NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nature vs Nurture theory. A Welsh Perspective :-)

3 posters

Go down

The Nature vs Nurture theory. A Welsh Perspective :-)  Empty The Nature vs Nurture theory. A Welsh Perspective :-)

Post by WelshChappie February 16th 2017, 8:05 am

I've long been absolutely convinced that the debate of 'Nature vs Nurture' as to what causes someone to become a Bundy, Dahmer, or Ridgway is the result of the former of these two options. Absolutely Convinced of that because those who claim that Serial Killers are made rather than born and point to things like being abandoned by Their Mother, beaten as a child or sexually abused etc, these arguments and the people who make them are, to use an analogy, building a House with no foundations to support its weight and pretty soon it will collapse in on itself. You present Me with One Serial Killer and say that their being sexually abused as a Child is responsible for how they turned out and I'll present You with A Thousand Victims of the same horrific crime who turned out to some of the most productive members of Society like Teachers, Doctors, Firefighters and so on. The Nurture argument is not only weak, it's completely flawed in my opinion.

My theory personally is that the cause of this is not 'Out there' but rather 'In Here'. I have long theorized that the answer to this is found in the DNA. 'Factor X' as BTK called it, in My Opinion, will turn out to be a specific and extremely rare (thankfully) Gene that is created when the right (or wrong, as the case may be) two people get together and conceive. I am absolutely convinced that not only is this the underlying cause of what makes a Serial A Serial, but I also am convinced that as Science advances more and more, this Gene within the Individuals DNA will become known for what it is, able to be isolated, and either altered or removed altogether from the persons Genetic Makeup at infancy, in a similar way that Science can now identify Cells in the body that are at risk of mutating from a Healthy Cell into a Cancerous. Doctors can now find, isolate and then remove these cells before Tumor develops. Prevention really is better than cure.

And with that said Ladies and Gentlemen, I'll say:  You heard it here first.

Please, no..... Cease your applause and admiration, I have no desire to be worshiped as a God. . . . Unless you want to of course. Muhahahha

Disclaimer!

For the individuals who know not the sense of Humor. The above final sentence found within this post is a Joke, something that is meant to be laughed at as opposed to taken seriously. No Comprehend? Fear Not, I understand this is alien to You, the type that must insist that Life be taken Seriously 24/7 with no exceptions (Every time I think of this type of person, My College Business Administration Tutor comes to mind) but I'm afraid I cannot do that as it is not physically possible when, like Me, you own an extremely Childish mentality when it comes to what makes you Laugh.

As socially inappropriate as it may be, an old lady falling down a set of steps will render me unresponsive to help due to finding Myself on the floor too, pissing myself laughing. It's not evil, it's Instinct. **Grin**
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The Nature vs Nurture theory. A Welsh Perspective :-)  Empty Re: The Nature vs Nurture theory. A Welsh Perspective :-)

Post by Rocketman February 18th 2017, 11:10 pm

I think it could go either way. Some people are wired different and would become a serial killer no matter what their childhood was like while others maybe had no 'bad wiring' but their childhood was so bad and they were abused that it affected them and they became a serial killer.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

The Nature vs Nurture theory. A Welsh Perspective :-)  Empty Re: The Nature vs Nurture theory. A Welsh Perspective :-)

Post by WelshChappie February 19th 2017, 1:34 pm

Rocketman wrote:I think it could go either way. Some people are wired different and would become a serial killer no matter what their childhood was like while others maybe had no 'bad wiring' but their childhood was so bad and they were abused that it affected them and they became a serial killer.

Well the cause aside, the effect is simply the same: Complete lack of Empathy. Well, no! Not lack thereof, that would suggest they have some but not enough, when Serial Killers have None it seems. You can't have a ability to know empathy on any level, or a slimmer of compassion at all within You if You have a capability to take life again and again and again and again and without the slightest remorse or any type of conscience when you can and will keep killing until You are physically stopped by capture and imprisonment.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 26th 2017, 8:24 pm

serial killers have fascinated me since I was in junior high. I always wondered what makes them kill. I also agree that people are all different so its hard to say exactly. as far as zodiac goes I don't think he was abused or had a rough childhood or anything. maybe boredom was his motivation lol. whatever it was I think it probably started in his late teen years. he developed hatred for some reason but didn't start killing until years later. just my opinion, probably not a very good one
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down