NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Years

4 posters

Go down

Metal Years Empty Metal Years

Post by Metal Years July 30th 2016, 8:01 pm

Hi. I have a long time interest in Z. I found this site & it looks like a good one so I'm joining IF that's OK.
I believe I "met" some of y'all on the chat that used to be on the ZK site.    

Cheers,____________-Joe

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Metal Years Empty Re: Metal Years

Post by ophion1031 July 30th 2016, 8:02 pm

Welcome!! Digging your screen name!
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Metal Years Empty nice greeting

Post by Metal Years July 31st 2016, 1:47 pm

Hi, ophion and thx for the nice greeting. I've enjoyed reading the excellent Zsearch U have posted here and at ZKS. I'm glad U like the screenname, I sort of made it up and sort of borrowed it from a band I like.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 July 31st 2016, 8:22 pm

Thanks, man! I haven't been doing much research lately. Summertime is hectic here with the kids being out of school and whatnot. What all types of metal are you into?
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman July 31st 2016, 9:29 pm

Welcome, Metal Years.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Metal Years Empty Blue Oyster Cult and Toothgrinder

Post by Metal Years August 1st 2016, 7:17 pm

Hi, thx for the welcome, Rocketman! Any relation to the stadium vendor company of the same name?
Ophion, I like at least a little something from just about all genres of music, not just metal. A lot of times my favorite music is what I'm listening to at the moment. Like, I wouldn't say Led Zep is my favorite band most of the time, but when I'm listening to them, they are. Black Sabbath? Yea, that's a good answer, I guess.  I've been listening to a lot of Blue Oyster Cult (not really metal but hella good and they say they are) and something I'm just getting into called Toothgrinder. What about you?

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 August 1st 2016, 9:12 pm

Haven't heard Toothgrinder before but will check 'em out. Blue Oyster Cult had about a half dozen really good songs. Love Sabbath and Zeppelin! I listen to classic rock, 80's thrash metal, 90's death and black metal, doom, stoner metal, grindcore, sludge etc. I don't care for much stuff that has come out over the last 15 years. Kinda digging this band called Ghost, but some of their songs are too "pop rock" sounding for me.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman August 3rd 2016, 8:47 pm

Metal Years wrote:Hi, thx for the welcome, Rocketman! Any relation to the stadium vendor company of the same name?
Ophion, I like at least a little something from just about all genres of music, not just metal. A lot of times my favorite music is what I'm listening to at the moment. Like, I wouldn't say Led Zep is my favorite band most of the time, but when I'm listening to them, they are. Black Sabbath? Yea, that's a good answer, I guess.  I've been listening to a lot of Blue Oyster Cult (not really metal but hella good and they say they are) and something I'm just getting into called Toothgrinder. What about you?

Lol no, I am a huge fan of the Toldeo Rockets. My nephews both played football for them and I am a Toledo grad myself.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years December 22nd 2016, 11:06 am

Hi, everybody! I'm fixing 2 go out of town for a few days b/c of the holiday. I'll probably lurk here a couple of times on my crappy cell phone. I want to wish all of y'all a Merry Christmas. If Christmas isn't your thing, I hope you have a rockin'-ass December 25th!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 December 24th 2016, 7:56 pm

Have a great Xmass, bud!!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Metal Years Empty It's not y'all, it's me!!! And I'm good!

Post by Metal Years April 23rd 2017, 11:27 pm

I've come to believe that I'm posting to much on here, for some reason. Hey, I must REALLY like this board, huh? OK. One week, no posting or contact. My rules, I can change 'em, right? PM's if noticed WILL get a reply! Y'all are awesome, thanks!
OK, Metal Years. LESS TALK, MORE LURK!!!
Cheers!

Last edited by Metal Years on April 23rd 2017, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : puncuation, clarity. Nostalgia? :-))

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 23rd 2017, 11:35 pm

Dude, post as much as you like! But understandable if you want to take a break, I do it all the time.

Cheers, home skillet!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal April 24th 2017, 2:08 am

take a break bro, we're not going anywhere
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 24th 2017, 11:02 am

Thx, bro'. And, apparently, I'm not in that big a hurry!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 24th 2017, 11:10 am

ophion1031 wrote:Have a great Xmass, bud!!
OK. Less talk more, lurk from me. In a minnit. Possibly. But I saw this last year (and thx) but I just now got it's more subtle subsidiary meaning.
Cheers!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 24th 2017, 1:02 pm

Ok. Less crap, less yap.
WAY less talk, more rock.
Cheers!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal April 24th 2017, 8:09 pm

LOL
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 27th 2017, 12:04 am

Thanks to everyone. I think it best we leave it at that. I think all of y'all are awesome and within certain perameters, the only one on here that creeped me out a little may have helped me in a weird way. By making me realize that This shit is REAL. Maybe I needed to be reminded of that. If anybody cares, if forced to guess I think it's very plausible that a real pretty young waitress once had her car messed with in northish Cali and was glad she could drive her car home (I'm qualified to know how good that surely felt) and
it's my opinion, if I had to guess, at least about that time, I'm pretty sure she was followed home by Zodiac. At my slightly more cheerful site, you could start a restaurant-centric internet column and get on my blogroll as one of my "sidekicks in suffering" seriously. I don't ever solicit guest posts but I consider requests. Professional courtesy? Good will intended and I hope detected. I don't know why I hope I'm remembered if at all for this but I guess it's true. Interpretations may differ and all but to me I know that I really believer this shit is real. Thanks, God bless everybody and
Cheers!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Metal Years Empty Ted K... Just admit it, Ok, dude?

Post by Metal Years May 11th 2017, 8:16 am

Hey. Congrats to Eric X on his milestone #666 on the charts and #1 in our hearts WITH A BULLET! lol I want to stay registered here and not reach my own 666 for several more metal years if at all. I deleted all my PM's (I know I'd read most of them already). I feel I owe an apology to Z's victims (I include Sandy Betts among that number in the same way Kathleen Johns probably was) 1st among equals in MY mind is Miss CJB. I have some interesting theories about a lot of this shit and I KNOW they're just theories. So wait and let me post them here. I have no plans currently to ever sigh up 4 another "True Crime" bored, so be cool with it please if I lurk silently without logging in. But I bet I'll log in sometimes.
I really do owe Sandy Betts an apology. I embarrassed myself by how (I guess) I acted showing off for the coolest girl in my graduating class. Lol (I often type in metaphors and I'm no stranger to mixed ones). Plus I honestly believe that was Z that kind of followed her home and Sandy's not lying about any of this, at worst she may misinterperet some of her recollections. (PS: I LIKE Ricardo's Site! I think Goldcatcher is a mostly-well-intentioned 'tard. I bet I know why those Oakland Real Estate millionaire Blaine rumours got started...).
WTH?! I'm going to apologize to Calstock, too. NOT Because I Like him or anything but I feel I owe him an apology. I never thought you were Z, bro'. I think you're trying to figure some shit out via this board, in a different way but a lot in some ways like all of us. You really freaked me out for about 3 hours one evening and my first thought was, "Oh Shit. Anybody this creepy might try to hack some little internet vanity project of mine!" I know that I don't matter as much to anybody as much as I matter to myself, so my concern, while real, was self-flattery. Sorry, bro.'
So until whenevs, then whatevs. To all and sundry. Special shout-out to Ophion1031 for being my best bro' on this board. He's the only person from any board I might consider trying to find if I ever find myself called up for a 10-day contract with the "Topes (or BOC? lol). And thanks, Ophion, for this board. Value for money? This is the best Z(fucking)board possible as far as I'm concerned.
Who do I think followed Sandy Betts home that long ago NorCal evening?
Anybody that's been reading my shizzle around here much already knows who I think followed Sandy home (and I'm pretty sure but not totally convinced, messed
clothesline). Y'all already know so here's a little youtube to help y'all out:

Ok, Gruesome yet awesome tunage work for anybody?
Later, Waiter(s) & WAITRESSes!
Metal Years; DOPE!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 13th 2017, 8:17 pm

Glad you decided to stick around!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years May 17th 2017, 8:06 am

ophion1031 wrote:Glad you decided to stick around!

Thanks, bro. I'm glad I'm still here too. This is my first time back even lurking for several days. I know I don't really know who Z is, but I still want to read about what y'all are doing to catch him. My best bet? Ted Kaczynski. But what do I know?
Cheers!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal May 17th 2017, 7:59 pm

welcome back bro!
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal May 17th 2017, 7:59 pm

Kaczynski is a damn good suspect because of the bomb diagrams, codes and also handwriting
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum