the orange theory

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: the orange theory

Post by WelshChappie on March 9th 2017, 9:56 am

Heck of a lot to digest there and only read over the posts briefly.

OK, You link an awful lot to other known and/or highly suspected Conspiracies and so, My Question to begin is thus:  if You say You know Who was behind the Ciphers and Killings, and the Group/Cult they belonged to that were playing The Most Dangerous Game them My First Question would have to be . . .

Why? For what Purpose?

What was their Motive? What did they wish to achieve from this or what was their desired 'End Game' if You like?
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on March 9th 2017, 10:00 am

PS. . . .

If You have stated the answer to the above and I have overlooked it then I apologize in advance. As stated, I read over the Two pages of posts briefly to initially respond here.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 11th 2017, 1:04 am

ophion1031 wrote:Who is the guy with the 14 on his hand?

Pizzagate Pedophile Podesta

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 11th 2017, 1:22 am

WelshChappie wrote:Heck of a lot to digest there and only read over the posts briefly.

OK, You link an awful lot to other known and/or highly suspected Conspiracies and so, My Question to begin is thus:  if You say You know Who was behind the Ciphers and Killings, and the Group/Cult they belonged to that were playing The Most Dangerous Game them My First Question would have to be . . .

Why? For what Purpose?

What was their Motive? What did they wish to achieve from this or what was their desired 'End Game' if You like?

Sure....I figured most would pick up on it but I will you try to fill you in.

The purpose is known under the explanations called Operation Northwoods, under the Project Monarch Objectives of Sidney Gottlieb.

These were stationed operations around the country, with a roaming team of hitmen that did the killing.

but these hitmen were also the same responsible for the JFK, MLK, RFK assassinations......

So this was their objective of causing more trauma, under the psychological warfare departments that were geared to bring the media together and broadcast the letters.

Each letter and card had its signature theme that was used to deliver the message about the killing, and at the same time pass a cryptic message along to the agents in the field who would watch the media and releases of letters, translate them, and then move to the next area to continue the spreading of the fear.

They also hoped to inspire tons of copycats and were implicit in experimentation in the 144 Universities and Hospitals they worked through. The DeltaMKIIUltra experiment was conducted in unison with these numerous killings in hopes that a mentally disabled patient under these experiments would go out after being released and be triggered into becoming the "Zodiac" or taking on another imaginary costume and developing a theme.

These were the same men, under Sidney Gottlieb, that make the SR-71 plane at Area 51 under Lockheed Martin, and coincidentally the same men who leave behind their Clip on ties full of titanium particles.....

The same assassins that programmed Ted Kaczinski at Harvard, also the same ones that crafted these ciphers, the master mathematician Rafael Cruz, a graduate of Harvard and Princeton. These were crafted to include the operations of the Israelis as well and how they were conducting their simultaneous affairs in the middle east to lay claim to Palestine. This was all of course to eventually pave the way for the Oil Empire's little objectives in global takeover of their economies and resources.

I guess the ultimate motive is money and power......

the game of death helps these geezers to spice up their limp lives.......so they go out to Bohemian grove and BF eachother for a few days while hunting their boy toys.....

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on March 11th 2017, 12:32 pm

Well F*** Me these Zodiac's were on the Go non stop then! I mean one minute they are overseeing/developing US Black Budget and classified under the Banner of 'Cosmic Top Secret', which insiders have leaked as being the Highest Level of Security Clearance that Exists. SR-71 Development put back by Two Weeks as the men leave The NV Desert and split into several teams of Skilled Professional Hitmen who then run around America taking people out because this is Operation Northwoods!

Hit Team No.2 were in Dallas, TX on a grassy knoll behind a picket fence too! The Marksmen for Hit Team 2 were sat around wondering how to spice up their rather mundane 'Hits carried out on. . .' Victim Name List and Sniper A said:

"Any ideas on our Next Hit in Two Weeks Time?"

Sniper B: "Kinda. I been thinking. . .Why don't we Hit The President in Dallas?"

Sniper A: "Good Idea!! Then We shall escape back to Nevada's Area 51, try finding & arresting us on the Base Grounds....MUUUUUUUU-HAHAHAHA!"

Sniper B: "Muaaaa-Hahahahaha! Yes....Quite, Quite! One can almost see the Sheriff at the Facility's NO TRESPASS' Imaginary Boundary "Sheriff Office...I have a Warrant to come in search the Installation as We hav reason to believe this Base is being usd to harbor Wanted Fugitive's...." MUUUUUUU-HAAAAAAA-HAHHAHAHAHA! Stop it lest one wets Himself with overwhelming merriment!!"

But in all seriousness though. . . . .

Yes, The Military did run a number of unethical experiments, some even illegal etc like seing if they could Hypnotize and programme a Hunan to kill by Brainwashing and then have that 'Candidate' brought out of His Hypnotic haze not remembering why they did what they did, and many many other Wholey Immoral & Unethical experiments etc but that's what You get when Egocentric Sociopath's police and/or decision makers.

However, Its One Thing subjecting Real people to covert testing to see if it was at least possible, It's Quite another to suggest there are team of them running around the United States as 'Hit Teams' targeting The Civilian Population.

At least the Military Industrial Complex wanted to see if its possible to create a real Life manchurian candidate to assassinate Cuba's Castro who was armining Himself with Nuclear Weaponry and the Despot who wasn't at all bothered or afraid to tell America's Top Brass to go Fk themselves! A mentally Unstable Dictator who's got His hands on a few Nuclear Warheads and who doesn't Like America anyway, well I can see the need/benefit to get rid of Castro by sending in the Manc. Candidate with a few Grams of Cyanide to slip into Castro's Food and/or Drink yes.

Betty Lou JENSEN? Struggling to even see this as a theory to give serious consideration to.

:-(
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 11th 2017, 10:09 pm

Who else to be the victim.....Betty Lou Jensen....

Nice quaint ladies, nurses, couples, and public service taxi drivers.....perfect targets if you are trying to look for weak and easy kills to make a major emotional impact

Basically the people who go out into the town and have a good time.....the ones that will gossip and spread the fear...

All he had to do to get the fear going was send one part of the Z408 to each newspaper and then they all become a part of the same game he's playing and will be convinced enough to print his ciphers....

I know you are a little skeptical with all the Edders out there,......

But honestly the ciphers I have shown all relate to the same plotting and scheming....

All of them....its sad

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 11th 2017, 10:16 pm

There are different branches of this operation and different people involved....

It Started as a paperclip on an envelope. A few Nazi Scientists....

Then Mengele.....then Gottlieb.......then Cameron......all experiments to control the population through fear and propaganda....

and how convenient that these were all there to blame for the cause of the problem....

how everyone wants to blame the Nazis for operations that were conducted here......

they had a US Military Controller holding a gun to their heads.

Although that Gottlieb was in command of the operatives at his disposal, he also had masters that he was subordinate to.....

And why else use Nazis to do their dirty work? Because they wanted to try to use them for post WWII operations.....and lay the blame on them, acting like they had infiltrated the US.......

Then we were hit with the Red Scare.......and what would you know the last letter that comes out is the Red Phantom Letter.....

The Phantom Menace......the "Enemy Within"

So there is some morbid shit uncovered each time someone digs deeper.

The only thing is that now we have hit rock bottom and all the answers are fitting.

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 12th 2017, 1:55 am

How do you think Darlene Ferrin fit in? Was she another "easy target" or do you think that one was personal?

Interesting take on the Red Phantom letter.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 12th 2017, 6:03 am

Eric X wrote:

THISISTHEZODIACSPEAKING is annagrammed to say:

STEPHEN KING IS ZODIAC

No Shit.....!

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 12th 2017, 6:05 am

Red Nose Day was a social media warm up to the recent clown attacks that preceded the release of the announcement of the next remake of IT

.........They like to feel things out with a few hints to see if the coast is clear ..... then they go full bore when they have the public looped.....

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 12th 2017, 6:09 am

They create a few scares for the media to grab hold of and then they watch the copycats come out of the woods

there were tons of psycho clowns.......tons

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 12th 2017, 6:18 am

ophion1031 wrote:How do you think Darlene Ferrin fit in? Was she another "easy target" or do you think that one was personal?

The one pattern I have seen is that there is someone watching them......watching people that have GF or BF problems following them already....

As in the one shooting that had the couple in the car, that had a car pull up, leave hastily, only to have a second car return after that.....

As if they were targeting the couples on a date, to implicate former boyfriends and stalkers in "crimes of passion"

i am pretty sure that most had this following them.....

I think that Stein, the one that was not dating related, was originally a strange set up to implicate a black man.

The entire force is still in question who made that report.....that the original suspect was heard across the radio as being a man of color.

I think a person that was a part of the operation was on the radio making that report, as back then they could even had set up a Trojan message like that to deceive the police into looking for a mystery suspect, an african. My guess this was aimed at starting resentment towards the police from the Black Community, and instigating random searches at the time, to try to use this stigma.

When the person intercepted was a man with a limp, or a club foot.

So what I see is a particular agenda to create hatred and fear, their MK ULTRA experiment, as well as the victims being chosen for a clean escape with scapegoats already holding records.

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 12th 2017, 9:25 pm

Eldorado wrote:
Eric X wrote:

THISISTHEZODIACSPEAKING is annagrammed to say:

STEPHEN KING IS ZODIAC

No Shit.....!

HOLY SHIT!!!! Hahaha damn, what kind of a coincidence is that? Maybe the coolest one I have ever seen! Or maybe it is not a coincidence? Nah, it has to be. King was in college in Maine while the Zodiac was "doing his thing."
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 12th 2017, 9:26 pm

Eldorado wrote:Red Nose Day was a social media warm up to the recent clown attacks that preceded the release of the announcement of the next remake of IT

.........They like to feel things out with a few hints to see if the coast is clear ..... then they go full bore when they have the public looped.....

I had actually wondered if that was the case or maybe if it had to do with "31," the new Rob Zombie movie.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 12th 2017, 9:51 pm

Eldorado wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:How do you think Darlene Ferrin fit in? Was she another "easy target" or do you think that one was personal?

The one pattern I have seen is that there is someone watching them......watching people that have GF or BF problems following them already....

As in the one shooting that had the couple in the car, that had a car pull up, leave hastily, only to have a second car return after that.....

As if they were targeting the couples on a date, to implicate former boyfriends and stalkers in "crimes of passion"

i am pretty sure that most had this following them.....

I think that Stein, the one that was not dating related, was originally a strange set up to implicate a black man.

The entire force is still in question who made that report.....that the original suspect was heard across the radio as being a man of color.

I think a person that was a part of the operation was on the radio making that report, as back then they could even had set up a Trojan message like that to deceive the police into looking for a mystery suspect, an african.  My guess this was aimed at starting resentment towards the police from the Black Community, and instigating random searches at the time, to try to use this stigma.

When the person intercepted was a man with a limp, or a club foot.

So what I see is a particular agenda to create hatred and fear, their MK ULTRA experiment, as well as the victims being chosen for a clean escape with scapegoats already holding records.

I could see that... it makes sense. And they probably had someone specific in mind I would think, but then, of course, that backfired. Maybe someone in a political party or a high ranking member of the Black Panthers.... those could be a couple of the potential targets. This also makes me think about the Minutemen because they had CIA (and possibly FBI) agents in their midst, AND they were planning on starting a race war. This whole thing could have been what was going to set the whole thing off, but the only problem with that theory is that the Minutemen may not have been very active at that point in time. Their leaders were all in prison, on the run, or dead. But I think they were still an operational outfit, just operating more on the down low compared to before when DePugh was in charge.

When I think about this group of people you have been talking about, I think there (assuming you are right) could have been a lot more people involved than you or I could even realize. They would have their main leaders, of course, who would plot everything out... and then there would probably be mid-level type guys who would be the ones finding the "stooges" to carry out the plans, and then the stooges who were probably just guys they could set up and/or kill if needed. Lee Harvey Oswald would be a good example of that. And the Minutemen would be the perfect group to use. Hell, maybe that is the whole reason the CIA infiltrated the Minutemen in the first place... to carry out these plots. We know for a fact that the Minutemen were at least a little bit involved in the JFK assassination (through Guy Bannister), and we have heard the rumors about their possible involvement in other key assassinations as well. The Minutemen were perfect because they were trained for this sort of ordeal, but also because they were in the news quite often. Nobody is going to hear a story on the news about the Minutemen doing whatever it is and then say "hmmm, I bet the CIA was behind the whole thing." Nope, not gonna happen. The press made the Minutemen look like "villians," which they kinda were, yeah, but even that gets me to thinking... why did the Minutemen get so much press in the first place? I always thought that was part of THEIR plan. They held press conferences at times to discuss certain things that were going on within the group. But it makes me wonder... is that what DePugh wanted or was he persuaded to do these press conferences? I'm not sure if the CIA's infiltration of the Minutemen went back that far, but I'm pretty sure that it did.

Just some things that crossed my mind. Eldorado, I really like your theory/theories. I'm not completely sold on them, but I do find them very interesting and with my hatred for the government and the "elite" fuckers, I know that these people ARE capable of such things. One thing people have to keep in mind is in the 408 Zodiac basically said he was "playing a game." Not many serial killers took risks like that, but someone who would never be caught or have any consequences if they were caught... well, that is someone who CAN take those risks and play games the way that "Zodiac" did. It would also explain why nobody was ever caught. But, if this is the case, I don't think that even you (Eldorado) could ever know all of the exact details to it. IF this is all true, I think there are so many more things that go along with it that nobody will ever know the full extent. Most people would just ignore or knock your ideas because they don't want to think that some conspiracy like this is even possible, but the way I see it... if the CIA can murder a US President then they can do anything and there's not a damn thing that anyone can do about it.

Sorry for the long rant...
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 13th 2017, 1:51 am

Its cool to read....

I am literate....

Besides I am not after Beliebers......that brings about the Zodiac Fixation Fanfare......

I just stick to the codes.....

And the fashions my work inspires......

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 13th 2017, 3:08 am

Your work has definitely made my mind work overtime that's for sure!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 19th 2017, 4:38 pm

I cracked the Celebrity Cipher in a little over 1.5 hours.....

That was a cakewalk....

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on March 19th 2017, 8:41 pm

Is there a thread on the celebrity cipher? I know I seen one not long ago but can't seem to find it now. D'oh!
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on May 11th 2017, 12:50 pm

Part 5 of THE ORANGE THEORY

The finishing touches are being done to make the full movie

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on May 11th 2017, 5:13 pm

Rocketman wrote:Is there a thread on the celebrity cipher? I know I seen one not long ago but can't seem to find it now. D'oh!

Not sure about a thread here at this site, but The actual 'Celebrity Cipher' is, if I am not mistaken, a response to a cryptic message in the form of a cipher published in the press which was directly targeted at Zodiac as a challenge to get Him to respond to it. The response came in the form of a post-card with the by now infamous non joined single print writing style & had symbols appearing to be another coded cipher message on it which is commonly referred to as The 'Celebrity Cipher' seen below:

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top