The movie thread

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on December 28th 2016, 7:58 pm

Carrie Fisher passed away yesterday and today her mother, Debbie Reynolds, passed away. Crazy.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by Rocketman on December 31st 2016, 9:07 pm

RIP Princess Leia!
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 909
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by Don Pseuym on January 27th 2017, 7:40 am

Check out a 1962 british movie
The Peeping Tom  ,look on IMDB ,at the plot
it is much like what zodiac did.

Don Pseuym

Posts : 592
Join date : 2015-08-22
Location : overland park KS

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on January 28th 2017, 10:22 pm

Don Pseuym wrote:Check out a 1962 british movie
The Peeping Tom  ,look on IMDB ,at the plot
it is much like what zodiac did.

I can't find it, but I did find this...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210560/?ref_=nv_sr_1

"Hollywood's first major Nudie" hahaha.....
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on January 28th 2017, 10:24 pm

Could it be this movie?... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054167/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Peeping Tom (1960)... "A young man murders women, using a movie camera to film their dying expressions of terror."
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by WelshChappie on January 29th 2017, 4:53 am

Peeping Tom? 

 Isn't that the Autobiography of a certain Webmaster who's Name I shall decline to publish here 

  THOMAS VOIGT! 

Oh good heavens, it appears I have Kane like Frontal Lobe Damage resulting in an inability to control Myself to achieve self gratifying results. 

 I do apologise Tom, but I do things impulsively with no ability to stop Myself. . .Bigfoot seeking titface!

 Opps, there I go again!! I apologize once more. . . Lord Void E. Droppedonhead!!

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by WelshChappie on January 29th 2017, 4:57 am

Sorry Chad, that's probably a bit too far isn't it?

I do nearby declare under Oaf, that I shall refrain from such posts.publishing from this moment on.

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by WelshChappie on January 29th 2017, 5:04 am

Speaking of testifying under oath in Court, when the Court bailiff asks "Please raise yoiur right hand. . . Do you swear that the testimony you are about to give will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help You God?"

 Has anyone ever replied,: "No, I absolutely do not" then take a seat on the witness stand.

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by Don Pseuym on January 29th 2017, 8:50 am

ophion1031 wrote:Could it be this movie?... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054167/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Peeping Tom (1960)... "A young man murders women, using a movie camera to film their dying expressions of terror."
Yes thats it says it 1st shown may 62 ,later in US?   Likely a flick that hit the drive in's

He wears a black hood of sorts , stalks women ,couples ,kills then leads police to him with clues

Don Pseuym

Posts : 592
Join date : 2015-08-22
Location : overland park KS

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on January 29th 2017, 8:11 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Sorry Chad, that's probably a bit too far isn't it?

I do nearby declare under Oaf, that I shall refrain from such posts.publishing from this moment on.

Nope, not too far at all. Very Happy Very Happy

Don't refrain, post whatever you want! It is amusing, and I am all for people speaking their mind.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on January 29th 2017, 8:12 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Speaking of testifying under oath in Court, when the Court bailiff asks "Please raise yoiur right hand. . . Do you swear that the testimony you are about to give will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help You God?"

 Has anyone ever replied,: "No, I absolutely do not" then take a seat on the witness stand.

HAHA!!! I always said if I were in the situation that I would just remain silent and wait for them to ask again, at which point I would say "god is made up."
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on January 29th 2017, 8:14 pm

Don Pseuym wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:Could it be this movie?... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054167/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Peeping Tom (1960)... "A young man murders women, using a movie camera to film their dying expressions of terror."
Yes thats it says it 1st shown may 62 ,later in US?   Likely a flick that hit the drive in's

He wears a black hood of sorts , stalks women ,couples ,kills then leads police to him with clues

HOLY SHIT!! What are the odds of that just being a coincidence?

Here is the trailer:
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on January 29th 2017, 8:19 pm

avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by WelshChappie on January 31st 2017, 6:10 pm

ophion1031 wrote:
WelshChappie wrote:Speaking of testifying under oath in Court, when the Court bailiff asks "Please raise yoiur right hand. . . Do you swear that the testimony you are about to give will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help You God?"

 Has anyone ever replied,: "No, I absolutely do not" then take a seat on the witness stand.

HAHA!!! I always said if I were in the situation that I would just remain silent and wait for them to ask again, at which point I would say "god is made up."

Not bad, but I think I have a better one. . .

When asked: " Do you swear to tell the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?" You scream back at the Courts Clerk/Bailif:

YOU WANT ANSWERS?? YOU WANT THE TRUTH?? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!"


WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on January 31st 2017, 11:11 pm

You can't handle the tooth!!!

avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by WelshChappie on February 2nd 2017, 7:14 am

Fave fight scene. I trained under the National coach for several years in Tae-Kwon-Do which is why I appreciate these skills

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JXmiZ_yislM

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by Don Pseuym on February 3rd 2017, 11:13 am

the hood I thought I saw, maybe was him looking thru the blinds... but the crosshairs camera lens a bit like the Z symbol

Don Pseuym

Posts : 592
Join date : 2015-08-22
Location : overland park KS

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on February 5th 2017, 12:24 am

that crosshair lens is very much like zodiac
avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by WelshChappie on February 9th 2017, 8:00 pm

A new David Fincher Documentary announced today, to be released later this year entitled, OBSESSION: The Tom Voigt Story.'

Here is a sneak peak from the Documentary where Mr Voigt is filmed on location as inpatient of Broadmoor:



Last edited by WelshChappie on March 28th 2017, 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on February 11th 2017, 10:21 pm

HAHAHAHA!!!!

avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on May 6th 2017, 8:07 pm

HAHA, check this out!

avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on May 6th 2017, 9:25 pm

avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on May 6th 2017, 9:28 pm

avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on May 6th 2017, 9:29 pm

avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by ophion1031 on May 6th 2017, 9:40 pm

HAHA this one is good.

avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3804
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The movie thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum