graysmith interview where he said after being asked if he was done with the Zodiac
he said -yes as he had boxes staked to the ceiling with Z info and couldn't move around in his home

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years October 9th 2016, 1:36 pm

I've seen some people get a little snippy with those with whom they disagree on there but I hadn't noticed them being that douchey. I feel like the ZK site is the one where they take a dim view of anyone who doesn't agree that Richard Gaikowski is Z. Whatever.
Remember in the movie where Graysmith went to visit Paul Avery and was disappointed that Avery had disposed of his Z files? If Graysmith has boxes of Z shit and therefore can't get around the house easily and wants to get rid of it, some dedicated Zsearcher should volunteer to take it off his hands.
Whatever someone might think about Robert Graysmith, several boxes of his Z material would have to contain some very interesting information.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie October 9th 2016, 3:14 pm

I agree. Bob certainly had access to the Detectives Investigating the case when it was actually happening, aswel as being given access to documents, reports,evidence and information far more readily than than you and I would ever be given because Ok, Robert wasn't a crime reporter at the San Francisco Chronicle, but He was at the San Francisco Chronice and that in itself opened doors to evidence rooms, personally meeting and getting to know Toschi and Speaking to Donal and Armond etc etc etc. I totally agree.   

Don't believe everything You see in the film, it's been given the Hollywood treatment. As much as I love the idea of it, Arthur Leigh Allen never actually told Toschi & Armstrong the brilliant and brutally accurate denial of:

"I am not the Zodiac Killer, But if I was, I certainlly wouldn't tell You."
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years October 9th 2016, 4:39 pm

WelshChappie wrote:   

Don't believe everything You see in the film, it's been given the Hollywood treatment. As much as I love the idea of it, Arthur Leigh Allen never actually told Toschi & Armstrong the brilliant and brutally accurate denial of:

Lol, no worries. I like the movie a lot but I'm well aware that it isn't all that accurate and while I still think it's possible that ALA is Z I'm a lot less convinced than the movie makers seem to be.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 9th 2016, 11:04 pm

Here's what I think of the other Z sites:

Voight's site seems to be mostly made up of his sheep nowadays. I think he ran off anyone who didn't agree that Gyke was Z or anyone who questioned his ideas. I go to his site once in a very long time just to see if there is any new info posted on any suspect and/or subject, but it's pretty dead over there now.

I still like Morf's site and post there from time to time. There are still good researchers there and some good theories being posted. Some people's attitude has changed a bit so I don't post there as much as I used to, but I have nothing against anyone on that site. If the case is ever solved, I hope Seagull has something to do with it, even if it is a minor something. She is a hell of a researcher and a really nice lady.

Doranchak, I don't really know much about him and personally have no problem with him. I do like the effort he is putting into the ciphers/codes and find his ideas very interesting. Other than that, like I said, I don't know much about him, but I haven't seen him attack anyone or be negative in any way. Then again, I usually don't may much attention to stuff like that unless it is coming from you know who.

Dennis Kaufman had (has?) a website that I didn't care for, but found it amusing because the forum was filled with negative remarks about Voigt so it was entertaining.

zodiacciphers.com is probably my favorite Zodiac site on the interwebs because it has a lot of good content, is well written, and I like how the person/people writing the articles look at the case in a different way that most. I also like that you have the option to post comments to the articles.

zodiachoax.BlogSpot.com is one site I really don't like and a theory I think is crap. I respect Thomas Horan for his passion about his theory, but I think with him it comes down to book sales. It seems that way to me at least. I just don't see the "hoax" as being accurate.

mk-zodiac.com is typical weird ranting by "Goldcatcher." The site is poorly designed, too. I want to say that I found some things on the site that contradict things that have been considered to be clues or evidence against Gyke, but I might be mistaken. I do think I remember thinking that a few years ago while reading Blane's report, though. I would read through it again to see, but I just don't care about it enough haha.

zodiackillerfacts.com is put together well and has some interesting articles to read. I haven't really been to that site too many times, but it seems pretty decent.

therealzodiackiller.com is for sale... hmmm. I have kinda been wanting to set up an actual website. Right now my personal website (ophion1031.com) is being directed here until I get my actual site put together.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 9th 2016, 11:09 pm

Metal Years wrote:
WelshChappie wrote:   

Lol, no worries. I like the movie a lot but I'm well aware that it isn't all that accurate and while I still think it's possible that ALA is Z I'm a lot less convinced than the movie makers seem to be.

ALA is the best suspect on paper, and I don't think DNA should rule him out considering the fact that nobody knows if Z actually provided any DNA to any stamp or envelope. So, to me, if ALA actually WAS Z, then he had to have been working with a partner. If only there was a way to find out once and for all if he and Fred Manalli actually did know each other. I kinda wish the movie would have focused less on ALA and spent a little more time with some other suspects. But, of course, it is based on Greysmith's book so that wasn't going to happen. I have no problem with all the focus being on ALA, but I think they should have had more on Rick Marshall and should have had Kane in there as well.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman October 10th 2016, 5:54 pm

ophion1031 wrote:
Metal Years wrote:
WelshChappie wrote:   

ALA is the best suspect on paper, and I don't think DNA should rule him out considering the fact that nobody knows if Z actually provided any DNA to any stamp or envelope. So, to me, if ALA actually WAS Z, then he had to have been working with a partner. If only there was a way to find out once and for all if he and Fred Manalli actually did know each other. I kinda wish the movie would have focused less on ALA and spent a little more time with some other suspects. But, of course, it is based on Greysmith's book so that wasn't going to happen. I have no problem with all the focus being on ALA, but I think they should have had more on Rick Marshall and should have had Kane in there as well.

You're right, DNA should rule anyone out and it would be nice if we could get a DNA comparison from Manalli's sister if she is still willing to give her sample.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie October 11th 2016, 9:27 am

Dennis Kaufman, I admire Him. He is a man who can't or won't do the most basic of fact checking before presenting His 'Evidence'.

Here come's Mr Kaufman showing us 'Exhibit A: The Berryessa Hood!' 

Discovered it inside a sound system speaker, you know, as you do, after His Step Father had died. Now Dennis presented a black hood with a gigantic cross-hair symbol covering almost the entire chest area, and clearly it was scrawled onto the front with red crayon. Now Dennis must be oblivious to Bryan Harnells description of the hood, because He described the cross hair as, Quote:

""About a 4 inch square crossed Circle which was White and looked like it had been made with some kind of machine or with some care. it wasn't just scrawled on. It was proportional."

Dear Mr Kaufman:

Thank You for your information. Goodbye.

NEXT!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie October 11th 2016, 2:18 pm

"I still like Morf's site and post there from time to time. There are still good researchers there and some good theories being posted."

I could not agree more. I have always said that I got on fine with 90% or above of the site's members. I just think the site's politics are wrong and it discriminates against certain people. 

If your in Morf's clique you'll retain the right to reply to defaming accusations, if Your not in Morf's little school-Yard gang then You will be told that You replying in your own defense is, and I quote Morf directly, "Argumentative." His Moderators, well certainly Two of them I personally had dealings/problems with anyway, were free to make unfounded accusations and baseless allegations whenever they wished without any interjection from Morf. Just one example:

Seagull claimed a statement of mine was a lie and not true and she followed this statement with a demand "Prove it, can you show Us a source?"  I said 'Yes, not a problem, here you go...' and posted a link proving the validity of My statement.  A day or two passed with no response so I asked "Cat got your Tongue, Seagull?" She replied something along the lines of: "That documentary is years old now and people have changed their minds and theories since and so, that's not valid evidence."  (I'd imagine the thread is still published over there for the actual transcript.)

In other words, I had made statement. Seagull demands I show a source/evidence for the claim. I then show Her exactly what She's requested. Seagull refuses to accept it due to it being 'Old' evidence.  Then Morf jumped onto that thread to declare:  "WELSH, please stop posting argumentative comments and statements" followed By "WELSH! ENOUGH. Stop now or your chat will be restricted." Meanwhile Seagull was continuing to post statements and claim I was posting lies etc and Morf said absolutely nothing, not until I replied to it and then I was threatened with restrictions and bans and all the other shit.  

I am uninterested in playing along with that type of system because those who believe that  status determines what you can and cannot do or say (Like His Mods and members He considers 'prominent') because such a concept, and all who believe in it, are misinformed and/or delusional.  Its the boxing analogy, if you swing a punch at Me, I am not going to stand there, I'm swinging a punch of My own in response.

In Morf's Fkd up reality?  Only The Champion Boxer is worthy, and therefore allowed, to throw punches.  The Challenger, well He must simply take what is thrown at Him without responding. This is, as I said, the concept of the Deluded!

I personally wasn't aware that there was a statute of limitations on what we May and May not accept as proof. Not until I met Seagull.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next