NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The assassination of John F. Kennedy

+7
JohnFester
Rocketman
Don Pseuym
The Virus
Matthew Mayer
ophion1031
ZodeMode
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The assassination of John F. Kennedy - Page 5 Empty Re: The assassination of John F. Kennedy

Post by Metal Years May 2nd 2017, 6:12 am

Wups!

Last edited by Metal Years on May 3rd 2017, 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wups!)

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

The assassination of John F. Kennedy - Page 5 Empty Re: The assassination of John F. Kennedy

Post by Metal Years May 2nd 2017, 4:41 pm

Deleted.

Last edited by Metal Years on May 3rd 2017, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years May 2nd 2017, 8:46 pm

Just decided to delete this. It's too much. I want everybody OK. LE already knows, I think.

Last edited by Metal Years on May 3rd 2017, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting)

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 2nd 2017, 9:09 pm

Wait... what??? I am completely lost right not... but I did just smoke some weed, so..... but seriously, what is going on here?
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years May 3rd 2017, 4:07 am

Sorry. Not dissing anyone. I feel like LE knows what's up. I'd like Ms. Betts to know someone believes her. I do about that night. I thought I might stir up some SEO or something.
Wasn't sure where to put this stuff so thought, Kennedy stamps at USPS locations. 100 this year! Thanks

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie May 5th 2017, 2:56 pm

ophion1031 wrote:This documentary series is really good and I always recommend that people watch it...

I agree with You Chad on these documentaries being recommended, I watched the entire series of them twice in the last year or so.  

But the thing is, A Official document either discovered by Stanton Friedman in an archive, or released to Him via FOIA, did state that in regard to The UFO Subject the policy was to ridicule those who reported sightings as crackpots thus discouraging others to do the same, but more importantly, to put out so many different version, stories & explanations in regard to this topic that in the end the truth will get lost and completely buried in a sea of disinfo, misinfo, False explanations & deliberate lies.

This policy can, it could be argued, is not just applicable to the UFO topic, but JFK Assassination, too. I mean there have been so many different suspects from all across the board from the Mafioso Johnny Roselli in conspiracy with the CIA to the Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson and when you listen to all the theories, all of them seem plausible and show motives for them all to want JFK out of the way.

Another good example of this 'False Theory Flooding' is, while I don't think it's done deliberate in this instance it still leaves You wondering where the hell to start as a newcomer to the case, is The Jack the Ripper case. Everyone from A Prince, Albert Victor, to University of Oxford Graduate, Montague John Druitt through to a Polish Jew and immigrant, AAron Kosminski has been suggested as 'The Real' JTR.

PS: Not that anyone cares but I happen to believe the Mob in conjunction/conspiracy with Elements of CIA killed John Kennedy and AAron Kosminski was and is, JTR. Newly discovered reports and personal journal of one of the Detectives clearly seems to indicate that the police knew after the Final Jack The Ripper attack that JTR was none other than Aaron Kosminski. Circumstantial evidence point to cops knowing also because the East End of London, specifically Whitechapel, had been flooded with extra plain clothed officers and after the final murder, police pulled all extra patrols out of the area within 2 weeks which is less than the gap between His earlier attacks and The Police at the time reassured the public after the final murder that 'The Streets are safe again, and no need to worry about JTR anymore but did not give explanation. It has subsequently transpired that back in 1888, London had an already large anti-semitic population which is why they took the decision at one of JTR Murder scenes to destroy evidence before it could be photographed in the form of a message chalked onto the wall above where a JTR victim lay dead that stated: "The Jewes (Jews) are the Men that will not be blamed for nothing."

Then when they discovered it was Aaron Kosminski, A Polish Jew, responsible for the murders, Top Wigs decided to keep it quiet if for fear of complete anarchy, riots, revenge attacks on innocent Jews etc and so records indicate that Kosminski was sent to a mental asylum for the criminally insane almost immediately after the Mary Kelly murder and then, which again is circumstantial reason to support the theory, JTR murders abruptly stopped.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 6th 2017, 8:05 pm

Ya know, it's as if the government doesn't even care if people know they lie about shit. And why should they? What can anyone do about it? Nothing.

Was it verified that Aaron Kosminski was Jack the Ripper? I heard something about his DNA matching some that they believe was the rippers, but I don't follow that case closely so I wasn't sure what ever happened.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie May 7th 2017, 7:45 am

ophion1031 wrote:Ya know, it's as if the government doesn't even care if people know they lie about shit. And why should they? What can anyone do about it? Nothing.

Was it verified that Aaron Kosminski was Jack the Ripper? I heard something about his DNA matching some that they believe was the rippers, but I don't follow that case closely so I wasn't sure what ever happened.

Well a public protest with a few hundred people isn't going to make the Government sit up and take note, it would take a revolt by the masses to make The Gvnmt shit itself and go 'Uhhh-Ohhh!'

"Was it verified that Aaron Kosminski was Jack the Ripper?"

No, not officially acknowledged that Aaron was was JTR, that would require evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. But it was acknowledged in one of the Higher up's police reports that in the one report it did all but say it by the Detective stating, and I'll paraphrase from Memory: "The Murders of London's East End, specifically The WhiteChapel slaying attributed to a suspect know as JTR, these crimes were committed by a Polish Jew called 'Kosminski' (Did not give A Christian Name). The only Kosminski found in any records for that time in that place was Polish Jew called Aaron who, records indicated, was locked up in an asylum just after Mary Kelly's Murder.

The decision taken at the time was to keep this discovery within the Det. Division of the force die to Kosminski being a Jew and the already growing feeling of Anti-Semitism that existed would spill over into revenge killing, hate crimes, and all out anarchy between The Jews and Non Jews."

Words to that effect anyway. Google it you'll probably be able to find it. The Anti-Semitic hate was already bubbling under the surface and one discovery of that magnitude would see that volcano erupt with violent consequences. At one of the Crimes, if it was written by The Murderer or someone else before the victim was then coincidentally killed there, someone had written 'The Jewes (Jews) are the Men that will not be blamed for nothing." Before sunrise and the streets began to get busy, the Chief ordered the chalked message washed away thus destroying that physical evidence forever and He did so for fear that it being seen and read would again spark a riot. It wasn't a decision taken lightly.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 7th 2017, 9:08 pm

"Well a public protest with a few hundred people isn't going to make the Government sit up and take note, it would take a revolt by the masses to make The Gvnmt shit itself and go 'Uhhh-Ohhh!'"

FINALLY!!!!! People think protesting actually does some good but it doesn't. It's pointless. I don't know what the correct way to fight the government would be, but it sure as hell isn't protesting. People get offended like crazy when I tell them that but it's the truth. I ask them "when you go and protest something, does it ever change anything or make any type of impact?" The answer is always "no."
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 7th 2017, 9:19 pm

A bunch of dildos here protested after a Trump rally and things got kind of ugly. Their point was not received. You people did not bother Trump even a little bit. He immediately went on with his life and gave you fuckers no thought whatsoever. So what was the point? What did you change? Not a damn thing.

On the other hand, YOU people were getting rowdy and violent and putting people's life at risk for no reason. I always get a laugh when people get do this to try making a point and they get so wrapped up in it that they probably forget why they are there in the first place. "Trump is such an evil guy." Yet there you are getting violent at a protest. Makes no fucking sense!! Protesting is a complete waste of time and CHANGES NOTHING!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 7th 2017, 9:20 pm

Sorry. I'm done ranting now... I think.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie May 9th 2017, 5:09 pm

WARNING: RANT OF MY OWN ABOUT TO COMMENCE! TAKE YOUR MARKS.....SET.......*BAAANGGG*

Put it this way Chad, if Peaceful Protesting could or would have any minute ability to have any impact on Government or force it to change a policy etc then trust Me, Peaceful Protesting would quickly be made Illegal.

The Government allows only Peaceful Protest not because it is thoroughly against violence (No Moral Concern when Executing it's own Citizens, or dropping bombs on Children in the name of Democracy etc) but the G'vmnt allows for the Peaceful Protest because it knows fully well it won't cause anyone any concern if all You do is make a sign to carry, have a little chant to repeat, and walk down a street doing it.

Now not too long ago Armed Police in Britain shot and killed a Black Youth who, they tried to claim falsely, was carrying A Pistol. The Country then reacted and sparked off what was to become known as 'The London Riots' where looting, arson & criminal damage were not only favoured, they became Top on The Riot's 'To Do' list and it's not because We love to destroy city center and towns etc but You know & fully Understood that The Government understands and pays great attention when You hit it rite it the pocket and leave them & Their Local Councils with a Nationwide clean up bill that ran into The Hundreds of Million of Pounds.

The Citizens let the G'vmnt know 'This is what will happen again if Your Armed Response Police Officers shoot a Black Lad and lie to cover it up. There is Your several hundred million pounds in damage, no go and sort that shit out!'

Do You know what the G'vmnt will then do? It will speed to The Police like a charging Tsunami, go absolutely overboard with reasons this cannot be allowed to happen again, and erupt like a volcano spewing it's Lava Flow Clean Up Bill in their face and warn them that if any officer opens fire on a citizen who is unarmed, the consequences for not only that Armed Cop who pulled the trigger, but His entire Force whichever one He is employed and serving in.

Having a stroll down London's West end with hoe made signs 'Black Lives Matter' and peacefully is expressing an opinion that for Me, goes without saying and unquestionable as to it's truth, but the signs and chants are nothing in terms of having consequences for that action committed.

If the Authorities are not held to account even if that means violence, Arson and criminal damage with dozens and dozens of serious assaults and injuries sustained to Police, if that is what it has to take to get the point across, that's what You have to do. You need to speak a language understood by those in Power, and civil talking or a Orderly and fluffy town hall meeting is not a language they know nor care to take lessons from. Consequences, huge financial ones, this does!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 9th 2017, 5:24 pm

You make several good points and I agree 100%!!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie May 9th 2017, 5:25 pm

It's similar to the belief that:

"If ISIS come at You using the most barbaric and inhumane violence imaginable, respond to that with a little peaceful Protesting and then ISIS will either see the error of their ways, or just go away forever."

That's not really going to be anyone's idea of appropriate response to situation at hand. You can protest all You like against ISIS claiming the right to behead all non Muslims if it likes, when it likes and where it likes and You'll probably protest the fact that ISIS is now decapitating You while You protest.

No, ISIS understands violence, death and destruction. It's members aim to be Martyrs via Jihad, and You have to help them achieve this by putting lead into the radical's head!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 9th 2017, 8:10 pm

HAHAHA peaceful protesting will still lead to decapitation. That is what I was thinking when I read the first part of your post and then, sure enough, you wrote that as well. It's good to be able to talk to someone who shares the same fucked up views of the world!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5