deleted post

Post by Calstock on February 1st 2017, 4:01 am

deleted post

Last edited by Calstock on February 3rd 2017, 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Calstock

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted post

Post by ophion1031 on February 1st 2017, 8:02 pm

Thanks for posting this! I don't completely understand how this all works, but I get what you are saying.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on February 2nd 2017, 12:57 am

so how do the words that people think are errors turn into clues? I like the premise to all of this but I would like to see an example or exapmles to fully grasp your idea. I really like the Phillips 66 bomb map theory you posted the other day and I was always interested in the Oakland a's tickets mailed to Gerald tagert so I think this could be a connection
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Calstock on February 2nd 2017, 10:55 am

Like this Eric....

If I wrote...  He stays together with us when we go to football. They are good people by us.

I've just quickly written that, so don't take much notice of what it says, other than if you were deciphering it you would do this....

He (because it stays)
Us (because you've been told HE stays with US)
Are (because you're told it's good)
People Us (because you're told PEOPLE - by - US)  

I don't know if that makes sense to you Eric ? The wording I've just made means nothing, (because I haven't got time to construct it properly), but when your'e told......

Are = input the preceding word
Stays = ditto
A joins B or A teams up with B = putting word A with word B
It might say something like, "ideas contained" = idea.   (in other words, the word "idea" with a .

You might get what I'm doing or not. It depends how good you are at reading through the lines. Once you do get used to it, (and it's not all easy by any means), you end up reading it like a book. The thing is with this sort of puzzle is that people will always say, well what is the message ? Well I'd put it this way; You know what a cryptic crossword looks like I'm sure. If you received a book of cryptic crosswords for Christmas, you'd open it up and know exactly what it is and what you have to do. If someone says, "what's that" and you say, "a cryptic crossword puzzle". They say, "never heard of it, if it's puzzle, what's the answer"? You'd reply, "I don't know, give me  a few days and might have completed it". They then tell their mates that "this guy says he's got something weird called a crypto something or other and I think he's a bit nutty". "I asked him what it says and he said he doesn't know yet and even when he does it might not make much sense to me anyway".

That's it in a nutshell Eric. I know what I'm looking at and although I've taken time to answer you out of courtesy, I won't be telling everyone what a crossword, word-search,anagram or any other such thing is when they can't see it. Actually, I just mentioned anagram. That's another good example because if you've done puzzles before and the book says nothing other than, "find the capital cities", you'd look down at what you're given and know in an instant it's an anagram puzzle. Well that my friend is what I see in the letters. It's there as clear as day, to my eyes anyway.

Calstock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on February 5th 2017, 12:14 am

I understood where you were heading with everything but wasn't sure why. for example, the words that are 'mis-spelled' according to others, how does that work. I like that idea that they were spelled wrong on purpose to form a clue but I am wanting to see how I guess is what I was getting at. sorry for the confusion.
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by egan on February 11th 2017, 1:40 pm

why delete the post?I was intrigued by your ideas,as I'm sure many of us were.
egan

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym on February 11th 2017, 5:21 pm

Speak for your self
I could not make any sense of his theory
Most of these are comedic as batman &robin in the bat cave trying to deduce where the Riddler will strike tonite

Calstock wanted a fan base to promote his solution, thats all ... you'll need about 20k to promote it

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 11th 2017, 9:02 pm

Well, as far as how he got the "fold the map," I love that idea to fold the map, but how he came up with that I really didn't follow. I am completely lost 99% of the time when people show how they turn the cipher codes into different things. I do like the idea of the bomb location being in Oakland and especially like that it points to a sports venue. That makes a lot of sense to me. Calstock, where have you disappeared to? Lets see the rest of your work!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 11th 2017, 9:04 pm

egan wrote:why delete the post?I was intrigued by your ideas,as I'm sure many of us were.

His theory is posted in a different thread...

http://zodiackiller.forumotion.com/t743-zodiac-map-cipher-fully-decoded-and-explained-plus-a-request-for-assistance
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts on February 13th 2017, 7:53 am

My suspect RH is a A's fan and his buddy who is my stalker is a Raider fan.I think the tickets sent to the Tagarts has to connect to something? Sure wish someone would send me some Raider tickets! When I worked in Oakland I had a free pass from the Raiders to get in and I parked where they parked, so I could get to my job right after the game. The regular main parking lot took forever to get on to the freeway. Many of the Raiders hung out where I worked and dated some of the waitresses.Sorry got off topic bragging.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years on February 13th 2017, 7:32 pm

Isn't it a drag to go do something fun during the day and then have to go sling chow that night? I've done it before but will try real hard to lose the night shift if I can in that scenario. But that's just me.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 13th 2017, 8:00 pm

I think the tickets sent to Tagert have to link to something as well, and I think there is a good chance they were actually from Zodiac. I can't see any reason someone would randomly send them tickets with a note saying "a gift from Zodiac." Sandy, you better get to a Raiders game next year if you get a chance. It might be their final season in Oakland.

Metal Years, working night shifts are the best! I worked a lot of graveyard jobs when I was younger. It's harder now having kids and all, but it still works out pretty well for me. I hate daylight... the sun is an evil fucker!
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years on February 13th 2017, 10:53 pm

Lol. Yea, I'm a nite time kind of guy myself. I'm cool with working nites. I just hate something like going to a ball game and THEN having to go to work.
Back when I used to consume a lot of alcohol (I never indulged before or during work) and I waz, like, at a day baseball game? I'd be like, "Something's wrong here. I'm not Drunk!"

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 14th 2017, 12:10 am

Yeah I agree with you. Doing anything during the day then going to work is kinda rough. I went to the New Mexico Bowl (college football) game in December, I think it was at noon or 1:00 pm, and then had to work at 9:00 pm. I took a little nap before work, but it still sucked.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years on February 14th 2017, 10:18 pm

If I've got time for a decent nap in between it's a little more tolerable. You're right tho', it still sucks.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 16th 2017, 1:52 am

Sucks, but sometimes worth it. I never got to go to many sporting events as a kid because there were none close by. I went to a few Iowa State football games and some Iowa Cubs baseball games, but they were a couple hours away. Now that I live in a city where we have plenty of sports, I try to go whenever I can. Other than the New Mexico Bowl, I also went to New Mexico's opening game of the year (vs South Dakota) and had a blast. New Mexico runs the triple option, which is fun to watch. I also go to a few Albuquerque Isotopes (AAA baseball) games per year and last March I went to my first college basketball game... Iowa State vs Iona in the NCAA Tournament. It was up in Denver, a 6 hour drive. I woke up at noon, went and worked from 9 pm until 5 am and then my brother and I left right after I got off work. I was dead tired by the time we got to Denver, but toughed it out and cheered on my team. After the game, we went and ate and then went to my brother's friend's house just north of Denver. I passed the fuck out right when we got to this guy's house and slept until 3 am. While I was passed out my brother and his friend went and did a gig at a comedy club (they are both stand-up comedians) and I missed it. Oh well. Anyways, my brother only slept a couple hours and then we had to hit the road at 5 am because he had to work in the afternoon and I had to get my kids from school at 3:10. Good thing we decided to leave that early because we went outside and there was a damn blizzard. It took us two hours just to get out of Denver, but then it was smooth sailing once we got to Colorado Springs or just a little south of there and there was no more snow. It sucked, but was still worth it to see my favorite team play finally.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years on February 16th 2017, 3:29 pm

That's an awesome road trip.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on February 18th 2017, 10:18 pm

I take it Calstock is not posting here anymore? does anyone know what happened with him? I wanted to know who his suspect is.
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by egan on February 19th 2017, 11:45 am

so do I. he made some big claims,was a tad theatrical and now seems to have buggered off.I don't understand anything about ciphers,so I didn't know whether I was buying it or not,but I'd like to know who he was putting in the frame
egan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on February 19th 2017, 8:10 pm

I think ophion is the only one who was told the suspects name but he promised not to post that name publicly. maybe now that calstock has decided not to return ophion can post the name
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down