What is the purpose of this site you ask?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the purpose of this site you ask?

Post by ophion1031 on June 14th 2015, 1:05 am

I asked a friend (ZodeMode) to start a forum about a year ago, which he did. That site was hacked and so we have now opened this site. You're probably wondering why we felt the need for another Zodiac forum since there are already some good ones out there. And, btw, I highly recommend ZodiacKillerSite.com because they are very friendly and respectful...

Anyways, I thought another forum would be a good idea because there are people out there who are into the case but do not want to post at any of the forums for whatever reason. For example, some Do not want to post at Tom Voigt's site because, well, he is a douchebag who puts people down all the time even though they are stating their opinion on whatever the topic may be. You won't find any of that here. We welcome any and all ideas. Thinking outside the box is always a good thing!

I also needed a website that was more "in order." For a newby going to one of these sites, they can easily get lost and/or confused because there is so much information to go through. I have OCD and have to have things in order. That is one of the things I mentioned when I brought up the idea of a new forum to ZodeMode. We are not trying to step on anyone's toes and we sure the hell aren't going to think any less of the other sites. Well, I don't like Tom's site for obvious reasons, but I still plan on posting at Morf's site and I still look forward to talking to the people over there. Everybody is welcome to join the site and state their opinion. We may question your opinion, but we will never put you down for it. Gotta have respect for other people and all that good stuff!

This site (for me anyways) is just something new to help pass the time at work. For now, this site consists of very few people. People who were members of our old site. This site is open to the public, but nobody knows about it just yet. Once we get more stuff posted and are ready, we will start inviting people to join.

With all that said, have a great day whoever reads this!

Last edited by ophion1031 on July 12th 2015, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the purpose of this site you ask?

Post by JohnFester on July 4th 2015, 1:30 pm

If it helps solve the case then there are not enough of these sites if you ask me.
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on July 13th 2015, 10:51 pm

I agree.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sheen's Penis on March 1st 2017, 10:02 pm

I like that this site has a lot more sports conversation than the other Zodiac sites.
Charlie Sheen's Penis

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 2nd 2017, 3:46 am

Charlie Sheen's Penis wrote:I like that this site has a lot more sports conversation than the other Zodiac sites.

Same here!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top