What questions would I ask someone who had ALL of the answers?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What questions would I ask someone who had ALL of the answers?

Post by WelshChappie on October 24th 2016, 8:27 am

Don Pseuym wrote:There are some psychic stories that prove real  unsolved mysterys has some good ones

Those Shows you see on TV such as 'Psychic Investigators' and the like where the Medium will tell cops: "I see Her.....She's near water, near water but on land. Yes, yes I see a vision of Her by a body of water but Herself is on land and. . .and. . .and there is a building not to far away" are simply astonishingly accurate! 

A deceased female near water. . .   182.7 Miles away from the Ocean, that scores a hit!

Not in water but, I see land, dShe's on land. . .  AKA "Somewhere on the surface of Planet Earth. Fk me, how do they do it??

Some sort of building not to far away. . .  never specific type ie school, house, factory etc. No no, just a 'Building' and by building they mean anything with 10 or more bricks.

Don here is the acid test: You show Me a psychotic, excuse Me, Psychic medium, that can successfully pinpoint/locate the actual body/remains of someone We know they can't cheat such as Donna Lass and I will agree with you that spirit are heard by the 'Gifted Ones'.

"I'm Henry the VIII I am, Henry the Eighth I am I am....." 

How does one stop Spirit of Sam singing this every night to annoy the Medium? I mean I can't to f*** with the living who have 'The Gift' once I am in The World of Spirit. I shall have the best time of My life. . .No, that should be the best and most wonderful time in Death telling Johnathan Edward He will die in 3 days time before I notice a sign post pointing right with written message ' " PARADICE, THIS WAY >>>"

Mediums never know he full Name of a sitters loved one either. I have put this down to the Divine Data Protection and Privacy Act 1042BC. Even the Good lord Himself abides by this which is why the Pharaoh of Exodus remains a point of debate among scholars. The Good Lord only refers to The Egyptian Leader that He bashed up and stomped on as 'Pharaoh' which is very Kind of Yahweh not to name The king He beats the shit out of before deciding to drown Pharaoh of The Hex-ooo-Dus in the Sea of Reeds, possibly mistranslated as Red Sea. 

I have submitted a Freedom of Information Request directly to The Lord God of Israel demanding He Immediately release The Pharaoh, Amenhotep III's Name. I must receive this from The God of the Hebrew Slaves in writing. 

I expect Yahweh to respond and release My requested Name without further ado! Thus sayeth The Welsh One! 

OS YAHWEH.  . .  We will have no f****ng about with A Loada Locusts and Five Hundred Billion Frogs or I shall have You detained and imprisoned on Racism against The Frog!

Last edited by WelshChappie on October 24th 2016, 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 24th 2016, 8:40 am

I mean I don't know how common it was back then, but Moses seems to respond lke it happened every day and was the most natural thing on Earth when a voice came from a bush that burneth yet was not consumed: MOOOOOSEEEESSSS! Called the Lord via the bush. And mosses looked up, smiled, and replied: "Yes? Here I am"

Pardon Me but I'd be gone having thrown Myself down Mt. Sinai and rolled and flipped my way to the bottom where I would tell everyone that I just had a lovely chat with a bush on fire.

I mean, I hear the Whispering's of the Doubting Thomas's making the rounds: "Moses has lost the plot. 'That is Wonderful Mosses, We are out Here, middle of nowhere,  and You've been atop the Mount consuming Magic Mushrooms! Come Israel!  Let us make for ourselves, The Golden Calf!!"
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 24th 2016, 9:03 am

I do admire Mr Jones, He they call Alex for His wonderful testament to maturity and remaining serious at all times: Take it away Haaaa-Lex!

"Hmmmmm, LIBERAL! Give Me a Peace Prize!  Torture Murder and Death Peace Prize, Peace Prize or Your racist against Lizards! RACIST! RACIST!

I'm sorry, please, go ahead My Friend. . .

If You don't accept all the vaccines it means. . . your Racist!

If You don't do everything I say then. . . your Racist!

RACIST
 RACIST
 RACIST
 RACIST
 RACIST!" 

Last edited by WelshChappie on October 26th 2016, 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on October 24th 2016, 8:04 pm

I just had a vision... I walk into a psychics office and take a large dump on their crystal ball and then get arrested haha.

I don't agree with everything Alex Jones says, but I do agree with a good amount and I like his personality. The guy has energy that is off the charts and he is doing a good job fighting the evil heads of the world. Some people say he is an FBI informant and works for them, but I seriously doubt that. I don't think the FBI would let him get away with even a fraction of the stuff that he says.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym on October 24th 2016, 8:56 pm

unsolved Mysterys had 1 where a jr high girl went missing in, fla i think, years later , still no girl 1 detective saw a woman in Va or like that had helped a police dept there solve a case .
he called her sent some items as she requested . ( the detectives were in the show) she said the girl was attacked and now deceased very near her home ,which had been searched . the psychic kept giving more details as to where she was ,what the terrain was like and what items she had with her that day . they did find her body but no items a book and a flute or clarenet?
they flew the psychic down there and found the items too

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on October 24th 2016, 9:30 pm

Don Pseuym wrote:unsolved Mysterys had 1 where a jr high girl went missing in, fla i think, years later , still no girl 1 detective saw a woman in Va or like that had helped a police dept there solve a case .
he called her sent some items as she requested .  ( the detectives were in the show) she said the girl was attacked and now deceased very near her home ,which had been searched . the psychic kept giving more details as to where she was ,what the terrain was like and what items she had with her that day . they did find her body but no items  a book and a flute  or clarenet?

The psychic was the murderer!! No, I'm kidding of course. That story sounds kinda familiar.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years on October 24th 2016, 10:04 pm

I'm not saying that there is NO psychicness out there, altho' I'm very skeptical about it. But I believe at least most of that is bogus. If anybody is making money or getting some kind of benefit from their alleged gifts, it's is almost certainly a scam.
Welsh, I never heard of Paul Ripoff until now, I'm guessing he's in UK? But I know who James Van Praagh is and have a very low opinion of him and his bullshit.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on October 24th 2016, 10:57 pm

Metal Years wrote:I'm not saying that there is NO psychicness out there, altho' I'm very skeptical about it. But I believe at least most of that is bogus. If anybody is making money or getting some kind of benefit from their alleged gifts, it's is almost certainly a scam.
Welsh, I never heard of Paul Ripoff until now, I'm guessing he's in UK? But I know who James Van Praagh is and have a very low opinion of him and his bullshit.

I agree. I think that some of it is real but most is fake and a way for people to make money.

Dude, sorry I missed ya on chat again. I'm here at the computer, but work has been hectic tonight.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 26th 2016, 2:31 pm

Everyone is entitled to their opinion's and beliefs and I respect your rights to accept that some are legit. I don't share that view and I would say the following:

Let's say for 100,000 claims, only 1% are the real thing. That is still One Thousand People who would have the ability to tell us and tell us long ago...

"I can tell you exactly who the Zodiac was, His spirit is here now.  He says His Name is 'John Doe' from Such and Such and, He...  He just said that He is aware that many won't believe on my word alone and so He said He has hidden some evidence to prove His claim at the specific location of X Y & Z. He's laughing telling Me the taxi driver still has no wallet and that if you go to the place He just told me to tell you about, You will discover the personal property of a taxi driver."

This most useful and beneficial type of thing done is something that none of the small number of 'Real' Psychic Mediums do or have ever done. 

Why bother putting Donna Lass family out of their never-ending sufferings of the not knowing what happened to her when they can play that well known game 'Guess Who?' and a sprinkle of 'Guess Who's Talking Now' of Hollywood's Doing. 

Extraordinary Claims must Require Extraordinary Evidence.
These claims don't only fail to provide Extraordinary Evidence, they fail to produce and show any evidence at all that would be acceptable in a Court of Law. What You see on these shows is not so much highly skilled psychics but Highly skilled editing where only the 'for the motion' points are shown and the against end up on the cutting room floor.

If I was in Court called as witness in defense of an accused defendant in order to tell the Court He's not guilty and My evidence of His non guilt is "Because I just told you He isn't thus clear Proof of Innocence" I will know in advance that such a claim as this will neither be acceptable nor allowed as evidence of anything. If I told the Court: "And now I give You, Exhibit A. . . .  My Opinion. My Opinion is as follows.; Man in Defendant Chair, He's not guilty and I can prove it!  I was told By John Smith that the defendant was 800 Miles away from the scene of the Robbery the time of night when it happened" then the next words in the Courtroom would be "Objection" and "Hearsay!" Then the Judge announce:  "Sustained. What Somebody else told You Sir is Inadmissible as Evidence."

What We have with these people claim they have extraordinary abilities and they prefer to tell people that spirit say to tell them, things that are absolutely useless and never in the interest of the Public such as telling us who Zodiac was and to prove it here's directions to evidence He has buried. Nope, it's more important to tell 'Mandy' that Her Father says He would only eat scrambled, and never a boiled, Egg which the public in large couldn't have taken not knowing this absolutely useful and enlightening piece of faffy Bull Shit. Didn't feel like telling Mandy where The Spirit World is Located, what happens at and in the seconds after Clinical Death occurs in favor of a ranting about His hatred of the boiled egg!

Would You believe Me if I said I have discovered a secret magic word that, when spoken, allows Me to become The Real Peter Pan and take off in flight leaving Earth and proceed to fly all around the Milky Way Galaxy but only on the direct governing rules of 'Cosmic Top Secret'  and it's binding Instructions to never fly in front of other less fortunate humans that are not allowed to have 'The Gift' of Flying. I am sorry about that but feel free to believe an absolute outrageous claim with absolutely No evidence what-so-ever"

I'm not saying I don't believe in a Dimension where post death consciousness continues on in another state or form, not at all.  Just claims by the people who say they 'know' it exists because they have information given them and a gift bestowed upon them that the rest of us are not allowed, worthy or lucky enough to have.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 28th 2016, 1:24 pm

ophion1031 wrote:
Don Pseuym wrote:unsolved Mysterys had 1 where a jr high girl went missing in, fla i think, years later , still no girl 1 detective saw a woman in Va or like that had helped a police dept there solve a case .
he called her sent some items as she requested .  ( the detectives were in the show) she said the girl was attacked and now deceased very near her home ,which had been searched . the psychic kept giving more details as to where she was ,what the terrain was like and what items she had with her that day . they did find her body but no items  a book and a flute  or clarenet?

The psychic was the murderer!! No, I'm kidding of course. That story sounds kinda familiar.

I actually watched One on TV where Woman claims She had an extremely vivid dream of a woman She didn't know showing Her a place not far from where the Woman Herself lived telling the Woman to go there. Woman wakes up, gets in Her car and drives to this remote location that She saw in Her dream (As We all would, obviously) and, shock horror, finds a body! The lady speeds to the Police Station where she Bursts in like some Female White version of Martin Luther King as she declares "I'VE HAD A DREAM!!" and proceeds to tell Detectives all about how she Discovered the deceased. 

One week later She was concerned that She hadn't been contacted to be kept up to date on this cases development, citing Her concern that another dream had came to Her warning Her the offender who Killed the first lady, knows of Her and may try killing Her too! The police seemed to act on this not but two days after she Phoned this dream lead in.

The Dream Lady was getting Her kids ready for school two days later in the Morning when Police popped round to kick Her front door off the hinges and, with guns drawn, ordered Her to the floor. "What is going on?" Dreaming Lady Asked. Detective who took her original statement answered "Your under arrest for First Degree Murder." The reading of Her Rights should have gone:  " You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. However,  Anything you do say, or in your case dream, it can and will be used against you in a Court of Law."

She was then remanded without bail. Whether She was subsequently prosecuted I have no idea. If She was charged I imagine She would enter a plea of Not Guilty on the grounds of Dreaming.

I can see it now, the Defense Objecting to the State's opening Argument: "Objection. . . The Defense Have A Dream Your Honor!!!" Judge: "Excuse Me? Are You making a mockery of My Courtroom!! Bailiff, take the Council for the Defense into custody! He's in Contempt of Court!

Hmm, the Defense have a dream, the judge has a gabble. I'm going with the Judge on this one. First Round KO of the Dream-Team Defense and their Argument. No Dreaming in this Courtroom! Judge may awaken them that do by throwing gabble at head of anyone in dream Contempt!

Last edited by WelshChappie on October 28th 2016, 2:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 28th 2016, 1:40 pm

And Look how accurate Sylvia Brown was in what The Dead told Her. She was so fantastic and stuff, Montel Williams had her on His show numerous times. One of these times, a family asked Her can she help find their Son who'd been missing for several years. Sylvia immediately said "He's dead. I see Him by water, He's laying there and hasn't been found..." Asked how He died by he Mother now in tears, Sylvia stated He'd been murdered. 

6 Months later the Son turned up extremely un-murdered and very much still alive! Sylvia has done this numerous times including with Amanda Berry's case, telling Her loved ones Amanda is certainly dead and speaking to Her via spirit. We all know where Amanda was and the story that subsequently transpires but before Amanda had escaped, Brown informed the Loved one's Amanda was in the world of Spirit. 

To do this type of thing to a family, is disgusting In My Opinion. She has done the same thing in reverse, told families their missing loved one is alive in such and such a place, only to have it turn out they were dead all along. A completely non empathetic cow with no sense or hint of morality whatsoever. 

Unfortunately, Sylvia Brown didn't predict and see Her own death coming.  She'd even booked a few venues to do some shows at. You'd think She'd know not to bother what with Her dropping dead and all that. Or, I suppose, Maybe she will do the show from the Spirit World. "Please Welcome to the stage, Miss Sylvia Brown.." and then nobody appears and nothing happens until a voice says "Thank You" and curtains close. That would be about as much value for your Money as if Sylvia had been alive and on stage.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on October 28th 2016, 2:00 pm

If you want to see a demonstration of Amazing Stage Mediumship that truly is brilliant to watch, then Derren Brown is the man (Disclaimer! Derren Brown certainly no relation to Miss Sylvia Brown) Derren may not be known to US members here, but He is very famous in the UK. Derren is a Stage magician and Illusionist among other things. Derren opens His show's the same way every time by stating:

"During this show, No stooges or plants are used. The results You see in this show I achieve with a mixture of Suggestion, Misdirection, Psychology, Magic and Showmanship."

Derren does a show where He shows His audience how He can replicate with ease what the Stage Medium does. Derren says the only difference between Him and them is, He doesn't Lie to His audience and con them by pretending it's all real and coming from Spirit. 

If you didn't know Derren was a stage illusionist and saw the show He did where He shows how easy it is to do what the stage psychics do, you'd likely be extremely impressed by such a great demonstration of stage mediumship.

Here Derren is speaking with Prof. Richard Dawkins about how Psychics achieve results with tactics like Hot and cold reading:   

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on October 29th 2016, 7:51 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion's and beliefs and I respect your rights to accept that some are legit. I don't share that view and I would say the following:

Let's say for 100,000 claims, only 1% are the real thing. That is still One Thousand People who would have the ability to tell us and tell us long ago...

"I can tell you exactly who the Zodiac was, His spirit is here now.  He says His Name is 'John Doe' from Such and Such and, He...  He just said that He is aware that many won't believe on my word alone and so He said He has hidden some evidence to prove His claim at the specific location of X Y & Z. He's laughing telling Me the taxi driver still has no wallet and that if you go to the place He just told me to tell you about, You will discover the personal property of a taxi driver."

This most useful and beneficial type of thing done is something that none of the small number of 'Real' Psychic Mediums do or have ever done. 

Why bother putting Donna Lass family out of their never-ending sufferings of the not knowing what happened to her when they can play that well known game 'Guess Who?' and a sprinkle of 'Guess Who's Talking Now' of Hollywood's Doing. 

Extraordinary Claims must Require Extraordinary Evidence.
These claims don't only fail to provide Extraordinary Evidence, they fail to produce and show any evidence at all that would be acceptable in a Court of Law. What You see on these shows is not so much highly skilled psychics but Highly skilled editing where only the 'for the motion' points are shown and the against end up on the cutting room floor.

If I was in Court called as witness in defense of an accused defendant in order to tell the Court He's not guilty and My evidence of His non guilt is "Because I just told you He isn't thus clear Proof of Innocence" I will know in advance that such a claim as this will neither be acceptable nor allowed as evidence of anything. If I told the Court: "And now I give You, Exhibit A. . . .  My Opinion. My Opinion is as follows.; Man in Defendant Chair, He's not guilty and I can prove it!  I was told By John Smith that the defendant was 800 Miles away from the scene of the Robbery the time of night when it happened" then the next words in the Courtroom would be "Objection" and "Hearsay!" Then the Judge announce:  "Sustained. What Somebody else told You Sir is Inadmissible as Evidence."

What We have with these people claim they have extraordinary abilities and they prefer to tell people that spirit say to tell them, things that are absolutely useless and never in the interest of the Public such as telling us who Zodiac was and to prove it here's directions to evidence He has buried. Nope, it's more important to tell 'Mandy' that Her Father says He would only eat scrambled, and never a boiled, Egg which the public in large couldn't have taken not knowing this absolutely useful and enlightening piece of faffy Bull Shit. Didn't feel like telling Mandy where The Spirit World is Located, what happens at and in the seconds after Clinical Death occurs in favor of a ranting about His hatred of the boiled egg!

Would You believe Me if I said I have discovered a secret magic word that, when spoken, allows Me to become The Real Peter Pan and take off in flight leaving Earth and proceed to fly all around the Milky Way Galaxy but only on the direct governing rules of 'Cosmic Top Secret'  and it's binding Instructions to never fly in front of other less fortunate humans that are not allowed to have 'The Gift' of Flying. I am sorry about that but feel free to believe an absolute outrageous claim with absolutely No evidence what-so-ever"

I'm not saying I don't believe in a Dimension where post death consciousness continues on in another state or form, not at all.  Just claims by the people who say they 'know' it exists because they have information given them and a gift bestowed upon them that the rest of us are not allowed, worthy or lucky enough to have.

SOME hidden evidence would make it pretty easy to believe a psychic in that scenario. I'M or a big fan of psychics but I think if they brought something to an investigation that t should at least be looked at by LE. BECAUSE of the 'what if' factor.

My phone is doing some words in all caps, sorry not sure why tht is happening.
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on October 29th 2016, 10:11 pm

wasn't there a psychic on Voigt's board once saying that they had a vision of who the zodiac was and turned out it was a cop or military officer or something but the dude looked just like the stine sketch?
Eric X

https://www.facebook.com/Cremated-496141773747825/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on December 20th 2016, 10:10 pm

What you see on programs like 'Psychic Detectives' is a fictionalized account.

Shows like 'Crossing Over with John Edward' are edited to show the 'Hits' or 'Favourable Readings' by Edward that.make him appear astonishingly accurate and on the money. What you don't see is the numerous times he fails miserably. That ends up on the cutting room floor.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on January 26th 2017, 12:38 am

WelshChappie wrote:What you see on programs like 'Psychic Detectives' is a fictionalized account.

Shows like 'Crossing Over with John Edward'  are edited to show the 'Hits' or 'Favourable Readings' by Edward that.make him appear astonishingly accurate and on the money. What you don't see is the numerous times he fails miserably. That ends up on the cutting room floor.

yep. they bend the truth or just fat out lie to get ratings. ratings=$$$$ cha-ching
Eric X

https://www.facebook.com/Cremated-496141773747825/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts on January 26th 2017, 10:54 am

The only person who has all of the answers in the Zodiac case is the Zodiac. Everyone else can only speculate. My opinion as to why he waited to use the name Zodiac, is because Darlene knew he used that name. He came out with it when he felt it was safe to use. The only place that I have seen both the cross circle and the name Zodiac together was the watch its self. When I saw the bright red satin watch box in a second hand store window in Concord Ca, I wrote to Paul Avery who then gave the information to Robert Graysmith. Graysmith put that information in his Zodiac Unmasked book, but he thought I bought the watch , I didn't buy the watch or the empty box in the window. I was worried that the Zodiac himself could have put it in the window and may be working inside.I had received a strange phone call when I lived in Concord. The man said: I just want you to know , I know where you live. There was music playing in the background,it wasn't rock and roll or Jazz.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on January 28th 2017, 3:45 pm

Rocketman, each to their own, as they say.

For Me, not only is it impossible for me to be a fan of these people, but I completely deplore them. Do you know how immoral these individuals are and the deplorable levels they will stoop? Here's an example. . .

The place: Montel Williams Show
The Topic: Missing Children
The Guest: Sylvia Brown

The parents of a missing girl stood up in the audience and asked Sylvia can she tell them where their daughter is and what happened to Her? Now these parents were the Parents of a certain Amanda Berry, still missing at the time. Sylvia stated: "Yes She is no longer on this side of life. She's passed on Sweetie." Sobbing Mother asked How? Brown: "Murder, she was murdered Darling and She's out by a river she is giving me..."

Now we all know the Amanda B story. Sylvia Brown telling the family that their daughter is deceased and is communicating via Spirit is absolutely disgusting and the height of immoral.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top