Pastor Dennis P. Mower

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pastor Dennis P. Mower

Post by ophion1031 on January 31st 2017, 10:43 pm

IF Houghton did 'go underground' then I would think that leaving his car full of bullet holes would make sense to make it appear that he was killed. The timing certainly is interesting compared to when James Earl Ray escaped from prison, and I also read in a book (I think) or somewhere else that a man in Canada overheard some men talking about the JFK assassination and that a name was mentioned but the guy didn't fully catch the name but that it could have been Houghton or sounded similar.

But... there is always that possibility that Mower did kill Houghton and hide his body. I wish we knew for sure, but that is probably never going to happen unless his skeletal remains are found.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pastor Dennis P. Mower

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on April 4th 2017, 8:01 pm

ophion1031 wrote:IF Houghton did 'go underground' then I would think that leaving his car full of bullet holes would make sense to make it appear that he was killed. The timing certainly is interesting compared to when James Earl Ray escaped from prison, and I also read in a book (I think) or somewhere else that a man in Canada overheard some men talking about the JFK assassination and that a name was mentioned but the guy didn't fully catch the name but that it could have been Houghton or sounded similar.

But... there is always that possibility that Mower did kill Houghton and hide his body. I wish we knew for sure, but that is probably never going to happen unless his skeletal remains are found.

I remember that Canada incident. I think you posted a link to it somewhere even
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top