I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by WelshChappie on March 14th 2017, 11:34 am

I have seen many a comment on YouTube clips by Americans calling UK Police 'Soft...Pussies' and such things followed by "That's what happens when You have police with No guns..."

But the fact is, We choose to have an unarmed police force and its ultimately up to the people. In America,because the official policy is to Police By Force then it is a case of 'Don't like us armed? Tough shit because You have no say.'

A few years back after Dale Creegan, A Fugitive wanted for two Murders and attempt. murder lured police to A House by dialling 999 and falsely claiming that someone had just thrown a brick through the house window and gave the address before ending the conversation to the dispatcher with: "I'll be here waiting for them when they get here."

As Two WPC (Women Police Constables) walked into the garden and toward the homes door, Creegan opened the door and immediately opened fire on the two cops and paralyzing PC Nicola Hughes with a bullet lodging in Her spine as WPC Fiona Bone began to draw Her taser before being shot dead.

In the wake of this a small minority called for the arming of the UK Force in General but the Chief Constable of Manchester Police (Jurisdiction where the double murder happened) gave a press conference stating:

"There have been calls by some citizens to arm all of the UK's 43 Police Forces Nationwide. This is understandable in light of what took place recently. However, We can tell You with reasonable degree of certainty that it would have made no difference at all to the outcome of the recent double shooting as the two Officers were ambushed and one tried to draw a stun gun but was shot before being able to do so. I have consulted a large number of My Forces officers about the potential of arming them and over half said that should they be made to carry pistols on duty, they would immediately resign and leave the Force as they have stated rather than feel safer, they would feel far more exposed and at risk of being in a confrontation whereby the offender gets hold of their gun to use against themselves."

WelshChappie

Posts : 661
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by ophion1031 on March 14th 2017, 8:08 pm

Our police officers like to abuse their power. Here in Albuquerque we have had several problems with police shooting innocent unarmed people. It's bullshit!

There is a TV series on Netflix, I forget the name, but it is a show that is based in a "command center" in the UK and they monitor the cameras that are all over the country and then interact with police and dispatch them when needed. It's mostly drunk folks, but they do show other things as well. I wish I could remember the name of the show, it's pretty good.

Alex, have you seen a movie called Hot Fuzz?
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3750
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by WelshChappie on March 14th 2017, 11:57 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Our police officers like to abuse their power. Here in Albuquerque we have had several problems with police shooting innocent unarmed people. It's bullshit!

There is a TV series on Netflix, I forget the name, but it is a show that is based in a "command center" in the UK and they monitor the cameras that are all over the country and then interact with police and dispatch them when needed. It's mostly drunk folks, but they do show other things as well. I wish I could remember the name of the show, it's pretty good.

Alex, have you seen a movie called Hot Fuzz?

No, haven't seen Hot-Fuzz. I have seen countless YouTube clips of Officer involved shootings etc.

I mean look I absolutely know and acknowledge that I am writing from a bias perspective of only ever knowing what it is like to live in a gun free society so My opinions, views or beliefs about guns or gun control are going to be, by simple default position, based on this experience.  Same will be the case in reverse for Americans I would imagine.

I watched so Many clips of police traffic stops resulting in shots fired usually by cops but also the driver of stopped car at times too and I honestly thought, without wishing to sound disrespectful to the American way of life in terms of Policing that I really can't imagine that kinda situation and Id hate to live in a society where Me getting stopped by Highway Patrol or A Police Patrolman could result in My being shot several times if I don't do what I am ordered, or I misunderstand the cops question or request & reach for a smoke down in My Driver Door interior which Nervous as fuck SFPD Officer Trigger Happy interprets as My reaching for a weapon etc and begins going fucking nuts screaming at Me to: "DROP THE WEAPON, DROP THE WEAPON NOW!! 147 to Dispatch....Shots Fired. Shots Fired, Send EMT Response, suspect is hit several times! Suspect reached for A Weapon in form of lethal Pack of Marlboros which, uhhhh, which is a potential weapon once lit and stubbed into any potential police faces! Over!" Then His Superior will abruptly suspend Pig with full pay for a Month, before finding it Justifiable in the use of deadly force.

Just the idea of being pulled over with Guns drawn and pointed at Me because I may be sat in a vehicle with a friend that happens to be wanted etc to Me. . .  I think I would literally hate living under that type of threat.  

I understand why Cops are armed in America, because a majority of Citizens are. I saw somewhere that in a Certain State (it may be Nationwide as far as I know) the Official Policy The Cops follow is to assume every single person is armed and potentially dangerous. I mean You can't tell Me that sending cops out onto streets armed trained to expect or believe that everyone they come into contact with has a 357 down their waist and hate's cops, you can't tell Me that that type of assumption making used as a basic policing policy is not going to result in people getting shot much more often by on edge, twitchy police officers who are waiting for you to sneeze so they can draw and blow your brains all over the sidewalk! It's teaching Cops to distrust all Citizens and view instead as potential Armed Criminals!  Then Chiefs of Dpt's. go on TV and say they wonder why The Public have a distrust of Authority and look baffled how and why it is a 'Them and Us' mentality between cops and Citizens!

WelshChappie

Posts : 661
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by WelshChappie on March 15th 2017, 12:20 am

Hothifer I. ShitSelf!

Below, Police Training Camp with new recruit Officer I. Shitself!



WelshChappie

Posts : 661
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by WelshChappie on March 15th 2017, 12:28 am

Then You have the On Duty Police Sgt. Called Sgt. FuckYou N Die!

"Officer TackleBerry Police Oath:

"I do hear-by swear on Oath.. ..If it moves, I'll fucking shoot it so Help Me God!"






WelshChappie

Posts : 661
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by WelshChappie on March 15th 2017, 12:32 am

Hey Chad, remember this Cadet! Lol!

Cadet: 'Accidental Discharged Rounds!'



WelshChappie

Posts : 661
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by WelshChappie on March 15th 2017, 12:34 am


There He is!! PMSL



WelshChappie

Posts : 661
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on March 15th 2017, 12:50 am

WelshChappie wrote:  
There He is!! PMSL



the chubby dude is mark Holton right? the guy who played john wayne gacy and was francis in pee wee's big adventure?
avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on March 15th 2017, 12:56 am

citizens on patrol!!

so who is everyone's favorite police academy character? mine is officer jones aka motor mouth.
avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by ophion1031 on March 15th 2017, 1:30 am

Eric X wrote:citizens on patrol!!

so who is everyone's favorite police academy character? mine is officer jones aka motor mouth.

Damn, that is a tough choice!... I guess I would have to go with Zed (Bobcat Goldthwait) as my favorite.

BTW, that is not Mark Holton although it does look a little bit like him.

Yamma yamma yamma yamma!!
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3750
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by ophion1031 on March 15th 2017, 1:31 am

WelshChappie wrote:Hey Chad, remember this Cadet! Lol!

Cadet: 'Accidental Discharged Rounds!'



Hell yeah! Pimp daddy status!
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3750
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by ophion1031 on March 15th 2017, 1:35 am

WelshChappie wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:Our police officers like to abuse their power. Here in Albuquerque we have had several problems with police shooting innocent unarmed people. It's bullshit!

There is a TV series on Netflix, I forget the name, but it is a show that is based in a "command center" in the UK and they monitor the cameras that are all over the country and then interact with police and dispatch them when needed. It's mostly drunk folks, but they do show other things as well. I wish I could remember the name of the show, it's pretty good.

Alex, have you seen a movie called Hot Fuzz?

No, haven't seen Hot-Fuzz. I have seen countless YouTube clips of Officer involved shootings etc.

I mean look I absolutely know and acknowledge that I am writing from a bias perspective of only ever knowing what it is like to live in a gun free society so My opinions, views or beliefs about guns or gun control are going to be, by simple default position, based on this experience.  Same will be the case in reverse for Americans I would imagine.

I watched so Many clips of police traffic stops resulting in shots fired usually by cops but also the driver of stopped car at times too and I honestly thought, without wishing to sound disrespectful to the American way of life in terms of Policing that I really can't imagine that kinda situation and Id hate to live in a society where Me getting stopped by Highway Patrol or A Police Patrolman could result in My being shot several times if I don't do what I am ordered, or I misunderstand the cops question or request & reach for a smoke down in My Driver Door interior which Nervous as fuck SFPD Officer Trigger Happy interprets as My reaching for a weapon etc and begins going fucking nuts screaming at Me to: "DROP THE WEAPON, DROP THE WEAPON NOW!! 147 to Dispatch....Shots Fired. Shots Fired, Send EMT Response, suspect is hit several times! Suspect reached for A Weapon in form of lethal Pack of Marlboros which,  uhhhh, which is a potential weapon once lit and stubbed into any potential police faces! Over!"  Then His Superior will abruptly suspend Pig with full pay for a Month, before finding it Justifiable in the use of deadly force.

Just the idea of being pulled over with Guns drawn and pointed at Me because I may be sat in a vehicle with a friend that happens to be wanted etc to Me. . .  I think I would literally hate living under that type of threat.  

I understand why Cops are armed in America, because a majority of Citizens are. I saw somewhere that in a Certain State (it may be Nationwide as far as I know) the Official Policy The Cops follow is to assume every single person is armed and potentially dangerous. I mean You can't tell Me that sending cops out onto streets armed trained to expect or believe that everyone they come into contact with has a 357 down their waist and hate's cops, you can't tell Me that that type of assumption making used as a basic policing policy is not going to result in people getting shot much more often by on edge, twitchy police officers who are waiting for you to sneeze so they can draw and blow your brains all over the sidewalk! It's teaching Cops to distrust all Citizens and view instead as potential Armed Criminals!  Then Chiefs of Dpt's. go on TV and say they wonder why The Public have a distrust of Authority and look baffled how and why it is a 'Them and Us' mentality between cops and Citizens!

I just saw a video a little bit ago about police in California shooting an unarmed man for no reason. Cops should be given mental tests before they are even considered to go into the line of duty. Cops do need to be armed, but they have no fucking right to pull their gun unless they feel threatened. It's scary to think they can just shoot you or drive you out to the middle of nowhere and do whatever they want. Fuck the police!

Check out Hot Fuzz if you get a chance. It has nothing to do with this, but it popped into me head after reading your post earlier. It has Simon Pegg in it.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3750
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by WelshChappie on March 15th 2017, 1:38 am

Eric X wrote:citizens on patrol!!

so who is everyone's favorite police academy character? mine is officer jones aka motor mouth.

Zed!

"ERRRAGGGGHHHH! I luuuike theathhhhh wayy Zed Talks and euhhhh hoeeewww He commmuicteahhhh with peeepole erahhhhhghhhh!"

WelshChappie

Posts : 661
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by ophion1031 on March 15th 2017, 2:18 am

I heard that Bobcat doesn't talk that way in real life, but I'm not sure if that is true or not. Imagine how bad it would hurt your throat to talk like that all the time!
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3750
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on April 12th 2017, 8:28 pm

ophion1031 wrote:I heard that Bobcat doesn't talk that way in real life, but I'm not sure if that is true or not. Imagine how bad it would hurt your throat to talk like that all the time!

I saw bobcat do a stand up comedy act years ago and his normal voice IS different. his act was hilarious
avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum