Your favorite suspect/POI

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is your favorite suspect or POI and why?

19% 19% 
[ 5 ]
12% 12% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 2 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
15% 15% 
[ 4 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
30% 30% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 26

Re: Your favorite suspect/POI

Post by Metal Years on October 11th 2016, 7:25 pm

I've checked out most of the Z sites and I don't hate any of them. I like ZKS pretty well.  As far as people being cool, I think this Z site is the best. Welsh, you seem like a good guy who's done some excellent Zsearch and it sucks you were treated like that. Although I strive not to be that way, my homies here in the United States can be pretty damn rude.
I was kind of incapacitated for a few weeks awhile back, so I spent a lot of time reading Z sites. I twittered at Mr Morford and asked if it would be OK if I joined his site and never got a reply. Then I found this one and just signed up. Ophion has been kind enough to let me hang out. Thanx, bro. I'll keep reading ZKS but now I don't even think I want to join it. After all, in the unlikely event I ever have something worthwhile to contribute, I can post it here.
I like the "Bitterfield" site, www.zodiackillerfacts.com but their message board has tumbleweeds rolling through it and the site itself seems to have been given up on.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 11th 2016, 8:52 pm

Well I appreciate your offering a favorable opinion of Myself and what I have been able to uncover and share but that is exactly the point M.Y, I can say with absolute honesty that if you thought I was a complete prick and MyKane site is a load of B.S, I would be the first person to insist that You have every right and are free to tell Me that's your opinion of Me. 

I can safely say that hearing negative feedback won't cause Me to sob and cry myself into oblivion lol. I can take & accept negative or dismissive opinions of Myself, it's called being an Adult. 

I can be Ok with it because I won't and never have put stock in what other people that I don't know or care for think of Me. If I know and respect you as I know you to be a genuine, honest and good person then I do take personal note and care about what you think or Your opinion is of Me. 

People who's opinions are not worth the effort they made to form it, they will tell me their opinion, whereupon I do hear/read their opinion before dismissing them with their opinions into a place in My Brain labeled: Irrelevant Spam. 
 It seems that these days Moderators are needed for the purpose of stopping someone reading a comment which may hurt their feelings.

It's sounds a noble title or Term 'Moderator', doesn't it? One who Moderates the statements, words and declarations issued by others. I can't help but observe that I know another word for that too, it's called Censorship, which is usually followed by Propaganda and misrepresentation and Spin for the deliberate distortion of true facts. A favorite option for those who rule by Dictatorship.  

Tyranny doesn't allow criticism, nor will it tolerate opposing opinion.

I am told this is an interview with Mr T. Void set in the future some 20 years away. . .

WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 11th 2016, 9:28 pm

Tom doesn't know that I have been given information of certain things He has elected to do.  I was approached via email, out of the Blue, one day by a close 'Friend' and insider of Tom's who was privy to Information relating to the actions of One Thomas Voigt.

They, acting as an non-requested 'Mole' or Informant were disgusted at His Behavior and told Me with a request I not ever mention their name as being the person that told me the emails content, a request I have to this day and will continue to respect and keep.

If members and general Zodiac Amateur Online Community were aware of just who and what Thomas Voigt really is, you'd all most likely find Him and His actions absolutely despicable. 

Tom will likely believe I am lying, He usually asserts that when I declare a comment or statement I know Him to have once made because He made it directly to Me but for the attention of Tommy Void to offer Him a hint of what His 'Mole' has informed Me of: 

For the Attention of Morally D.Void:

Mr Void, could you tell Me please, just how many Aliases does One have on a certain Online Book Store called AMAZON.COM? And explain Your use for these. 

What's that Movie Title again? Oh Yes: "I Know What You did You Pig."

I will wait to allow The Deplorable piece of excrement time to come and tell everyone Himself just what kind of lowest of the low behavior Tom likes to pass the Time by engaging in. That is obviously,  should 'It' wish to explain itself and it's actions.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on October 11th 2016, 9:48 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Tom doesn't know that I have been given information of certain things He has elected to do.  I was approached via email, out of the Blue, one day by a close 'Friend' and insider of Tom's who was privy to Information relating to the actions of One Thomas Voigt.

They, acting as an non-requested 'Mole' or Informant were disgusted at His Behavior and told Me with a request I not ever mention their name as being the person that told me the emails content, a request I have to this day and will continue to respect and keep.

If members and general Zodiac Amateur Online Community were aware of just who and what Thomas Voigt really is, you'd all most likely find Him and His actions absolutely despicable. 

Tom will likely believe I am lying, He usually asserts that when I declare a comment or statement I know Him to have once made because He made it directly to Me but for the attention of Tommy Void to offer Him a hint of what His 'Mole' has informed Me of: 

For the Attention of Morally D.Void:

Mr Void, could you tell Me please, just how many Aliases does One have on a certain Online Book Store called AMAZON.COM? And explain Your use for these. 

What's that Movie Title again? Oh Yes: "I Know What You did You Pig."

I will wait to allow The Deplorable piece of excrement time to come and tell everyone Himself just what kind of lowest of the low behavior Tom likes to pass the Time by engaging in. That is obviously,  should 'It' wish to explain itself and it's actions.

It's hilarious how so many of those people take this whole thing so seriously as if life depended on it. I can't even understand why people would start shit with another person over something like this. This is supposed to be a hobby, a way to pass time, something to do for fun etc... and I get why some people are so passionate about it, but it baffles me how far some people will go to make others look bad or make themselves look better. Fuck those people! It's almost like a bad movie or some lame teenage TV show that has Voight as the ringleader sending his zit-faced friends to do his dirty work because he is a douche. I know I had agreed to someone who used to post here that I wouldn't bad mouth Tom, but that person doesn't come around anymore and Tom pisses me off with the way he treats people so fuck him and fuck his little pussy gang of wannabe thugs.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on October 11th 2016, 9:53 pm

MetalYears, thanks... you are one of the cool ones and I'm glad you are here! I really like the little community we have here and I like the fact that there seems to be a younger crowd here. I love talking music, sports, politics, entertainment and many other subjects and there is not much of that on the other sites. We get a lot of sports discussion on here and that rules!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years on October 11th 2016, 11:05 pm

Rite on!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on October 12th 2016, 12:32 am

ophion1031 wrote:MetalYears, thanks... you are one of the cool ones and I'm glad you are here! I really like the little community we have here and I like the fact that there seems to be a younger crowd here. I love talking music, sports, politics, entertainment and many other subjects and there is not much of that on the other sites. We get a lot of sports discussion on here and that rules!

I like that there is a little bit of everything to talk about on here. love sports talk especially football. music yes definitely. politics not so much. serial killers, aliens, mysteries, cold cases- love them all.
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 12th 2016, 7:17 am

ophion1031 wrote:MetalYears, thanks... you are one of the cool ones and I'm glad you are here! I really like the little community we have here and I like the fact that there seems to be a younger crowd here. I love talking music, sports, politics, entertainment and many other subjects and there is not much of that on the other sites. We get a lot of sports discussion on here and that rules!

Ok, well I shall now bestow upon My Subjects here,  some completely useless Trivia so If everybody would please rise. . . **Muhahaha

"So, The World Series, why is it called 'The World Series' when It's a sport contested and played in America, By Americans?  No other Country play's the game, so why is it called 'The World Series?'

Now, I know what your thinking: "My God, is there anything this Walking Bundle Brilliance doesn't Know?

I certainly would not be arrogant and reply with "No, there isn't actually" even thoght "No, there isn't actually" 

Speaking of My own deserving of A Royal Knighthood (Or a Queens Honored MBE, CBE and/or OBE I can accept but no less!) I was absolutely furious the other day when I learned that Ronnie O' Sullivan was now Ronnie O' Sullivan OBE. I mean's what's going on here, How can a five time Snooker champion of the World get an OBE, and Myself, voted Welsh Personality of the Yea. . .of the Decad. . .of the Centu . . Welsh Personality of The Millennium am still waiting?
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 12th 2016, 7:30 am

Well the only time I have ever spoke to anyone remotely to do with Politics was the time I decided to contact George Galloway MP to I believed He'd given a fantastic case in a debate arguing 'Against' the death penalty & that I couldn't agree with His position and points made more strongly. 

I then went into little rant My own view because it is a subject I feel passionate about, to My surprise Galloway actually took time to reply to Me saying:  

"George Galloway MP Quite so. Well put. Respect. GG.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 12th 2016, 7:33 am

I'd have preferred A slightly longer response I suppose followed By A Job Offer Member of P'ment for the UK Constituency of Everywhere. 

All those in favor. . .  

Muhahaha
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 12th 2016, 7:36 am

Anyway, it's called the World Series because it's Name is cloned and was originally the Name/Title of a Newspaper. So, that's where the origin of the Name originates. 

:-) 

Please, please. . . Stop applauding or I shall start blushing!
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 12th 2016, 8:04 am

No No, what Tom did crosses any and lines. 

I'll tell Yo what I know 'It' did:

*Anyone offended by profanity may wish to cease reading at this point*

Thomas had set up numerous Amazon Accounts under many Aliases, but Thomas was not interested in using the site to purchase goods. No, what Thomas decided He would do was wait till Lyndon Lafferty's Book 'Badge of Silence' hit the Online Store and He used many different Aliases to pose as genuine purchasers of The Book and He wrote the most dismissive, negative and outright disgraceful feedback On the readers feedback section which I would not like to guess just how many Book sale losses He was the cause for and thus, deciding He is entitled and has the right to damage the authors potential sales and finances. 

I don't necessarily agree with LL's theory, but I would think A Hell of a lot of time, work and effort went into writing and then finding a publisher to publish His Book and Thomas gave Himself the arrogant fucking Right to decide to take what another Man has probably worked on for several years and smash to an almost unrecoverable point. 

I hope your reading this Tom! You are a an absolutely despicable coward! You will do anything to completely damage and destroy another Man's blood, sweat and Tears but always Hiding behind your little screen! You, Thomas, took Offence at someone daring to have their own opinion and have that opinion endorsed and published, a published theory not in conjunction with The Egocentric One's! You ego can't allow that can it Tom, it's far far to fragile and self centered!

You truly are completely devoid of any sense of Morality at all! And You know what, knowing what an arrogant waste of space you are and what motivates a narcissistic prick like You, I know Thomas that there was  not a single grain of objective honesty in your dash to write the things that You did. Your fucking arrogance and giant ego was what compelled You advise potential buyers "Avoid" Give it a miss" and the damage you probably did to His book sales.

Thomas, if You do nothing else,  remember these words:

KARMA will find You Tom and A Computer screen and an Alias won't stop it finding You, and whatever You have dished out to go around, it does and it will come back around to you and does so tenfold.  Remember that Tom, remember it!
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 12th 2016, 8:29 am

Here's Thomas Ego in full swing. . .

Below is a clip of the start of the Zodiac Task Force meet at the Roxy Theater where Guest and Host of Honor Dr David Van Nuys, psychologist and Co-Author of the book 'This is the Zodiac Speaking: Into the Mind of A Serial Killer' (A book I would reccommend) began by welcoming everyone and stating who would be speaking at the event, the topics of the discussions and so on.

Do You know How long David Van Nuys got into His opening speech before Tom Ego couldn't contain itself anymore? One Minute, Ten seconds! Just passed One Minute Mark and as Mr Van Nuys is opening the Proceedings, A rude and interrupting voice cut's in:

"Actually David, I have something I would like to say. I'm Tom Voigt the Webmaster of ZK.com." (Cheap applause at this point). Tom continues:  Blah blah blah blah blah blah and blah. and as A child, I was dropped onto My head."  

Are You quite sure your Father isn't Zodiac Thomas?  

"I have grown Rather angry with My Child for it tells lies about people. I shall no longer announce my attempts to 'Off the little F****r, I shall drop Him on His head & make it look like a routine accident and not killing of anger etc.  This thing should never been given Me because I have been too ashamed of it! PS: 2 Hops & off the roof! 
 As I was dropping My child on its head one day this great Idea pulled up and called Me over and asked Me had I seen any infants upside down dropping from 8 to 10 ft heighhts and I say I had and that there is this infant in the dining room that had gone flying by onto it's head. 

Hey Tom Pig, doesn't it rile You up to know you were dropped on yur head in a accidental incident? If My wife expects Me to bring this thing up to adulthood, she deserves and will get given a hole in her head."

I am going make a case for Thomas Sr, 'Zodiac Killer - This is the baby-dropper speaking. . .!"

Your lucky I wasn't there carry My little 9mm because You get about as far into your interruption as "Actually David, I have. . ." and then I would start shooting until You ceased making Noise. The I would Turn to David with "I do apologize Mr Van Nuys for that rude and disrespectful interruption, please do continue."

Last edited by WelshChappie on January 7th 2017, 11:35 am; edited 4 times in total
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years on October 12th 2016, 8:43 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Anyway, it's called the World Series because it's Name is cloned and was originally the Name/Title of a Newspaper. So, that's where the origin of the Name originates. 

I tried to reprint your above quote and somehow I unintentionally deleted some of it on the actual part you posted. Sorry about that.
I keep up with baseball a lot. I think the New York World newspaper wanted people to think the series was named after them, but that is actually unlikely.
Baseball is popular and played in a lot of places besides America. It's big in Korea and Japan, as well as most of Latin America. There's been at least one Big-League team in Canada since the 60's. Toronto is doing very well right now in the post-season.

You've almost convinced me to remove Tom V from my Xmass card list this year!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 12th 2016, 8:54 pm

Yeah we have the game over here in The UK too, it's just not called Baseball but 'Rounders'. As I vaguely recollect from School days, Baseball AKA Rounders involved a pitcher delivering a slow under-arm tennis tennis ball, which would be swung at by the Batsman with a tennis racket. 

Basically, Baseball in Britain. .  Tennis without a net or opponent lol.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts on October 12th 2016, 9:11 pm

The reason that I don't think Ted K is a good Zodiac suspect is that they were two very different types of killers. Zodiac enjoyed seeing his victims up close and would kill them, sort of a hands on killer. Ted k was a killer who killed from a distance and didn't have the need to watch them die. Their motives were not even close.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 12th 2016, 9:26 pm

Ted's rage and hatred that inspired His bombing's was Technology.  In fact, Ted declared after sending His Manifesto to A Newspaper that if they would print it, in full, He would end the bombings which the paper agreed to and did. 

Zodiac Hated Law Enforcement. He victims were just the tool He needed to use in order to engage point out how stupid and inept Police were for failing to catch Him. 

Sandy did I tell You about the guy from S.L Tahoe, lived at Zephyr Cove, who messaged Me several times to say He knew Lawrence when He was alive and lived there?  I Googled the man and discovered He was very likely telling the truth because He was The subject of A Sting by the FBI & Secret Service after A Several Million Dollar Phone fraud Hacking scam was uncovered?

As You know, Lawrence was arrested for Tampering with His landline to allow Him to make called with the charges for these calls diverted to other customers bills?
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on October 13th 2016, 2:08 am

Metal Years wrote:
WelshChappie wrote:Anyway, it's called the World Series because it's Name is cloned and was originally the Name/Title of a Newspaper. So, that's where the origin of the Name originates. 

I tried to reprint your above quote and somehow I unintentionally deleted some of it on the actual part you posted. Sorry about that.
I keep up with baseball a lot. I think the New York World newspaper wanted people to think the series was named after them, but that is actually unlikely.
Baseball is popular and played in a lot of places besides America. It's big in Korea and Japan, as well as most of Latin America. There's been at least one Big-League team in Canada since the 60's. Toronto is doing very well right now in the post-season.

You've almost convinced me to remove Tom V from my Xmass card list this year!

I check the standings once a month or so just to see how the White Sox are doing, but I don't watch baseball on TV anymore. I do go to some AAA games when I can though. The whole steroid thing has kinda turned me off to the sport. I know it's in every sport, but it became such a public thing and then Barry Bonds breaking the home run record pissed me off because he cheated to accomplish that.

Hahaha, love your "xmass card" comment!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on October 13th 2016, 2:10 am

sandy betts wrote:The reason that I don't think Ted K is a good Zodiac suspect is that they were two very different types of killers. Zodiac enjoyed seeing his victims up close and would kill them, sort of a hands on killer. Ted k was a killer who killed from a distance and didn't have the need to watch them die. Their motives were not even close.

Hi, Sandy!!!! Long time no talk.

I agree 100%. I think Ted could have been involved in the Z murders because of the bomb diagrams and his handwriting, but it's very doubtful that he did anything more than write the letters or help plan certain things. I can't see him committing any of the murders either.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on October 13th 2016, 2:12 am

WelshChappie wrote:Ted's rage and hatred that inspired His bombing's was Technology.  In fact, Ted declared after sending His Manifesto to A Newspaper that if they would print it, in full, He would end the bombings which the paper agreed to and did. 

Zodiac Hated Law Enforcement. He victims were just the tool He needed to use in order to engage point out how stupid and inept Police were for failing to catch Him. 

Sandy did I tell You about the guy from S.L Tahoe, lived at Zephyr Cove, who messaged Me several times to say He knew Lawrence when He was alive and lived there?  I Googled the man and discovered He was very likely telling the truth because He was The subject of A Sting by the FBI & Secret Service after A Several Million Dollar Phone fraud Hacking scam was uncovered?

As You know, Lawrence was arrested for Tampering with His landline to allow Him to make called with the charges for these calls diverted to other customers bills?

Agreed. Teddy's motive doesn't seem like it would fit with the Zodiac crimes. I never heard about Kane doing that with his phone, that is pretty funny though.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxie500 on October 13th 2016, 3:08 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Ted's rage and hatred that inspired His bombing's was Technology.  In fact, Ted declared after sending His Manifesto to A Newspaper that if they would print it, in full, He would end the bombings which the paper agreed to and did. 

Interesting. Did he have any insight as to what type of person Kane was? Did he feel that Kane was a viable suspect?
Galaxie500

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 15th 2016, 11:39 am

That's the thing Galaxy, He said He had much to tell me regarding Kane and kept emailing His Phone Number for Me to call Him. He seemed over-eager for Me to call Him and that sent up a red flag. So, I googled Him. I'll PM you a link to the guy in question, it's a good job I sensed things weren't right...
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on October 16th 2016, 5:17 pm

I think Kane's arrest record speaks for itself as to the type of person he was. He was a snake!
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on December 16th 2016, 5:54 pm

Well I'll tell you My favorite Serial Killer Name as dubbed/given by the press. I literally burst out laughing when Paula Zahn seriously said....

"The press had got word of the series of crimes and quickly dubbed Him, 'The Bedroom Basher.'
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on December 20th 2016, 7:24 pm

Metal Years wrote:I've checked out most of the Z sites and I don't hate any of them. I like ZKS pretty well.  As far as people being cool, I think this Z site is the best. Welsh, you seem like a good guy who's done some excellent Zsearch and it sucks you were treated like that. Although I strive not to be that way, my homies here in the United States can be pretty damn rude.
I was kind of incapacitated for a few weeks awhile back, so I spent a lot of time reading Z sites. I twittered at Mr Morford and asked if it would be OK if I joined his site and never got a reply. Then I found this one and just signed up. Ophion has been kind enough to let me hang out. Thanx, bro. I'll keep reading ZKS but now I don't even think I want to join it. After all, in the unlikely event I ever have something worthwhile to contribute, I can post it here.
I like the "Bitterfield" site, www.zodiackillerfacts.com but their message board has tumbleweeds rolling through it and the site itself seems to have been given up on.

Thank you M. I don't judge All Americans on My experience with One American in the form of Morf.

He's just a man who, if anything, stands against what the vast majority of Americans believe in as a constitutional right to free speech. Free speech for all equally. Not who He cherry picks.

If you turned up at Morf, or Mike, front door tomorrow announcing you were there to remove his firearms along with his right to bear arms I guarantee you He'd be absolutely incensed . He's your classic hypocrite and a waste of space IMO.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top