NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

43 yr old murder case possibly tied to Zodiac solved

3 posters

Go down

43 yr old murder case possibly tied to Zodiac solved Empty 43 yr old murder case possibly tied to Zodiac solved

Post by Don Pseuym October 6th 2016, 10:11 am

Google News zodiac killer , two men have been arrested for a 1973 rape and murders of two girls in cal. and the article states they thought it could have been the zodiac killer that was responsible

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

43 yr old murder case possibly tied to Zodiac solved Empty Re: 43 yr old murder case possibly tied to Zodiac solved

Post by Don Pseuym October 6th 2016, 10:19 am

http://www.newson6.com/story/33084613/california-double-rape-murder-suspect-arrested-in-creek-county

here it is

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

43 yr old murder case possibly tied to Zodiac solved Empty Re: 43 yr old murder case possibly tied to Zodiac solved

Post by ophion1031 October 8th 2016, 8:24 pm

Why does the name Larry Don Patterson sound very familiar to me? And why does he look familiar? I did a search and his name didn't pop up anywhere on the site.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym October 9th 2016, 10:56 am

huh Larry don is a common name in the south , or do you mean from the zodiac files ?
This happened about a month ago ,should be a huge media coverage event like dateline ,20-20 or such at trial
heavy drugs envolved ( my guess )

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 9th 2016, 10:18 pm

I think the name and photo of the guy are familiar to me for some reason, but can't remember how/why.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 9th 2016, 10:19 pm

I think there is a thread here on the double murder...

EDIT: I guess not. I am somewhat familiar with the murder though, and I did a little research on it quite a while ago because one of the girls that was killed had the last name of Derryberry and I had come across that name while doing some Z research before. After finding an old post on Morf's site, it looks like it was Roger V. Derryberry that I was looking into. Here is what I said in August 2014: "Probably just a coincidence, but Roger was an acquaintance of an acquaintance of a person I have been researching. I don't know much about him yet. I think I did read something about him helping to rescue a couple stranded rock climbers or something along those lines."
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 10th 2017, 10:10 am

The idea that these cold cases are being solved because of DNA, gives me hope that soon Zodiac will be caught. He may think that just because SFPD only has a partial that he won't, he still can. If Dr Holt at SFPD's lab will find those gloves that I mentioned to her, ( If they were Zodiac's) then the inside of them should be full of is DNA. I personally believe those were his and he forgot to take them , because they were out of his site on the floor of the cab under the dashboard.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 10th 2017, 11:29 pm

sandy betts wrote:The idea that these cold cases are being solved because of DNA, gives me hope that soon Zodiac will be caught. He may think that just because SFPD only has a partial that he won't, he still can. If Dr Holt at SFPD's lab will find those gloves that I mentioned to her, ( If they were Zodiac's) then the inside of them should be full of is DNA. I personally believe those were his and he forgot to take them , because they were out of his site on the floor of the cab under the dashboard.

I completely agree. In my honest opinion, I really think Fred Manalli's DNA needs to be tested because I think it it his DNA on file.The gloves would have someone elses DNA I'm sure... I would imagine SFPD would still have them.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 13th 2017, 7:35 am

The look on her face was like she wasn't aware of any gloves. The Stine murder was only a couple of weeks after the "tall heavy set" killer at Lake Berryessa. So when the gloves were found in the cab,the detectives didn't think they could be Zodiacs. Those gloves were a size 7, which would have fit the man Fouke's and Zelm's saw on Jackson st. Many things in evidence turn up missing, I hope those gloves weren't one of them? I am still looking for a answer as to ,would a 7 inch wrist fit a size 7 glove?

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down