Ufo's, aliens and all that

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ufo's, aliens and all that

Post by Don Pseuym on October 13th 2016, 8:01 am

Which people ?
No! I as a kid 1970 -71 I heard of a very secret miltary base near Las Vegas Area 51 just an urban legend then , may have been as early as 69 it was all around the schools
but never much more until
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51
Skylab accidentally photoed Area51 and it was public

in 77 -79 at work a coworker brought in a magazine that had a satelite image of the Area 51 plus a story but the magazine was from 74 at least years eallier I think it was Popular science or mechanics
and it or another magazine had the story about the small shed building
the under ground floors , aliens occuping them with flying /space ships mostly at night or dusk the battle with Delta force
it is different than what Wiki has as i remember the story it told of the story the Mech Engineer told

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 15th 2016, 6:27 pm

I had a letter the other day from the 'Motor Insurance Bureau' with big letterhead 

'M.I.B'

I saw it and laughed to Myself: "Uh-oh! The Men in Black!!" Lol

But extra-terrestrials and UFO's being real? Well, this is fact because I was released via FOIA that The US Government deliberately made it policy to ridicule anyone who reported seeing an Unidentified Object. 

I mean radar has picked these 'Bogies' up travelling impossible speeds.

This has happened numerous times. Radar picks up an unidentified blip coming inland toward the US shores via the Ocean. Immediately, this is suspected to be Russian with hostile intent. Air Force launch two Fighter and pilots go after the target. When target is in sight, both jets kick the afterburners in and are now closing on their target. Fighter Pilot is lining the target up and locks on to target. At the very moment He is about to hit the button to launch His heat seeking rocket, His Jet's weapons system fails, His compass begins spinning wildly and He loses flight control. 

He starts to nose dive and radios His 2nd pilot in His Jet that He's lost weapons system and flight controls and passes respnsibility to His Co-Fighter Pilot in Jet No.2. The second fighter acknowledges with "Roger" and then He too locks onto the object which gives an audible announcement in His cockpit. He grabs the stick and said He was literally half a second from firing when His cockpit went dark, His system to launch went offline and like Jet No.1, His engines were working fine, but He was going down with No flight Controls. They both were geting ready to eject when their controls came back. 

They climbed and went after the Object again, and this time when their jet had locked on the target, the object moved so fast it appeared to jump from 9 oclock position and instantly stop at their 3 oclock position having moved 5 to 7 miles almost instantly. 

The pilots said they felt this thing was toying with them. 

See U.S Official policy it has been revealed again via FOIA is to shoot these things down. I'm not so sure that being Hostile and trying to engage these things is the best idea. These Craft clearly show an ability to run tings around the best Jets we have, and their technology it appears is thousands of years ahead of us.

Professor Stephen Hawkins has long been on the record as saying He is confident life exists outside our Planet but He says contacting them isn't a wise idea. He likened it to The White Man's Arrival for the first time on US Shores & finding Native Indians occupying the land. He said the arrival of The 'See People' as the Natives called us, that didn't go too well for them. He said He thinks We should not be advertising Ourselves and Planet to possible intelligent life thousands, maybe even millions of years ahead of us technology. 
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 15th 2016, 6:41 pm

For Me personally, and this is just My own view on the topic. . . 

No question in My Mind these Object are real and they clearly show they are piloted by some kind of intelligence.

For those who ridicule belief in such things, it's actually a fact that the people who believe and are likely to believe that UFO's are real are not stupid, idiotic semi-conscious people who can't tell the difference between The Planet Venus and a Hovering Object a few hundred yards away. To the contrary actually, and as Stanton Friedman states:

"The higher of an individuals intelligence, the more likely they are to believe."

Last edited by WelshChappie on February 15th 2017, 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on October 15th 2016, 8:05 pm

'Motor Insurance Bureau' HAHAHA!!!
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 8th 2017, 1:40 am

So what does everyone think about the possibility of aliens building all of the old ancient pyramids? For those who believe that aliens have been on Earth, when do you think they began coming here?
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by egan on February 8th 2017, 2:20 am

I'm not sure what I believe about alien visitation,but I think most ancient aliens buffs would argue that they've been coming for tens if not hundreds of thousands of years.they base a lot of their ideas on writings from ancient sumer,which some translators (zechariah sitchin)suggest describe an alien race called the annunaki who came here to mine for gold and created us as a worker race as they couldn't be bothered to get up off their giant alien arses to do the work themselves.it's interesting stuff but sitchins work has come in for a lot of criticism from other experts,who accuse him of deliberately mistranslating to put forward a bs theory. (I did say in my introduction post that I like to bore the crap out of people with geeky topics!!!!!)
egan

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym on February 8th 2017, 7:54 am

Did you see the supposedly 50 bc gold coin un-earthed that had a alien head on it ...yahoo news

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by egan on February 8th 2017, 11:19 am

Yeah I saw the coin on YouTube. It'd be amazing if real,but it doesn't seem like it's been properly tested to work out if it's a modern fake or not.
egan

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 8th 2017, 8:22 pm

Don Pseuym wrote:Did you see the supposedly  50 bc  gold coin  un-earthed that had a alien head on it  ...yahoo news
I didn't, but thanks for the heads up!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 8th 2017, 8:28 pm

egan wrote:I'm not sure what I believe about alien visitation,but I think most ancient aliens buffs would argue that they've been coming for tens if not hundreds of thousands of years.they base a lot of their ideas on writings from ancient sumer,which some translators (zechariah sitchin)suggest describe an alien race called the annunaki  who came here to mine for gold and created us as a worker race as they couldn't be bothered to get up off their giant alien arses to do the work themselves.it's interesting stuff but sitchins work has come in for a lot of criticism from other experts,who accuse him of deliberately mistranslating to put forward a bs theory. (I did say in my introduction post that I like to bore the crap out of people with geeky topics!!!!!)

I'm not sure how I feel about aliens creating us, but I do think they have been coming here for thousands of years. There are ancient things on our planet that just don't look like they could have been made by man - not that long ago, anyways. They just didn't have the technology. And, as you mentioned, there are old artifacts that depict aliens, in my opinion anyways.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years on February 8th 2017, 10:06 pm

egan wrote:I'm not sure what I believe about alien visitation,but I think most ancient aliens buffs would argue that they've been coming for tens if not hundreds of thousands of years.they base a lot of their ideas on writings from ancient sumer,which some translators (zechariah sitchin)suggest describe an alien race called the annunaki  who came here to mine for gold and created us as a worker race as they couldn't be bothered to get up off their giant alien arses to do the work themselves.it's interesting stuff but sitchins work has come in for a lot of criticism from other experts,who accuse him of deliberately mistranslating to put forward a bs theory. (I did say in my introduction post that I like to bore the crap out of people with geeky topics!!!!!)

Her, Egan. I think it's safe to say that geeky topics are right in the wheelhouse of most of us!
I AM pretty sure what I believe about alien visitation: That it's never happened. And the reason it's never happened is because Earth is the only planet that has anything alive on it. I'm open-minded enough to admit that I could be wrong but that's my perspective. Which kind of maybe makes me a minority on this site. But this site is cool like that; OK with dissenting opinions and good with geeky topics!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 9th 2017, 1:48 pm

Well I've never really been a fan of the ancient astronaut theory or its TV program of the same name that features the gentleman with that stupid hair that looks like He's the victim of a recent electric shock.

However, In Egypt there isn't just the mystery of the Pyramids. The ancient Egyptians carved many things in stone and one astonishing carving shows our Solar system, with the Sun at the center of 9 planets in a row. Now how did this ancient civilization know the not only how many planets there are in our SS, but more importantly, that the Sun, rather than the Earth, was center of the SS and we orbit it and not vice versa? Pluto is a fairly recent discovery, although now demoted from the official status as Planet, seems to have been a celestial body known to the Ancient Egyptians. How
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 9th 2017, 2:23 pm

https://goo.gl/images/WM7YMr

Ancient Alien Haircut Theory!
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by egan on February 9th 2017, 11:38 pm

quite a haircut!I'm a barber,but unfortunately unlike a famous predecessor of mine,Mr s todd,I'm not affiliated to a meat pie manufacturer,otherwise I could have some fun with Mr tsoukalos!

(I do know that sweeney todd was fictional,but who needs facts cluttering up the place?)
egan

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 15th 2017, 10:03 am

And Chad I told You once, the Aliens didn't build the Pyramids, I did.

The inter-Galactic, sometime Inter-Dimensional, Extra-Terrestrials did hear of My construction plan and came across time and space to offer assistance but I told them to F**k off back where they came from.

HEY HEY HEY, while We are on this Subject, I have just had the most wonderful idea!! What a thought!

Chad, I wonder if We can have a word on the quiet with The Grey's and try to get them to abduct a Human called Thomas? 

"When We say abduct, My little Grey pests, I mean Abduct, fly Him over to the other end of The Milky Way and drop Him off on a Earth Like Planet with no life-form on it. Then He can talk all the shit He likes without  Me having to listen to it, sorry, Him. Yes Yes,  My little Grey Friend? Please! £25! Ok, OK £50!!!  GREEEEYS!! Say Yes or I shall call in the Tall White Race of Aliens, who alreadon't get along with You and avoid you as best they can.  Now Midget!!  Deall or No Deal?
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 15th 2017, 10:19 am

Incidentally though, on a strictly serious note, I believe the account and claims of Charles Hall, who spent time Stationed at Area 51 as the US Army Weather Observer. 

The Story He tells of His encountering the race of 'Tall Whites' out there is consistent and it isn't just Himself that have claimed to have seen them out in that Nevada Desert Area of Area 51's S4 Facility.  Also, this is a claim made by Hall decades back originally and in the recent times, Ed Snowden's documents released on Wikipedia references US Top Army and Naval Officers (4 Star Generals and upward) are woring with a tall pale skined race of extra Terrestrials to work towarfd an agenda. 

Even Wlaimir Putin weighed in speaking about this Document leaked by Snowden that 0riginated from Army Intelligence.

The scary thing is, the Document or statement also states that these Tall Whites are the same race of Aliens that Worked with and assisted Adolf Hitler & His rise to Power and The Nazi's. 

During WWII the Germans thoughts the spears of Light they called 'Foo Fighters' were an Allies Secret Weapon, The Allies thought it was A German Secret Advanced Weapon. Both sides were wrong, they were neither!
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 16th 2017, 12:46 am

WelshChappie wrote:And Chad I told You once, the Aliens didn't build the Pyramids, I did.

The inter-Galactic, sometime Inter-Dimensional, Extra-Terrestrials did hear of My construction plan and came across time and space to offer assistance but I told them to F**k off back where they came from.

HEY HEY HEY, while We are on this Subject, I have just had the most wonderful idea!! What a thought!

Chad, I wonder if We can have a word on the quiet with The Grey's and try to get them to abduct a Human called Thomas? 

"When We say abduct, My little Grey pests, I mean Abduct, fly Him over to the other end of The Milky Way and drop Him off on a Earth Like Planet with no life-form on it. Then He can talk all the shit He likes without  Me having to listen to it, sorry, Him. Yes Yes,  My little Grey Friend? Please! £25! Ok, OK £50!!!  GREEEEYS!! Say Yes or I shall call in the Tall White Race of Aliens, who alreadon't get along with You and avoid you as best they can.  Now Midget!!  Deall or No Deal?

HAHAHA!!! E.T. = Eddie Torres, the extra testicle!!

"And Chad I told You once, the Aliens didn't build the Pyramids, I did."

Reminds me of Adam Sandler's mama in The Water Boy. Welsh Chappie is the devil!!!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 16th 2017, 12:48 am

"Chad, I wonder if We can have a word on the quiet with The Grey's and try to get them to abduct a Human called Thomas? "

Why would you torture the Grey's like that? What did they do to you?!?!?! Very Happy
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on February 16th 2017, 2:34 am

if any of you ever get out here to Nevada I can be your area 51 guide!
Eric X

https://www.facebook.com/Cremated-496141773747825/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 16th 2017, 8:35 am

ophion1031 wrote:"Chad, I wonder if We can have a word on the quiet with The Grey's and try to get them to abduct a Human called Thomas? "

Why would you torture the Grey's like that? What did they do to you?!?!?! Very Happy

I suppose your right, it would be unconstitutional and declared 'Cruel and Unusual' Punishment. 

It just really is not fair! The likes of President Kennedy get's assassinated, and Tom Voigt doesn't!! This is simply outrageous! I'm trying to find logic within Insanity, it seems! 

Surely there has to be some sort of Law against this!! Do you know, Chad, that at this very moment Thomas is at His desk, faffing about on His little Computer, and there is still no assassin in the vicinity with His own Cross Hairs trained on Tom's Head, Hmm? What is Donald Trump doing about this!

IT IS OUTRAGEOUS!!
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 18th 2017, 7:57 pm

lol! lol!

Trump will have to be alerted about the situation!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 19th 2017, 9:24 am

Trump is too busy trying to annoy the Muslim Population, which I happen to understand and agree with His decision to make a stand and refuse entry. If the Welsh Culture and it's main religious community enjoyed decapitating those who We decided we 'Infidels' before sending one of our 39 wives out to the city center to blow herself to pieces along with 50 bystanders then, well I don't think I should expect invites to come flooding in from the American People to feel free to drop in for a coffee and Cake, followed by A Beheading. 

But that's going off topic, so.... where were we? Ahh yes, Tom's Immediate Assassination, that was it! Changed My mind about 'Shot's Fired, Webmaster Down!' in a democratic shooting. No No, Let's send Tom to live under a ruler much like Himself and His running of the Site He has....

Tell the Gentleman below "Hi there, I am Tom Voigt the Webmaster of ZodiacKiller.com" and The Gentleman below will be so impressed He'll send you to something called 'Killing Fields' where there are 'Webmaster Firing Squads'

Tyrant Tom, Meet Tyrant Jung...

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on February 19th 2017, 10:01 pm

I could see tom bending over and letting trump... well you know
Eric X

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 20th 2017, 5:34 am

Eric X wrote:I could see tom bending over and letting trump... well you know

Dunno about Tom being that impressed with Trumps Trumpet that He'd Blow it, You can never tell with His type.

I mean I do know for a fact that if Tom met His Idol Zodiac who had one last saved shirt piece of Stines, along with His Wallet to prove "I am the Zodiac!" then I'm pretty sure Tom would begin Singing Hymns of Praise before going down on One Knee. . .

"Zode! I love You with all My heart..."

I should Imagine Zodiac would be reaching for His 9MM at this point.

. . ."Zodiac, Will You Marry Me??"  

Silence. . .  

*Click* .............   ***BANG!!***   

I'll take that as A No then shall I Tom?  Tom? Tom are You Ok?
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on February 21st 2017, 8:43 pm

lmao now there is a nice visual
Eric X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content