Ufo's, aliens and all that

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ufo's, aliens and all that

Post by WelshChappie on February 24th 2017, 2:30 pm

Eric X wrote:lmao now there is a nice visual

Yeah, I can mentally visualize it too! Zodiacs Gun jams, and He tries to escape this nut case and His proposal. Skip to next scene which now sees Zodiac lumbering away with Voigt being dragged along the floor refusing to let go of Zode's shins and ankle. . .

"NOOO, You can't leave Me! It took Me this long to find You my Love, I can't lose you again Zode!!"

Z's now stomping on Tom's head uttering with a cadence: "Get off Me you fucking Freak-Tard!"

WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on February 26th 2017, 8:03 pm

I could see him begging for his life like a little bitch lol
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on February 26th 2017, 8:05 pm

I was listening to a talk radio show last night and a lady called in saying her husband had been talking to her 'from beyond' and she started recording the conversations. one topic she had discussed with him is the existence of aliens, which he told her is true. take that for whatever it is worth
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 28th 2017, 4:14 am

Eric X wrote:I was listening to a talk radio show last night and a lady called in saying her husband had been talking to her 'from beyond' and she started recording the conversations. one topic she had discussed with him is the existence of aliens, which he told her is true. take that for whatever it is worth

"take that for whatever it is worth"

You mean like John Edward, the Great Psychic Medium who can communicate with 'Spirit.'

See, I would think it's pretty unlikely, well, fuckin impossible, for a John Edward to communicate with the dead on account of the dead being dead.

You see, that is what dead means! No longer alive, no longer have life, taken from this World, gone but not forgotten!

J. Edward is brilliant: His reading almost always follow the same BS.. . .

"I have a Male energy coming through like a Father, Grandfather type energy wishing to connect. Would you understand that?"

**Sitter Nods head in 'Yes' gesture**

"Ok this Male, I would say His energy feel's like a Father. . . Yes, feels lik I am connecting with your Father... Has Dad Passed?"

**Nod in the affirmative one again**

"Dad's here! He's standing right to your immediate left..."

Edward, in 90% or more readings, asks the sitter if their Father has passed away before He tells them...."Oooo, Your Dad's here!"

John, what is one asking who has and has not passed away in 'Shelia's' family? Aren't You the one speaking with the deceased?

Grief Exploiting parasite Eric, that's what Medius are!

WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on February 28th 2017, 11:59 pm

I agree with you. and yeah, that john Edward guy is a scam artist
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down