Joe Stines Challenge to Zodiac: "Come Get Me Next, I dare You!"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Joe Stines Challenge to Zodiac: "Come Get Me Next, I dare You!"

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on November 6th 2016, 12:58 am

I will challenge z next. IF YOUR ALIVE COME AND GET ME YOU PUNK BITCH! lol!
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on November 8th 2016, 7:09 pm

Yes, let's infuriate Zodiac out of hiding by issuing direct challenges and issuing insults! Count Me in, Let's do this!!

And Eric. . . You go first, it's your idea.

According to one D .Fouke-Off of The San Francisco Police Dpt. Zodiac may be a slow learner ana late developer as Mr Fouke-Off, a trained observer, suggested:

"Subject was Late 30's to early 40's and appears He was still in process of learning to walk . He wasn't very very good at it and that is initially what drew Eric's attention to Him falling down the steps of 3712 Six times in a row. Eric and I left Him in the home's courtyard in the end after falling off the residents pathway because we're responding to arrest some Black Males!"

Don't worry, Eric, or Chad even, nobody need be concerned about Risks or threat of Z responding, I am there as backup remember! Now You may mistake My response for something that it isn't because You may observe Me sprinting away from Julius Kahn and when bystanders ask what's going on, You may offer these people in the area an explanation that

"He's always pulling silly pranks and goofs. Him sprinting from the J. Kahn Park today shouting for Help cause Zodiac is coming after Him... That Alex for you, always doing thing like that."

Now obviously I have observed a Gentleman peeking from behind a tree wearing hood over Head,  and cross-hair corner chest. Now I wish You all the best Chad but I am unable to assist at this point because I'm now trying frantically to swim home via The Atlantic Ocean and Coast guard will be told:

"Go away and stop harassing Me! I have told You Five times what I am doing, I am going back Home to Britain. . . where there are No Zodiac's".

Last edited by WelshChappie on November 12th 2016, 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total

WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on November 9th 2016, 12:47 am

HAHAHA!!!! Thanks for sacrificing yourself, Eric!! Once he comes out of hiding and attacks, we will put down the chicken wings and jump in to save you.

I have a different theory on why Zodiac was "lumbering" the way he did. He wasn't learning to walk and it wasn't due to an injury. He ate some spicy food right before Stine picked him up, and he requested Stine make a stop by any store with a toilet, but Stine said "nah dude, I got another pick up, I can't stop." So Zodiac didn't get to a toilet in time and ended up shitting his pants. That is why he shot Stine. And he didn't duck into a yard to avoid police, he simply found a residence that had soft looking bushes that he could use to wipe his ass. I might be wrong, but I'm 99% sure this is what happened that night!
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on November 12th 2016, 7:36 am

Imagine if a young, inexperienced and adrenaline pumped Eric Zelms  spots a subject and orders Fouke to stop and Eric exits the vehicle, homes in on man on steps, and runs after him tackling the man off his feet and face first to the concrete. To Fouke's horror He see's the Unknown Subject is actually the very well known subject called Mr Qvale. Before Don can get out Eric has began bashing a thrashing Kjell with His baton for resisting.

Imagine that! You can't go throwing A Qvale to the floor,  He's a member of Secret Society: The Bohemian Grove!  You can't go arresting these people or You'll be kidnapped and taken to the Californian Bohemian Club where they'll sacrifice You to the Gigantic Own Statute they have there called Molech!

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on November 12th 2016, 9:14 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Imagine if a young, inexperienced and adrenaline pumped Eric Zelms  spots a subject and orders Fouke to stop and Eric exits the vehicle, homes in on man on steps, and runs after him tackling the man off his feet and face first to the concrete. To Fouke's horror He see's the Unknown Subject is actually the very well known subject called Mr Qvale. Before Don can get out Eric has began bashing a thrashing Kjell with His baton for resisting.

Imagine that! You can't go throwing A Qvale to the floor,  He's a member of Secret Society: The Bohemian Grove!  You can't go arresting these people or You'll be kidnapped and taken to the Californian Bohemian Club where they'll sacrifice You to the Gigantic Own Statute they have there called Molech!

Haha! Qvale would have owned his ass if that had happened. Fouke and Zelms both would have been out of a job and probably never worked in law enforcement again. Those Bohemian Grove folks are evil and I'm not completely convinced that they weren't behind the Zodiac crimes.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on November 19th 2016, 6:24 pm

Well at least Don was there to stop and chat about the weather with a serial killer before He parted ways with a "thank you Sir, You've been most helpful" directly to The San Francisco Zodiac kiler. I mean A.P is somewhere on cherry St paralysed with fear at "Innumerable Alcoves and Parked Cars."

That means there were One Hundred thousand Alcoves and 3.7 Million parked cars and all of them determined to eliminate foot chase cop.

"ARRRGHHHHHHH! ALCOVE!

"AARRRGHHHHH! ALCOVE!

"AARRRGHHHHH, STATIONARY VEHICLE!

ARRRRRGH,  CONSPIRACY!"

I can see A.P producing a mega-phone on Cherry.. .

"Dear Citizens of Pacific Heights, nothing to see here ! Dear Cab Absconder with 9mm! Don't You f'*'\"*" dare shoot Me in the head or I shall  become very angry.  . ."

In the background here comes  Don speeding toward Arguelo with lights, sirens and an urgent shout to A.P of

"Hey, Officer Fell on A settee! There is a Black Malea in the vicinity who, I have just been reliably told by the San Francisco Zodiac Killer,  is armed with   a weapon!!"

GO GO GO!!!

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on November 19th 2016, 9:41 pm

[quote="WelshChappie"]

Well at least Don was there to stop and chat about the weather with a serial killer before He parted ways with a "thank you Sir, You've been most helpful" directly to The San Francisco Zodiac kiler. I mean A.P is somewhere on cherry St paralysed with fear at "Innumerable Alcoves and Parked Cars."

That means there were One Hundred thousand Alcoves and 3.7 Million parked cars and all of them determined to eliminate foot chase cop.

"ARRRGHHHHHHH! ALCOVE!

"AARRRGHHHHH! ALCOVE!

"AARRRGHHHHH, STATIONARY VEHICLE!

ARRRRRGH,  CONSPIRACY!"

I can see A.P producing a mega-phone on Cherry.. .

"Dear Citizens of Pacific Heights, nothing to see here ! Dear Cab Absconder with 9mm! Don't You f'*'\"*" dare shoot Me in the head or I shall  become very angry.  . ."

In the background here comes  Don speeding toward Arguelo with lights, sirens and an urgent shout to A.P of

"Hey, Officer Fell on A settee! There is a Black Malea in the vicinity who, I have just been reliably told by the San Francisco Zodiac Killer,  is armed with   a weapon!!"

GO GO GO!!![/quote]

Get to da choppa!!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top