Ed Edwards

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ed Edwards

Post by mickeydchicken on March 14th 2017, 8:39 am

Here is the zodiac brand (masonic serpent controlling the earth) in miniature, all over the JBR note.

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on March 15th 2017, 8:58 am

A killer's book about his shady past becomes the key to solving the 29-year-old cold case of two high-school sweethearts and three other unsolved murders, leading police to believe he could be the Zodiac Killer.

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 15th 2017, 9:43 pm

mickeydchicken wrote:A killer's book about his shady past becomes the key to solving the 29-year-old cold case of two high-school sweethearts and three other unsolved murders, leading police to believe he could be the Zodiac Killer.

Nice!! Thanks for the link. I don't have cable so I will have to hope someone posts it on the Youtubes at some point.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on March 18th 2017, 5:24 am

This was nicely produced but shallow.  There is much more to mine here, but they missed it.  I'm ecstatic though.  There was footage that I never saw of edwards.  I would love to get my hands on some of the footage they had while they had him in custody.

To know what he did, and to know that they caught him mumbling under his breath "Dammit I killed her" is hilarious.  It's obvious to me now, why this man wanted the death penalty.  He wanted to check out fast, because his list of victims is ridiculous.  He killed almost everybody you could name in the public eye that you could list off as a famous death, or infamous death, or was a beloved public personality.  He's connected to the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.  I mean this guy was unbelievable.  Literally unbelievable.  Which is how he got away with it.  I'm reminded of that old saw about telling a lie, which goes something like, "When you lie don't tell a small lie because no one will believe you, tell a big lie and that's how you will get away with it."

He is connected to so many ridiculous "happenings" it's difficult to conceive. I'm finding strange connections to Marilyn Monroe, JFK, Elvis even. Again, even as I type that, I realize how ridiculous it sounds. And yet, it makes perfect sense. It's unbelievable -- so that's how you get away with murder. I can only imagine in his mind, this is how he designed his murders.

Crazy.

Last edited by mickeydchicken on March 18th 2017, 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added content)

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 18th 2017, 10:26 pm

What do you think about Edwards possibly being the killer of Theresa Halbach (sp?)? I personally think that Steven Avery is innocent, because he would have to be the dumbest motherfucker on the face of the Earth to murder someone after spending that long in prison for something he didn't do and then finally getting his freedom back and he is gonna go and mess that all up? Too many things just don't add up. But then someone discovers that Edwards, the one serial killer who liked to frame people for so many decades, was living in that area at the time of the Halbach (sp?) murder. That makes the whole thing much more interesting.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on March 19th 2017, 7:31 am

Ed Edwards - The zodiac did kill her.

The key is the Sikikey letter. It contains an abundance of clues. First of which is the fact that it existed in the first place. Not many strange letters show up in murder cases. And not many are as bizarre as that one. Furthermore, you can track the lineage of such letters back to "The Zodiac" and then to his predecessor and hero "Jack the Ripper"

Myself and Eldorado worked on the Sikikey letter. But he does not believe it was Edwards.

The detective that broke the news that Ed was the zodiac, and that he was involved in the murder of Teresa Halbach, will be having a 6 part expose on Edwards. 6 PARTS !!! mind you. And it will not be enough. His show will debut on Spikek sometime around July hopefully. They toured many of the spots that the zodiac and edwards was known to operate in. They were recently in Manitowoc County filming in a bar there. When asked why, they could not comment specifically on why, but those of us who know, know why.

Ed was there at the time of the murder. Moreover, there were 2 other ritualistic killings that no one talks about or are aware are connected to Teresa Halbach. 2 other women killed years before almost the same time as Teresa.

Teresa's car was found covered in branches. At least one of the other bodies was found in the same condition, covered in branches.

The sikikey letter contains one of Edwards' alter ego -- Ed Burns. Which stood for , Ed burns his victims. As Eldorado knows, the sikikey letter is cryptographically enciphered. It's actually over-engineered. Especially remarkable considering it's about 13 words. An impressive feat of engineering only capable of very few people in the entire world.

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on March 19th 2017, 9:35 am

The Sikikey Letter, shown here with the bottom on top -- the letter was trifolded and was not enclosed in an envelope.  Meaning someone literally dropped it on a mail conveyor and walked out.  No fingerprints were found on the letter.

Last edited by mickeydchicken on March 19th 2017, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insert return)

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on March 19th 2017, 9:41 am

Here's a letter sent in to the LAPD in the case of the Black Dahlia.  Can you find the name in the Sikikey Letter?

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on March 19th 2017, 9:52 am

One of the hidden ciphers in the sikikey letter.

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on March 19th 2017, 9:57 am

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on March 20th 2017, 3:28 am

ed burns?
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on March 20th 2017, 3:30 am

signing that letter as 'avery' is obvious as hell. avery might not be a very bright guy but there is zero chance that he wrote that, and I haven't even seen a sample of his handwriting before.
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on March 21st 2017, 7:35 pm

It's Aver "X".  It's signed by the cross -- the zodiac cross missing the circle.  

I haven't posted it but that's also how the jonbenet Ramsey note is ciphered with the zodiac sign.  He started hiding the cross without the circle.  In some instances the circle is actually whitespace -- its brilliant.

Very important is the location of the "closing"  The zodiac held 2 places in his "letters" as sacrosanct.

The opening or "Greeting" and the closing or "Signature" locations are where he would cipher his name.  There were several of the letters deemed "unconfirmed" that I posted.  The ciphers of his name are in those letters.  They follow that pattern.  And I confirmed them.  One also confirms it's ed by the digraph patterns he leaves, and it's in that zodiac closing location  -- but its hiding in plain sight.

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on March 21st 2017, 7:52 pm

Ed burns is his alter ego.

That alter ego kickstarted our investigation.  First located from a website about the black dahlia (1947)

Then in the sikikey (2005)

Then in the murder of April Tinsley (1988)

We wondered how it was possible that this same name is ciphered in all 3 letters spanning decades.  It didn't seem to make sense.  Then we ran into the zodiac, one of his many personas.  It's one of the main reasons he got away.  The zodiac just literally started using a new disguise and people think he went away.  He didn't.  He changed his M.O. ever so slightly and started behaving badly just northwest of where he was prior.  It is absolutely hilarious that no one picked up on the clues. He then realized no one was picking up on his trail so he started killing people again, but this time his location was so removed and enough time went by that no one put it together. But the signs were all there. Everyone was looking for "the zodiac". They should have been looking for a master criminal.

He went by many names literally and figuratively.  His crime spree is unprecedented in modern history.  We tracked his activity all the way from the Black Dahlia (1947) to modern day making of a murderer.  I tracked him to some of the most unbelievable stories in modern history.

This man will become a pop culture reference when all is exposed.  I just think it's so funny that he's way down on all the lists of suspects of all of the boards that track the zodiac.  He completely hides, many times behind the patsies that he setup.  Arthur Leigh Allen is a textbook.  John Mark Karr is another.  His mother was in a mental hospital, just like all the others.  Edwards' trail is a vector.  He's unlike any of these other suspects.  His trail never wavers.  Murders, letters, crime, book(s), and diaries -- mostly other peoples diaries.

Even what I'm finding now as I write this.  You would not believe me if I told you.  Basically every crime story or case that has dominated the headlines that you can remember as an unsolved or baffling case -- was him.  He believed he was satan and used all of satan's tricks to murder people -- and glorify his name.

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on March 21st 2017, 8:09 pm

Black Dahlia, Sikikey, Tinsley -- all ciphered with the alter ego of "Ed Burns". Because Ed burns his victims.

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on March 21st 2017, 8:12 pm

The clue to the decipher is found in "the sikikey" B U R N T UP.

It's an anagram for T U R N UP. Missing the B, which is part of the 5 cipher. It's 5 letters separated from where you need to "turn".

But of course what do you do when the devil tells you to turn up? You do the opposite obviously.

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeydchicken on April 9th 2017, 5:40 am

This is actually from the self proclaimed #1 Zodiac website. If only someone had done even a little bit of digging, they would have picked up on the clue. The caption of the pic even refers to Australia, and the name of the Riot gear. If only someone had the sense to follow up and find that the name of the "Kelly Gear" was from the person named Edward "Ned" Kelly.

mickeydchicken

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on April 10th 2017, 8:08 pm

Why does "Ned" Kelly sound so familiar???

And wasn't there an actual suspect named Ed Burns in the Black Dahlia case or am I mistaken? That name sounds familiar also and I really haven't studied up on that case in quite a while.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top