NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very similar attack 11 days prior

+3
JohnFester
Don Pseuym
ophion1031
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A very similar attack 11 days prior - Page 2 Empty Re: A very similar attack 11 days prior

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 21st 2017, 9:08 pm

xen anthony does look pretty good when compared to the stine sketch. wasn't there a really big hill to climb up walking from the murder scene to Anthony's house?
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

A very similar attack 11 days prior - Page 2 Empty Re: A very similar attack 11 days prior

Post by sandy betts February 22nd 2017, 12:00 am

There is a bit of a incline but not real steep. I didn't feel like walking it a second time after walking all day , back and forth to the crime scene then down Jackson and Pacific. I am talking hours of walking LOL. Believe me if he was the Z he wouldn't have made it to his house in time to hide, before the police would have found him walking up Jackson.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 26th 2017, 8:29 pm

thanks, I always thought it was a pretty steep hill for some reason. kjell qvale probably would have had no problem walking those distances seeing that he was a track star and ran distance in track, he would have been in shape to do so but I don't think he was z anyways. would a walk from wash & cherry to the park wear a person out pretty good? im just wondering to get an idea of how long zodiac may have hid in the park. probably 5 minutes at least to catch his breath.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 26th 2017, 11:12 pm

No it is a short walk. It is very doubtful Zodiac could have been hiding in the park. There were so many dogs looking for him ,they would have found him if he was there hiding. That is what was said by the police. We timed how long it took from where the cab was to Jackson and Cherry and it was like 5 to 7 min.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 27th 2017, 8:23 pm

that's not a very long walk then. I think someone in another thread suggested someone walk that area and video tape it to put on youtube. maybe I will do so next time I am in san fran. I could take a few different routes just to give people an idea of what zodiac's options may have been.

he had a little bit of a head start but I don't think he would have had time to hide in the park either now that you mention it. or anywhere else for that matter. the best options IMO would be 1. he hid at kjell qvale's house until morning, 2. he was Xenophon Anthony and made his way back to his house, 3. he had a car parked somewhere in the area or had a friend waiting with a car somewhere close by.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 27th 2017, 11:18 pm

I will never understand why KQ was a suspect? I would also like to know how close that 8 yrs old was to the suspect who she thought looked like Mr. Anthony? I will be looking forward to seeing your video. Don't forget to pause at the steps at 3712.
I hope that you will check out that apt , where I believe Zodiac went.If you plan on being in the area for a couple of days, maybe we can get a group together and talk about the case? I enjoy meeting the Z people.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 28th 2017, 12:28 am

i never considered qvale a suspect but once I heard the idea that z hid in his home after the murder I found that interesting. I think the 8 year old lived right there on the corner of wash & cherry. I think someone actually figured out his identity and maybe even tried to contact him but im not all that sure about that

I would love to meet up one day. I used to go to san fran a lot when my band was active. im trying to resurrect it so that I can travel more.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 28th 2017, 7:45 pm

I still don't know where the Zodiac hid in KQ's house came from? It was a rumor and that is all I know about that.
The 8 yrs old in the house at Washington and Cherry sounds about right.
When you come out my way, you are welcome to stay there, i have a spare room. I have had people come to stay from as far away as Ireland who are interested in the Z case. What kind of music does you band play?

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 6th 2017, 8:18 pm

sandy betts wrote:I still don't know where the Zodiac hid in KQ's house came from? It was a rumor and that is all I know about that.
The 8 yrs old in the house at Washington and Cherry sounds about right.
When you come out my way, you are welcome to stay there, i have a spare room. I have had people come to stay from as far away as Ireland who are interested in the Z case. What kind of music does you band play?

I think chad threw that idea out there a few years ago and some people liked the idea but most didn't lol.

thanks for the invite! I play in a brutal death metal band. we are one of the heaviest bands in the universe!
https://www.facebook.com/Cremated-496141773747825/

A very similar attack 11 days prior - Page 2 400395_496141887081147_688035768_n
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts March 6th 2017, 11:46 pm

Congratulations,nice to meet you! I am a bit to old to appreciate heavy metal, but I have grandchildren who like it. One plays guitar and had her guitar signed by famous heavy metal guy,Vince ----Something? My son who is a great artist did a jacket cover for a famous metal group.  I will have to let them know I met you on line!
I think the guy who started the rumor about KQ was Mike Rodelli? That is his suspect.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman March 7th 2017, 7:41 pm

There are a ton of heavy metal and rock guys named Vince lol, mostly from 80's bands.

Eric, who did your logo? It's pretty good.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 14th 2017, 11:16 pm

Rocketman wrote:There are a ton of heavy metal and rock guys named Vince lol, mostly from 80's bands.

Eric, who did your logo? It's pretty good.

thanks! a dude named don craig did the logo. he used to have his own design company called corpsehead graphics. chad (ophion) actually did that banner I posted. he took the logo that don made and put it on to that background.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2