NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted Cruz is Zodiac shit.....

+2
sandy betts
ophion1031
6 posters

Go down

Ted Cruz is Zodiac shit..... Empty Ted Cruz is Zodiac shit.....

Post by ophion1031 May 3rd 2016, 10:00 pm

I'm sure you have all heard about this crap already. No use talking about it since Cruz wasn't even born until the early 70's.... but I did find this amusing!

Ted Cruz is Zodiac shit..... 13139210

ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Ted Cruz is Zodiac shit..... Empty Re: Ted Cruz is Zodiac shit.....

Post by sandy betts May 3rd 2016, 10:17 pm

Funny

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 4th 2016, 12:19 am

I'm glad he is out of the running. Now to get rid of Hillary and rodent-head.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester May 5th 2016, 3:07 am

LMAO!
JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 8th 2016, 1:58 am

At least this crap will end now. It's hard to google anything on the Zodiac Killer without Ted Cruz coming up. Makes it hard to do my damn research!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal May 8th 2016, 8:34 pm

shit is annoyine. good thing he is out of the race now.

lmfao @ rodent head
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie November 7th 2016, 3:51 pm

The Ted Cruise is Zodiac thing is really annoying because before this crap began, googling or YouTubing 'Zodiac killer ' would return the sites, the serious articles and case info which, if your unfamiliar with the case, is very helpful. Now, searching YouTube for Zodiac Killer you will find that if page one has 20 results/videos, 9 or 10 are Ted Cruise bull shit.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years November 7th 2016, 11:00 pm

I saw a page on the internet that had quotes from when Rafael "Ted" Crud dropped out of the presidential race. It waz Rafael's words but it was written in handwriting like Z's. I thought that waz pretty amusing and I sent it to a friend of mine who's an insane right-winger and loves Rafael. He didn't get it.
That got me to thinking that the "Rafael Crud is Zodiac" joke is a good thing. Most adult Americans have HEARD of Zodiac, but don't know very much about the subject. If the Z attention gets even a few people interested in the case, that's a good thing, isn't it?
And, while some of y'all might disagree, to me there's another, delightful extra bonus and that is that the negative publicity might cost Rafael some votes, either now or in the future. It certainly can't help him, right?
If Z is still alive, he's probably insulted at the comparison of himself to that ugly, Count Chocula-looking Canadian motherfucker!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 November 8th 2016, 12:08 am

Metal Years wrote:I saw a page on the internet that had quotes from when Rafael "Ted" Crud dropped out of the presidential race. It waz Rafael's words but it was written in handwriting like Z's. I thought that waz pretty amusing and I sent it to a friend of mine who's an insane right-winger and loves Rafael. He didn't get it.
That got me to thinking that the "Rafael Crud is Zodiac" joke is a good thing. Most adult Americans have HEARD of Zodiac, but don't know very much about the subject. If the Z attention gets even a few people interested in the case, that's a good thing, isn't it?
And, while some of y'all might disagree, to me there's another, delightful extra bonus and that is that the negative publicity might cost Rafael some votes, either now or in the future. It certainly can't help him, right?
If Z is still alive, he's probably insulted at the comparison of himself to that ugly, Count Chocula-looking Canadian motherfucker!

Anything that draws attention to the case and gets people interested is good, but there a lot of dorks out there who actually think Cruz was Zodiac.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie November 8th 2016, 12:54 am

That's very true. I've seen numerous comments asking is it a legit accusation. I mean if they just googled Ted's Birth date and cross check it with when the Zodiac killing took place then they'd know 1 Ted plus one Zodiac spree divided by compatibility equals impossibility. And I am useless at maths!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal November 8th 2016, 3:14 am

lol some people are very gullible
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years November 10th 2016, 1:38 pm

Yea. A lot of them voted for Donny T-Rump!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years November 10th 2016, 1:42 pm

And it's certainly not outside the realm of possibility that Z is a guy named Ted...

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie November 12th 2016, 7:12 am

It amuses me that the fundementalists take to YouTube 3 Seconds after the election result to declare Trump the Anti-Christ. They did this for Obama too, and George W. before Him. These idiots must be desperate to usher in the end of the World.

Who wants life when we can have Armageddon?

It's the same with Planet X theorists. "Niburu to slam into Earth in August, 2016" proclaim the lunatics. August comes and goes with no Planet Collision and on September 1st they take to YouTube once more:

"Revised Theory of Bull Shit now points to a different impact date in 2017. When this predicted death to humanity date comes and goes, we shall be uploading another revised future date because we're f******* lunatic whack jobs"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 November 12th 2016, 9:09 pm

WelshChappie wrote:It amuses me that the fundementalists take to YouTube 3 Seconds after the election result to declare Trump the Anti-Christ. They did this for Obama too,  and George W. before Him. These idiots must be desperate to usher in the end of the World.

It's the same with Planet X theorists. "Niburu to slam into Earth in August, 2016" proclaim the lunatics. August comes and goes with no Planet Collision and on September 1st they take to YouTube once more:

"Revised Theory of Bull Shit now points to a different impact date in 2017. When this predicted death to humanity date comes and goes, we shall be uploading another revised future date because we're f******* lunatic whack jobs"

Agreed. I don't necessarily like or support Trump, but people should give him a chance and see if he can turn things around. We don't know what we are getting with him, but with Hillary we knew it was just going to be the same she we have had for the last 50 years - lies, greed, corruption and a gov't that caters to the wealthy.

My balls are going to slam into Earth on Dec. 9th of this year and it is going to be catastrophic for everyone!! bounce
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 November 12th 2016, 9:10 pm

Metal Years wrote:And it's certainly not outside the realm of possibility that Z is a guy named Ted...

HAHAHA!! True! Not likely, but possibly.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie November 18th 2016, 2:29 pm

ophion1031 wrote:
WelshChappie wrote:It amuses me that the fundementalists take to YouTube 3 Seconds after the election result to declare Trump the Anti-Christ. They did this for Obama too,  and George W. before Him. These idiots must be desperate to usher in the end of the World.

Agreed. I don't necessarily like or support Trump, but people should give him a chance and see if he can turn things around. We don't know what we are getting with him, but with Hillary we knew it was just going to be the same she we have had for the last 50 years - lies, greed, corruption and a gov't that caters to the wealthy.

My balls are going to slam into Earth on Dec. 9th of this year and it is going to be catastrophic for everyone!! bounce

Trump will be no different in my opinion. The true powers that be reside out of sight and pulling the strings. Jesse Ventura was the first ever truly independently elected Governor who campaigned without any political contributions or taxpayer money and Ventura said that the day He was elected Governor of Minnesota, He was taken to a basement by a group of Men who refused to identify themselves asking Jesse how did He do it, who was backing Him, what His plans were in office etc. Jesse said He later found out after He asked a few well placed contacts that the Men who questions Him were .... Wait for it...

CIA Agents.

That should tell you who's running the show behind the scenes. The CIA wanted to assassinate Castro and were colluding with Organised Crime Bosses to do it. JFK blamed the agency for the failed bay of pigs invasion and He vowed to smash the agency into 1000 pieces while His Brother Bobby was declaring war on, and locking up, Mafia Big wigs. Kennedy would not play ball with them and hinted as such in His now legendary Secret Society speech. Then President Kennedy was put in an open top limo (the number one 'No no' in the rulebook for Secret Service) and driven down Dealy Plaza.

Trump will do as the CIA tell Him,or He'll be reminded that He too can be taken for a visit to Texas!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie November 18th 2016, 2:37 pm

Don't forget, Dwight D. Eisenhower warned against the Military Industrial Complex gaining excessive power and JFK warned and spoke out against an agency being accountable to no-one will only be a bad thing for the American people.

Both presidential Speeches are on youtube and can be found by Searching YouTube for JFK secret society speech and Eisenhower Military Industrial Complex speech respectively
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie November 19th 2016, 5:21 pm

It took less than Six seconds in real time to  assassinate JFK, and for Me, Six seconds of physical time is what it took to completely destroy, crush & End the advance toward a World that would be totally different today than what we now have if two projectiles had not found their target in six seconds on that day of November 22.

When observing Abraham Zapruda's film of the fatal head shot it sturs uneasy emotions in Me & I know that that bullets impact will not just impact the temporal region of Kennedy's head, but it also impacts society, the future as it will now be.

Did Oswald even fire a weapon that day? I don't know. What I do know is, if the Warren Commission are correct in the lone nut idea then Lee fired a bullet that was under its own intelligence as it sped past the head of the President, and realised as such so it either looped back on itself, is it spun  around or it stopped in midair, exclaim "Full*'"%* hell where has this prick sent me off too?" Then hit reverse and slammed into JFK frontal upper left skull.

I mean that really is a fucking magic bullet!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 November 19th 2016, 9:35 pm

WelshChappie wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:

Trump will be no different in my opinion. The true powers that be reside out of sight and pulling the strings. Jesse Ventura was the first ever truly independently elected Governor who campaigned without any political contributions or taxpayer money and Ventura said that the day He was elected Governor of Minnesota, He was taken to a basement by a group of Men who refused to identify themselves asking Jesse how did He do it, who was backing Him, what His plans were in office etc. Jesse said He later found out after He asked a few well placed contacts that the Men who questions Him were .... Wait for it...

CIA Agents.

That should tell you who's running the show behind the scenes. The CIA wanted to assassinate Castro and were colluding with Organised Crime Bosses to do it. JFK blamed the agency for the failed bay of pigs invasion and He vowed to smash the agency into 1000 pieces while His Brother Bobby was declaring war on, and locking up, Mafia Big wigs. Kennedy would not play ball with them and hinted as such in His now legendary Secret Society speech. Then President Kennedy was put in an open top limo (the number one 'No no' in the rulebook for Secret Service) and driven down Dealy Plaza.

Trump will do as the CIA tell Him,or He'll be reminded that He too can be taken for a visit to Texas!

Trump is a ruthless business man, so most likely he cannot be trusted, but I'm still willing to give him a shot and see what he can do. Jesse Ventura is awesome!! The CIA are basically the "muscle" for the new world order. I think Trump will probably agree to play by their rules to save his own life. There is an agenda that has been in place for decades and I'm hoping that Trump stirs shit up and goes against that agenda.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie November 19th 2016, 11:27 pm

You willing to give Him a shot see how He does, and so is the Central Intelligence Agency. Their shot though will come from a sniper rifle aimed at Donney Trump's head.

Democracy at is best Chad, sure you will agree :-)

Why vote a President out of Office when We can simply shoot Him out of office!

But no,  I am being a conspiracy theorist now and George Dubya declared "Let Us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories!" And if G. Dubya Bush said, well it simply must be observed and followed.

We must never tolerate such outrageous rubbish uttered by people have alternative or hidden motives and agendas. You know, just as completely fictional example, like a World leader who declares over and over that a Despot Dictator has been manufacturing WMD's and Nuclear arms that He has stockpiled with His Borders but the accusation is unfounded, false and meritless and the World leader knows this very well but is stating That Unstable Despot cant move for Nuclear Warheads, Nuclear bombs etc because He, no doubt on the 'Advice' of The CIA, just want kick Iraq's front door down and announce "POLICE WITH SEARCH WARRENT! WE HAVE A WARRANT TO SEARCH IRAQ FOR ITS  MASSIVE OIL RESERVES. . .ERRR, I MEAN, MASSIVE ILLEGAL NUCLEAR ARSENAL THAT WE KNOW HE DOESN'T HAVE AND WE WONT FIND! But, you know, seen as We're here now and all that We better confiscate the oil.

I watched a sketch once by one of My favorites comedy duos and they were conducting a satirical look at the situation with 'George Parr for American Embassy in Iraq ' declaring:

"Well we had to take control of all the fields nd wells because Sadam Hussain could have run off with all of the oil!"  Interviewer laughs dismissively saying "Well that is not very likely s it? I mean it's in the ground for heaven's sake!" American Embassy spokesman ".Yes. . . But so was Sadam Hussain!"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 November 20th 2016, 2:11 am

Well, ultimately it came down to Trump or Hillary and Hillary would have been the worst president in U.S. history if she had been elected. So I'm willing to give Trump a shot, but I'm not expecting him to do a good job. Hopefully he will surprise me. If I has it my way, we would destroy the government and start all over. Get rid of the new world order and all of the corruption. Focus more on important issues like education!

"Dubya" was a fucking pussy. The ultimate puppet! The entire Bush family are rotten people. Some of these politicians don't even hide their agendas. That's the sad part. People know how shitty they are and still support them.

Join the Army. Die for Oil!!

You were on a sketch? Like a sketch TV show???
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years November 20th 2016, 11:41 pm

I wonder what Squeaky Fromme, Mary Jane Moore and John Hinckley are up to these days?

#FuckDonnyT-Rump
#NotMyPresident

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal November 21st 2016, 12:30 am

Metal Years wrote:I wonder what Squeaky Fromme, Mary Jane Moore and John Hinckley are up to these days?

#FuckDonnyT-Rump
#NotMyPresident

it's weird they seem to be just living normal lives out of the spotlight now
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum