Xenophon L. Anthony

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Xenophon L. Anthony

Post by ophion1031 on December 17th 2016, 8:19 pm

WelshChappie wrote:
Rocketman wrote:I really like the work you are all doing on Xen. He might be the best suspect to come along in quite a while even with little info on him.

Well I know one FACT that cannot be argued nor disputed regarding Xenophon as a suspect and it's this:

He is the only suspect, bar none, that has a piece of PHYSICAL EVIDENCE linking Him to The Zodiac Crimes.  That is in the form of the positive witness Identification. No other suspect or POI, and there have been twenty-five hundred of them over half a century,  has ever had a single piece of physical evidence linking them to Z.

Mr Anthony does which makes Him, for me, the man on whom I will focus above all others including, that is, Mr Kane.

What would you estimate the odds would be that Xen and Kane knew each other?
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on December 18th 2016, 1:30 am

Has anyone done an FOIA request on Xen?
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on December 18th 2016, 1:34 am

Something from a Spokane yearbook that has no relevance to the Zodiac case.....

"Xenophon Lusby Anthony bequeaths his middle name to Harlan Nathaniel Vale and offers to pay him six dollars if he will take it."

Harlan Nathaniel Vale (1933-2007)
https://billiongraves.com/grave/HARLAN-NATHANIEL-VALE/13440252#/
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxie500 on December 18th 2016, 9:41 am

In case it hasn't already been posted (though it probably has) -

Last edited by Galaxie500 on July 3rd 2017, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Galaxie500

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on December 18th 2016, 9:42 pm

Very cool... I hadn't seen that before. I didn't even know he lived in the Los Angeles area. I wonder if he was there in 1966.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on December 21st 2016, 2:02 am

Galaxie500 wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:Plus, I might be wrong. I'm pretty damn sure that is the same Larry Klein, but not certain.

Eh. My only reservation with this is that Larry Klein was (and is) an extremely common name. Is there anything tying this guy to the San Francisco Bay area?

As there's nothing in Kane's past to indicate an interest in artistic design, I agree that this 'lead' is a bit of a stretch. Having said that, Kane *did* have a background in the performing arts so it's possible if not necessarily probable that this translated into a broader interest in the world of theater.

I was flicking through some old email correspondence between Myself and Harvey's Brother, Oliver and stumbled across a statement Oliver made in which, while discussing Klein's legal name change, He said, and I quote:

"I don't know if Klein was involved in theatre in NY, but I do know He was involved in theatre in San Francisco."

WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxie500 on December 21st 2016, 8:58 am

WelshChappie wrote:
Galaxie500 wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:Plus, I might be wrong. I'm pretty damn sure that is the same Larry Klein, but not certain.

Eh. My only reservation with this is that Larry Klein was (and is) an extremely common name. Is there anything tying this guy to the San Francisco Bay area?

As there's nothing in Kane's past to indicate an interest in artistic design, I agree that this 'lead' is a bit of a stretch. Having said that, Kane *did* have a background in the performing arts so it's possible if not necessarily probable that this translated into a broader interest in the world of theater.

I was flicking through some old email correspondence between Myself and Harvey's Brother, Oliver and stumbled across a statement Oliver made in which, while discussing Klein's legal name change, He said, and I quote:

"I don't know if Klein was involved in theatre in NY, but I do know He was involved in theatre in San Francisco."

Interesting. Maybe it was him after all.
Galaxie500

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on December 31st 2016, 6:21 am

ophion1031 wrote:Dave Oranchak posted (on Morf's site) a possible identity to the 8 year old witness. This person is alive and well but I'm not going to post his name. Not just yet anyways. I had a friend reach out to him but I think it's probably a long shot that he will reply. It would be nice to at least verify if he was the 8 year old witness. Side note: he is the great grand nephew of Leland Stanford, founder of Stanford University. His mother's maiden name is Harden. Quite a coincidence.

I personally take this witness silence over the past near half Century as highly significant.  This witness would not even be known to exist as No SFPD reports recall it happening. The SFPD said nothing of this witness and His/Her identification of Xen, and neither has the witness Him/Herself.

When you consider that fact, it makes my theory of Zodiac threat to wipe out a school bus was actually a masked Direct threat to this school aged witness, all the more plausible.

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on January 31st 2017, 1:44 pm

Galaxie500 wrote:
Metal Years wrote:Are any of the folks at ZKS or ZK aware of any of this? I'm not signed up with either of them, tho' I occasionally lurk , especially ZKS and I'm pretty sure I haven't seen a mention of XLA anywhere but here and at www.zodiacciphers.com, which I think I finally figured out is "Richard's site."

Anyway, everybody have a good one!

Somebody (I believe it was Richard Grinell) started a thread on ZK.com, but it was promptly deleted.

That's accurate. Rich posted there regarding Xenophon shortly after I received the DOJ response a which released the Name. Tom had it removed because He knew the information and Document upload came via Me. 

I suspect Tom may not like Me very much (Grinning sarcastically). He recently wrote a thread in a tribute to Me personally. He referred to Me by saying: "Recently, WelshChappie, an internet troll. . ."  which is so touching. 

Tom dosen't like Me ever sinse He came on to a thread at Morf's and essentially called me out. I asked Him "Thomas, are you denying that you told me Bob Loomis had recanted all He stated on Mystery Quest after the filming wrapped?" Then I added: "I'd advise you to Think before Lying here and denying it because the 'screen capture' option is a wonderful gadget that saves an entire page of text and can be posted to show your lying..."

Tom responded: "If I did say that, I don't recall the conversation or making that specific claim"

I then wrote Tom a very long Email giving Him some home truths. He has never publically called me out again sinse.

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxie500 on January 31st 2017, 11:50 pm

WelshChappie wrote:
Galaxie500 wrote:

WC -

Not to diverge too far from the topic of discussion, but did Oliver by any chance specify the nature of this involvement?
Galaxie500

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 1st 2017, 1:26 am

Going off memory G, I can't recall Him going into detail or elaborating. He may have, or I may have asked a follow up question.

The thing was that at the time I didn't want to ask question after question because He was kind enough to go dig Harveys report out and send on to Me, and He was very open and honest about much that I hadn't asked.

He and I exchanged a vast amount of emails G so I am not sure as to the definite answer to the Q. you've asked. Give Me an hour or ZTwo and I'll troll through the conversations and let You know definitively.

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 1st 2017, 4:02 am

Went Hunting Galaxy and found the message that oliver makes the comment. The short and baslc answer G as to whether He said how He knew that Kane worked in theatre in San Fran is, No, sadly He didnt.

The conversation itself Is nothing of a personal nature nor anything I can see within it that would upset Oliver if I gave You the context in which it was said, and why.

Oliver had not known Lawrence had submitted the official request for a name change from Klein to Kaye and so I forwarded the application Klein filled out for the change of Name. Oliver looked at it and replied. . .

(Something has come up a moment G, My Motorbike clutch cable snapped and the repair shop just rang to say they can pick it up so I gotta dash to meet them a min.  I shall post Olivers statement when I get back. Wont be too long)

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxie500 on February 1st 2017, 4:33 am

WelshChappie wrote:Went Hunting Galaxy and found the message that oliver makes the comment. The short and baslc answer G as to whether He said how He knew that Kane worked in theatre in San Fran is, No, sadly He didnt.

The conversation itself Is nothing of a personal nature nor anything I can see within it that would upset Oliver if I gave You the context in which it was said, and why.

Oliver had not known Lawrence had submitted the official request for a name change from Klein to Kaye and so I forwarded the application Klein filled out for the change of Name. Oliver looked at it and replied. . .

(Something has come up a moment G, My Motorbike clutch cable snapped and the repair shop just rang to say they can pick it up so I gotta dash to meet them a min.  I shall post Olivers statement when I get back. Wont be too long)

Not a problem. I appreciate the response!
Galaxie500

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 1st 2017, 8:45 am

So, basically Oliver just basically said He knew Kane was involved in Theatre in the Bay area thought was not aware or knew if Kane had been while back in NY but said He basically was just speculating but believed it would make sense He was involved in theatre in NY because it would explain why, Oliver speculated, Lawrence applied for the Name Change citing it as beneficial to eply'mnt in His Field.

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on February 5th 2017, 12:20 am

is there any way to get new info on Anthony? did the FBI have any other info on him?
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 9th 2017, 2:54 pm

Eric X wrote:is there any way to get new info on Anthony? did the FBI have any other info on him?

No idea if the FBI have a separate file on Xenophon specifically, at the time I wrote for this last release, it was for an redacted and unknown individuals name to be released.

Now that it Has, I haven't given much thought to filing for any record specific to Him when, actually, maybe I should do.

Good point/Question Eric, maybe I will file another one for Xen specifically.

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 11th 2017, 10:07 pm

I doubt they have a file on Xen, but it never hurts to try.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 14th 2017, 5:21 am

ophion1031 wrote:I doubt they have a file on Xen, but it never hurts to try.

They will have some file or files relating to Him Chad, He's named as a POI in one of their documents with a request to their Ident. Division for a fingerprint comparison.

If Xenophon's prints were not held on any LE database\fingerprint cards then they can only compare His prints to the Un-Sub prints by obtaining Anthony's prints from Him personally and that would be reliant on Amhony giving them up via His own free will unless a judge issues a warrant to get them which, I don't know, based on a witness ID'ing Him could be enough grounds for a Judge to issue a Warrant, who knows?

Qvale had His DNA compared to Un-Sub DNA from a Z letter but only after Kjell volunteers to give a sample for testing. Xenophon, unlike Kjell, was named as a POI whos prints were requested for a comparison.

Vallejo PD when requesting Kane's prints stated that they were asking the surrounding LE Depts. (SFPD, Benicia PD etc) if they can furnish them with a copy of Kaye's prints and state if not: 

"Vallejo PD have discovered Kaye is in possession of a fraudulent driver's licence and plan to arrest Him on that offence and obtain his prints that way."

Last edited by WelshChappie on February 18th 2017, 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 16th 2017, 1:32 am

Good point. I never knew Qvale had his DNA tested, and I still think there is a good chance he hid Z at his home after the Stine murder, but I could see him with a smirk on his face giving his DNA knowing it would not be a match.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 18th 2017, 12:44 am

ophion1031 wrote:Good point. I never knew Qvale had his DNA tested, and I still think there is a good chance he hid Z at his home after the Stine murder, but I could see him with a smirk on his face giving his DNA knowing it would not be a match.

Here's the link in which ABC Primetime Investigate the case and the segment regarding 'Rodelli's Suspect.'

ABC's Host/Narrator states: "We contacted Rodelli's suspect (Qvale) at His Office, He said the claim He is Zodiac is insane and offered to give us His DNA for testing" 

Results shown later in Docu...

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 18th 2017, 12:46 am

Sorry You'll need to view via youtube as uploader has disabled use for third party sites.

Use the link below...

https://youtu.be/LCYbAdzCAjE?t=33m41s

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 18th 2017, 5:04 am

But back to Xenophon. ..

I fully acknowledge, in advance, that this Theory here can be seen as one that is developed after reading into something too much and, as can and does happen in this case quite often, You can see what You want to see, or worse, see things that aren't there. And so, with that in mind, I'll let the readers decide which of the above this theory falls into:

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on February 18th 2017, 9:32 pm

I don't think the X there was just put there for the hell of it. There has to be a reason. I'm not saying it has anything to do with Xenophon Anthony but it as an X for some reason.
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 19th 2017, 9:41 am

Rocketman wrote:I don't think the X there was just put there for the hell of it. There has to be a reason. I'm not saying it has anything to do with Xenophon Anthony but it as an X for some reason.

I agree. I said elsewhere before that it would only make any sense to apologize for not sending a Cipher if You had promised to have sent one in advance then failed to do so, which He had not. The apology may also make sense if, up to this point and letter, every communication sent was sent with an enclosed cipher, with this being the first which did not contain one which, again, is not the case.

So why apologize for not sending something nobody expected you would send anyway? It isn't necessary either to point out that this letter is not accompanied by a coded message and saying sorry for it, it's not like we need to be told there is no cipher enclosed before we notice that no cipher is enclosed. No, He's doing it for a reason. Going by His personality in the letters that time and time again is deliberately tongue in cheek sarcastic, I would personally lean to it being His way of amusing Himself by offering 'Sorry, No Cipher' to hint at the people who receive it that there is a cipher or cryptic clue/message/hint in the actual apology itself of the repeated twice,  cross formed Apology. 

Just My own way of seeing it.

Last edited by WelshChappie on February 20th 2017, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 19th 2017, 7:31 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Xenophobic..... HAHAHA!!!! That is great, Alex. I actually laughed out loud when I read that.

Actually, now that I think of it, I think there is a band I like called Xenophobia.

I am serious Chad, The word for loathing of people from other Countries is not Xenophobia, it's 'British.'

As My British Colleague acknowledges in the clip below:

"I think there is a danger We may lose something very dear to our British Culture... I suppose it can be best summed up as a proud and very instinctive. . . loathing of Foreigners."

The interviewer replies: "Might it not be objected to that that very view point in itself, that could be considered by some as being Xenophobic?" 

My fellow Brit: "Ohh No, I would not have thought so, No. I mean, Of course, Xenophobia is a Greek word and I detest Greeks."

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top