Go down

Re: Zodiac Map Cipher Fully Decoded and Explained plus a request for assistance

Post by Metal Years on February 7th 2017, 10:59 pm

Lol. Not to me it isn't!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 7th 2017, 11:02 pm

I was scratching my head in a couple spots, but overall it made sense.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 10th 2017, 12:02 pm

I wish I was could offer an opinion on the efforts to solve the 340, and the other unsolved Codes but Aeven being here on this thread gives me a sense of trespassing.

I have had emails from people that have read My Kane article wishing  to ask Me my thoughts on Z's codes and one in particular emailed Me wanting to run His theory by  Me regarding the alleged Zodiac's 'Celebrity Cipher' postcard and laid out a long and complex theory of its decoding in an email.

I felt bad in doing it but I replied with the truth, that being, I really am the wrong person to be emailing this to.

To Me, A complex decoding theory and the potential Cipher Key found  laid out in a dozen paragraph worth of detail is like writing Me a 3 page letter in Yiddish. . . I simply won't be able to read with any clear understanding what it is you are saying
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 10th 2017, 12:36 pm

However, I am a drawn to mysteries in general, I have researched the Dyatlov Pass Incident years before it ever became more publicly known (,with the total fictional 'Found Footage' movie release) and what happened to the Nine Hikers.

I also love the Mysterious Case and Identity of the Mad Trapper of Rat River. That is probably the best story of One Criminals determination to outwit The RCMP with fetes of absolute super human like efforts and that case, like this Zodiac Case, has had dozens of books written on its Main antagonist 'Albert Johnson' (an Alias He used and not His true Name), AKA The Mad Trapper. At least Five books were written by Five Authors who each claimed that their Brother, Son, Nephew etc was the True identity of The Mad Trapper. In the years just proceeding the turn of the new Century, A team of Forensic Science experts all from separate fields ( A Forensic Odontologist, an Archeologist, A Forensic Pathologist etc etc ) located and excavated the Trappers remains and obtained a full and complete DNA Profile from one of the Trappers teeth.

The Trappers DNA was then compared against the Five Main suspects who were accepted as being legitimate potentials with all Five having much Circumstantial Evidence seeming to show they were extremely plausible and even likely, in one suspects case, to be the trapper.

The DNA was tested and compared against the known relatives of the Five Main suspected Men, and all of these Five were conclusively excluded as being the trapper. The DNA did not match any of these top suspects. The Forensic Odontologist ended with a comment of:

"It seems that some things are destined to remain unknown to us, to forever be a mystery. Thats OK, we are not meant to know everything. His (Trappers) true identity may be something that We are simply never meant to know." Forensic Scientist added: "Yes, it would appear that the trapper is as elusive in Death all these years later, as He was all them years ago when He was Alive."

Anyway, coming next. . .

Oak Island and the Buried Rock with a message written\ carved in Code with similar symbols to those used by Zode... And one recent theory that has been put forward that took everyone by surprise!
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on February 18th 2017, 10:25 pm

WelshChappie wrote:I wish I was could offer an opinion on the efforts to solve the 340, and the other unsolved Codes but Aeven being here on this thread gives me a sense of trespassing.

I have had emails from people that have read My Kane article wishing  to ask Me my thoughts on Z's codes and one in particular emailed Me wanting to run His theory by  Me regarding the alleged Zodiac's 'Celebrity Cipher' postcard and laid out a long and complex theory of its decoding in an email.

I felt bad in doing it but I replied with the truth, that being, I really am the wrong person to be emailing this to.

To Me, A complex decoding theory and the potential Cipher Key found  laid out in a dozen paragraph worth of detail is like writing Me a 3 page letter in Yiddish. . . I simply won't be able to read with any clear understanding what it is you are saying

Do you know if that person ever posted their theory to the 'Celebrity Cipher' postcard online?

What I think after every theory I have read or seen is that the 340 is a grid rather than a cipher. I think Randle Clemons is right about that and I think he is right about the dots being the points on the P66 map. I think Zodiac hid a lot of messages in everything he mailed to the Chronicle and that we just haven't found most of his messages or clues yet. Calstock may have figured out the bomb location and Randle I think found other locations on that map but I think there are so many other things to be found. Oph and Randle and Calstock and myself are pretty much in agreement that if this is ever solved then Zodiac will be considered a genius.
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on February 19th 2017, 8:00 am

RocketMan, in answer to Your asking:

"Do you know if that person ever posted their theory to the 'Celebrity Cipher' postcard online?"

The Short answer is: No, He hasn't. 

He had emailed Me to discuss what He believed it said or made hints to anyway, He seemed almost reluctant to go into specific detail and say exactly what He believed the Celeb. Cipher Post-card reveals which I remember thinking was a tad strange as He had emailed Me to discuss it. He seemed to want to lead Me toward an answer by given hints and clues to the meaning of the cards message which is why I said I was wrong person to attempting to set such a task. 

I do think He was credible though from who He said He was and His being qualified in certain fields of study. The details I remember offhand (I still have His emails for reference if need be to go back and check) is that there is a small word or set of symbols to the left of the stamp affixed to the P/card and He said the symbols decoded must be combined with what is pictured on that stamp to give one word or clue. And I also remember He kept on saying, or making a reference to, the card pointing to or mentioning "A Noble Cause" and He mentioned this over and over stating it was very important.

Last edited by WelshChappie on February 20th 2017, 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on February 19th 2017, 8:12 pm

WelshChappie wrote:RocketMan, in answer to Your asking:

"Do you know if that person ever posted their theory to the 'Celebrity Cipher' postcard online?"

The Short answer is: No, He hasn't. 

He had emailed Me to discuss what He believed it said or made hints to anyway, He seemed almost reluctant to go into specific detail and say exactly what He believed the Celeb. Cipher Postacard reveals which I remember thinking was a tad strange as He had emailed Me to discuss it. He seemed to want to lead Me toward an answer by given hints and clues to the meaning of the cards message which is why I said I was wrong person to attempting to set such a task. 

I do think He was credible though from who He said He was and His being qualified in certain fields of study. The details I remember offhand (I still have His emails for reference if need be to go back and check) is that there is a small word or set of symbols to the left of the stamp affixed to the P/card and He said the symbols decoded must be combined with what is pictured on that stamp to give one word or clue. And I also remember He kept on saying, or making a reference to, the card pointing to or mentioning "A Noble Cause" and He mentioned this over and over stating it was very important.

I wonder if the person emailed you because he thought kane was behind that cipher and he was trying to get you to see 'kane' without telling you how to get his name out of it?
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2