take a bow

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

take a bow

Post by sandy betts on February 25th 2017, 2:16 pm


I used to think I was just a regular person, but . . .
I was born white, which now, whether I like it or not, makes me aracist.
I am a fiscal and moral conservative, which by today's standards, makes me a fascist.
I am heterosexual, which according to gay folks, now makes me ahomophobic.
I am non-union, which makes me a traitor to the working class and an ally of big business.
I am a Christian, which now labels me as an infidel.
I believe in the 2nd Amendment, which now makes me a member of the vast gun lobby.
I am older than 65, which makes me a useless old person.
I think and I reason, therefore I doubt much that the main stream media tells me, which must make me a reactionary.
I am proud of my heritage and our inclusive American culture, which makes me a xenophobe.
I value my safety and that of my family and I appreciate the police and the legal system, which makes me a right-wing extremist.
I believe in hard work, fair play, and fair compensation according to each individual's merits, which today makes me an anti-socialist.
I believe in the defense and protection of the homeland for and by all citizens, which now makes me a militant.
Recently, a sick old woman was calling me and my friends a basket of deplorables.
Please help me come to terms with the new me . . . because I'm just not sure who I am anymore!
I would like to thank all my friends for sticking with me through these abrupt, new found changes in my life and my thinking!
I just can't imagine or understand what's happened to me so quickly!
Funny . . . it's all just taken place over the last 7 or 8 years! As if all this crap wasn't enough to deal with,
I'm now afraid to go into either restroom!

sandy betts

Posts : 359
Join date : 2016-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on February 25th 2017, 8:00 pm

being white is almost a crime these days lol
avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by WelshChappie on April 18th 2017, 11:11 am

As Christopher Hitchens said:

Make no mistake, it's coming! There's even a new word for those who criticize the Islamic Faith, and it's Islamophobic as if speaking out against this horrible self hating, genital mutilating death cult is akin to being racist. Ladies and Gentlemen I urge You, fight this while You still can. They have already tried to make it illegal to have the words 'Islam' and 'Suicide Bombing' uttered in the same sentence."

Hitchens, Author, speaker and Public Intellectual, was a man who always said it like it is and cared not if His comments offended others, speaking about the dangers of militant Islam:



avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by WelshChappie on April 18th 2017, 11:30 am

This is Hitch at His best:

"I have to take serious the type of people who ring Me up and tell Me they know where My children go to school, and what they are going to do to them and My Wife, aswel as to Me, these people are the exact same people who will run for the protection of the hate speech law if I say what I think about their religion, which I am now going to do. . ."



Last edited by WelshChappie on April 20th 2017, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on April 19th 2017, 8:05 pm

The Hitch!
avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on April 19th 2017, 8:15 pm

I could listen to this guy talk all day long
avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by WelshChappie on April 20th 2017, 10:16 am

Hitch was, whether people agreed or disagreed with His Opinions, listened to and admired even by those who strongly disagreed with His views.

I have always been passionately against all forms of Capital Punishment for the several, as I see them, clear flaws in it's mere concept and in finding out Hitch was of the same stance on the topic I watched Him speaking in a public debate about The Death Penalty on the 'Against the Notion' side with, somewhat oddly for The Famous Atheist, He had teamed with a Reverend to oppose the opposition supporting the motion who were the Former US District Attorney and I cant remember His 'Team Mate', as it were.

Anyway, Hitch, after listening to the Former US District Attorney giving His reasons as to why killing your own citizens via The State is a wonderful idea and fantastic for everyone, replied by saying:

"I think I understand it now and know why it's so important to you to support Capital Punishment... It means something to You & your preservation of power, which just gives Me one additional reason to wish to see You stripped of it."

He went on to say "Even My very own Country, of birth anyway (Hitch had Duel UK & US Citizenship) Britain for whom The Death Penalty was almost a fetish managed to break free from this barbaric form of Human Sacrifice, yet the most advanced, Rich and powerful Country today in the United States of America, one of a Democratic Western Society, still hasn't. If you give an innocent man life in prison and then discover He is innocent, You can at least have the chance to try to correct the mistake made and set Him free. Death is Final, You can't say sorry  We made a mistake and we'll give you back life."

US D. Attorney sat bemused and had no response or answer.

Christopher Gave the Fmr. Distict Attorney one of His World Famous and Celebrated 'Hitch-Slap's.'

Example's of Hitchens best Hitch-Slaps can be seen on dozens of YouTube videos 'Best of Hitch-Slap' or 'Hitchens Hitch-Slaps Reverend' etc.

PS Edit: Hitch loved America and the first time He gave a public speech after receiving His official US Citizenship Status He began with:

"Ladies and Gentleman I have waited quite a long time to say this, so in light of my newly acquired Citizenship of this Country I shall begin by declaring: My Fellow Americans. . ."


Last edited by WelshChappie on April 20th 2017, 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by WelshChappie on April 20th 2017, 10:24 am

CNN Anchor day after the Death of The Rev. Forewell:

"Let's cross live now to one of The Reverend's strongest critics in Washington, Christopher Hitchens. Christopher, Your famous for your Scepticism and non belief in spiritual matters so tell Me. . .is Rev. Forewell now in Heaven?"

Hitch-Slap: "Umm, No I don't believe in the Existence of a Heaven but I think its a shame that there isn't a hell for Him to depart into."
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by Metal Years on April 20th 2017, 12:26 pm

Forewell? Never heard of him. But if you accidentally mistyped, I'm pretty sure I know.
If that hell shit they used to try and scare us kids with around here (not my family hardly at all, it's just the culture) is waz/real? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want that to happen to ANYBODY if it really lasted forever. But my understanding is that I don't have a vote in the matter.
Anyway, great postings, and thanks.
Cheers!

Metal Years

Posts : 299
Join date : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by WelshChappie on April 20th 2017, 6:49 pm

No, No vote will be cast, no appeal heard, just a Judgement of Guilty of being sinner, complicit in The Original Sin from which You were born into without a choice but born as one that is Ill, but commanded to become well in a cruel and capricious experiment by a Celestial Dictator who See's and knows everything and from whom You shall receive no mercy!

I did laugh at Hitch when He said He asked His teacher in pre-teen school What happens in Heaven and why is it said to be Paradise? His Teacher said:

"In Heaven there will be constant praising of the Lord, continual thanks offered unto the Lord, and throngs of Angels forever singing hymns blessing the Good Lord...."

Hitch:

"I remember thinking back at that age: 'Sounds more like A Pure Hell to Me!"
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by Metal Years on April 21st 2017, 6:44 am

AWESOME reply as usual, Welsh. I kind of always wondered why the unpleasantness of hell is much more detailed in the Bible than the pleasantness of heaven. Trust us; it's awesome and it's at least better than the only other alternative. How about more like, join us and it'll be great. But your choice. If you don't join us, we still wish you well, but we may not be there to help ya. Whatevs. My main problem with religion (not just the predominate ones here) is that merely because gambling, titty clubs, making fun of someone who's a prophet not relevant to me, repeal of seat belt laws, enjoying pork chops, consuming recreational intoxicants and recreational carnal pleasures or laughing (guiltily) at Family Guy, etc are against your value system, they may not be against mine. Let's all try and respect each other. In the immortal words or the very mortal Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"
Anyway, Welsh. Did you mean "Falwell?" And, just curious, if you'd like to answer, if you had an opinion (I'm guessing you might have) of the two main choices in America's recent big election, which one would you have picked if you could vote here? I'm pretty sure if I had a vote in the UK, mine would often and maybe always be for "Labor" (Wups! "Labour!" Whatevs).
Cheers!


Last edited by Metal Years on April 21st 2017, 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling, grammar, punctuation. Originally "you're" when I meant "your.")

Metal Years

Posts : 299
Join date : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by WelshChappie on April 22nd 2017, 10:36 am

Metal Years wrote:AWESOME reply as usual, Welsh. I kind of always wondered why the unpleasantness of hell is much more detailed in the Bible than the pleasantness of heaven. Trust us; it's awesome and it's at least better than the only other alternative. How about more like, join us and it'll be great. But your choice. If you don't join us, we still wish you well, but we may not be there to help ya. Whatevs. My main problem with religion (not just the predominate ones here) is that merely because gambling, titty clubs, making fun of someone who's a prophet not relevant to me, repeal of seat belt laws, enjoying pork chops, consuming recreational intoxicants and recreational carnal pleasures or laughing (guiltily) at Family Guy, etc are against your value system, they may not be against mine. Let's all try and respect each other. In the immortal words or the very mortal Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"
Anyway, Welsh. Did you mean "Falwell?" And, just curious, if you'd like to answer, if you had an opinion (I'm guessing you might have) of the two main choices in America's recent big election, which one would you have picked if you could vote here? I'm pretty sure if I had a vote in the UK, mine would often and maybe always be for "Labor" (Wups! "Labour!" Whatevs).
Cheers!

Well I never have, never will, voted for any Political Party in My own Country let alone considered if I'm a Republican or Democrat :-)

But Yes, Wales as a Country is known for a overwhelming majority supporting, and voting for, The Labour Party. Despite never having voted in reality, if I were to hypothetically cast a vote in an Election then Yes, it would be for Labour. Not because I support, nor even like, the Labour Party but simply because I detest the Conservative's and what they stand for today and always have down the years.

My voting to get Labour in would be purely tactical on My part, a vote case to put Labour in so the Tories are kicked out! As a famous man once Noted when speaking of Voting for Political Parties:

"If You vote for the lesser of Two Evils, Your still voting for Evil!"

If I was a US Citizen and had the choice between Mrs Clinton & Mr Trump... I'm voting Jesse Ventura.

I know Many scoff at the thought of a retired Wrestler, who then became Governor of Minnesota before moving on to lend His name to, and be the Host of, 'Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.' Jesse is the Only Governor (or any politically held post for that matter) to have ran for office and win and do so without taking financial Donations to pay for His campaigning effort. When the result was announced and He declared the victor He said the day He took Office as Governor of Minnesota His first task was to attend a meeting He was asked to attend by the FBI and when Jesse arrived at said location has gone on the record to say He was taken to the basement of the building where 7-10 suits were waiting that wanted to know how He pulled this off and won, what His political motivations were, what He was planning to do and Jesse said He'd asked them which Gvnmt Dpt. they were from and can He see their ID's and they refused to tell Him which Agency they were there on behalf of. A Government Agency that works in the shadows who's own Agents deny being it's Agents....

"Can't disclose which Dpt of Gvnmt we work for. . ." = That will be C.I.A then

lol.

It's My own personal opinion, Jesse wouldn't want or pledge to 'Make America Great Again' because He seems to understand that making the American People Great Again by tending to them and their needs as the priority, and not that of the Bank of America's Top Brass and/or the Federal Reserve.
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by WelshChappie on April 22nd 2017, 2:12 pm

And as another famous Gentleman once did reason:

"If Your vote really did Count... You wouldn't be allowed to have one."

Another wonderful quote from another wonderfully famous and Unforgettable Person. . .  whom I have not forgotten the Name of and that is clearly true except obviously that it isn't.


Last edited by WelshChappie on April 25th 2017, 4:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by Metal Years on April 22nd 2017, 8:02 pm

That is a better answer than I was even hoping for. Thanks. I'm going to a search engine here soon! Maybe if the real Welsh Chappie was a hypothetical American Chappie and opted to vote, he might have done as I did and figuratively held his nose and literally voted for Hillary Clinton. (Who NOW I fucking revere. She's awesome and don't count her out for 2020!).My vote was more a "Fuck y'all!" to people not yet blessed to be as enlightened I am. Jessie Ventura? What little I know, I think he's OK, but haven't kept up much.
But here's a thought:
You probably have an ancestor (like I do) or two who proudly served his (or her) country in WWII, or an uncle (or aunt), cousin, whatevs, and you probably remember them fondly. I know you've at least heard stories. Not from media, but from family and trusted friends. Maybe you'll give them a thought as you consider registering to vote. Maybe you'll think of a young man or woman who didn't quite survive until the Spring of '45 (that person would probably enjoy knowing they didn't die in vain). Don't worry much on how they'd want you to vote. Instead please consider that they may think themselves honored (Wups! honoured) just by the fact that you voted, if they even know. I doubt they'll know. But nobody's ever proved it!
Cheers!

Metal Years

Posts : 299
Join date : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by Metal Years on April 22nd 2017, 8:12 pm

Hey, if anybody read all that (especially Welsh and Ophion), thanks. That's refrigerator magnet shit! Or, you know, at least to me, maybe.
In more currently important news, that little bit of drivel was a lucky charm for me, because as I was composing it, I was listening on the radio to my favorite team's thrilling OT win against the San Antonio Spurs! The series is tied up at 2 and thanks for asking!
Cheers!

Metal Years

Posts : 299
Join date : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by Metal Years on April 22nd 2017, 8:22 pm

A (possibly) final thought for the evening. God Bless America! AND #FuckDonnyT-Rump! But mostly God Bless America. And pretty much everybody.
Cheers!

Metal Years

Posts : 299
Join date : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by ophion1031 on April 22nd 2017, 9:08 pm

Metal Years wrote:Hey, if anybody read all that (especially Welsh and Ophion), thanks. That's refrigerator magnet shit! Or, you know, at least to me, maybe.
In more currently important news, that little bit of drivel was a lucky charm for me, because as I was composing it, I was listening on the radio to my favorite team's thrilling OT win against the San Antonio Spurs! The series is tied up at 2 and thanks for asking!
Cheers!

Fuck, I keep forgetting about the playoffs. I normally don't watch the regular season, and haven't for the last 10 years or so because the game isn't as good as it used to be (they barely play defense nowadays!), but I usually will watch the playoffs. I have been a life long Bulls fan and I was extremely happy when they hired Fred "The Mayor" Hoiberg as their coach. He is my favorite basketball player of all time, and then kicked ass as a coach for Iowa State, my favorite college team (where he played... hell, he grew up in Ames, Iowa). I was sad that he left Iowa State, but excited that he went to my favorite NBA team. Things haven't gone so well for him in the NBA, but that's not really his fault. They give him players who are a bunch of cry babies with huge egos.

EDIT: Bulls lead Boston 2-1 in the series. Not bad!
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3748
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by ophion1031 on April 22nd 2017, 9:14 pm

WelshChappie wrote:
Metal Years wrote:AWESOME reply as usual, Welsh. I kind of always wondered why the unpleasantness of hell is much more detailed in the Bible than the pleasantness of heaven. Trust us; it's awesome and it's at least better than the only other alternative. How about more like, join us and it'll be great. But your choice. If you don't join us, we still wish you well, but we may not be there to help ya. Whatevs. My main problem with religion (not just the predominate ones here) is that merely because gambling, titty clubs, making fun of someone who's a prophet not relevant to me, repeal of seat belt laws, enjoying pork chops, consuming recreational intoxicants and recreational carnal pleasures or laughing (guiltily) at Family Guy, etc are against your value system, they may not be against mine. Let's all try and respect each other. In the immortal words or the very mortal Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"
Anyway, Welsh. Did you mean "Falwell?" And, just curious, if you'd like to answer, if you had an opinion (I'm guessing you might have) of the two main choices in America's recent big election, which one would you have picked if you could vote here? I'm pretty sure if I had a vote in the UK, mine would often and maybe always be for "Labor" (Wups! "Labour!" Whatevs).
Cheers!

Well I never have, never will, voted for any Political Party in My own Country let alone considered if I'm a Republican or Democrat :-)  

But Yes, Wales as a Country is known for a overwhelming majority supporting, and voting for, The Labour Party.  Despite never having voted in reality, if I were to hypothetically cast a vote in an Election then Yes, it would be for Labour. Not because I support, nor even like, the Labour Party but simply because I detest the Conservative's and what they stand for today and always have down the years.

My voting to get Labour in would be purely tactical on My part, a vote case to put Labour in so the Tories  are kicked out! As a famous man once Noted when speaking of Voting for Political Parties:

"If You vote for the lesser of Two Evils, Your still voting for Evil!"

If I was a US Citizen and had the choice between Mrs Clinton & Mr Trump... I'm voting Jesse Ventura.  

I know Many scoff at the thought of a retired Wrestler, who then became Governor of Minnesota before moving on to lend His name to, and be the Host of, 'Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.' Jesse is the Only Governor (or any politically held post for that matter) to have ran for office and win and do so without taking financial Donations to pay for His campaigning effort. When the result was announced and He declared the victor He said the day He took Office as Governor of Minnesota His first task was to attend a meeting He was asked to attend by the FBI and when Jesse arrived at said location has gone on the record to say He was taken to the basement of the building where 7-10 suits were waiting that wanted to know how He pulled this off and won, what His political motivations were, what He was planning to do and Jesse said He'd asked them which Gvnmt Dpt. they were from and can He see their ID's and they refused to tell Him which Agency they were there on behalf of.  A Government Agency that works in the shadows who's own Agents deny being it's Agents....

"Can't disclose which Dpt of Gvnmt we work for. . ."  = That will be C.I.A then

lol.

It's My own personal opinion, Jesse wouldn't want or pledge to 'Make America Great Again' because He seems to understand that making the American People Great Again by tending to them and their needs as the priority, and not that of the Bank of America's Top Brass and/or the Federal Reserve.  

Voting is the most pointless thing. I have been able to vote for 20 years now and never done it. People tend to settle for shit, but not me. If I'm going to vote for someone it will be because I think the person will do a good job and will actually care about THE PEOPLE instead of their rich friends. But it will never happen. If you shit in each of my hands, I'm going to throw both turds on the ground rather than saying "well, the turd in my left hand looks better and doesn't smell quite as bad." That is basically how I view elections. I will not vote for a turd! Give me someone I can get behind and I will vote... with a smile on my face. But, again, never going to happen. When our options are Trump or Hillary, well that tells you just how fucked our country is. And it will NEVER get better.



"Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here!"
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3748
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by WelshChappie on April 23rd 2017, 12:28 am

Metal Years wrote:That is a better answer than I was even hoping for. Thanks. I'm going to a search engine here soon! Maybe if the real Welsh Chappie was a hypothetical American Chappie and opted to vote, he might have done as I did and figuratively held his nose and literally voted for Hillary Clinton. (Who NOW I fucking revere. She's awesome and don't count her out for 2020!).My vote was more a "Fuck y'all!" to people not yet blessed to be as enlightened I am. Jessie Ventura? What little I know, I think he's OK, but haven't kept up much.
But here's a thought:
You probably have an ancestor (like I do) or two who proudly served his (or her) country in WWII, or an uncle (or aunt), cousin, whatevs, and you probably remember them fondly. I know you've at least heard stories. Not from media, but from family and trusted friends. Maybe you'll give them a thought as you consider registering to vote. Maybe you'll think of a young man or woman who didn't quite survive until the Spring of '45 (that person would probably enjoy knowing they didn't die in vain). Don't worry much on how they'd want you to vote. Instead please consider that they may think themselves honored (Wups! honoured) just by the fact that you voted, if they even know. I doubt they'll know. But nobody's ever proved it!
Cheers!

I see what Your trying to say in regard to the Black bold highlighted part but while I see what Your point is  I nonetheless don't quite see WWII from that sort of perspective. What I mean by that is that I don't think the brave men and Women who went willingly to fight Hitler's Nazi's knowing that the odds were in favour of them not coming back from the fight, not alive anyway, did so because they were thinking of My Right to Vote in future.

I think Winston Churchill was more Concerned about the Intercepted and reliable intelligence secured by The British Government that revealed Hitler planned to break His Treaty Germany had with Britain of never declaring war on, or at war with,  each other.  The Two Countries agree to remain neutral if and when the other is at war with another Country. Hitler wasn't stupid, He was building His strength of weaponry and bootson ground before He will attack Britain.


An Uneasy Truth.

I can't recall what the Organisation (It was similar to the JDL if it wasn't actually that Group itself) was called but it was A Highly Influential and Respected Jewish Organisation that wrote to Churchill several times stating that they have information backed by actual evidence to support it that The Nazi Camps of Auschwitz, Treblinka & Sobibor were not Labor Camps, but extermination camps and gave Churchill the Documents proving this in the form of the Nazi's own Official Deportation Figures vs Camps Capacity/Max Limit held.  The Jewish Organisation did not mince their words and told Churchill in clear straight forward terms that The Nazi's were carrying out Genocide.

The Official Story still told to this day as to why the Allied Forces did nothing & failed to respond by targeting these camps for air strikes was that Churchill simply did not believe that this Mass Murder numbering Millions was literally unbelievable to Himself.  

The real Reason was found written, and signed, by Churchill Himself, as to why He and The US didn't bomb camps they knew were by now responsible for the deaths of Millions of Jews was. . . Limited Air resources.

In 1941 - 1945 the technology available to Pilots of B-52 Bombers was:  'Fly over target and when you think Your over it to hit whatever your dropping the bomb down onto then hit 'Release' to release bomb.' It was basically a case of trial and error, formation flying and guess-work.

Below: The Actual Still Image from the US aerial reconnaissance film that shows the bombs mid air and falling over & en-route to hitting, Auschwitz Extermination Camp seen below the falling Bombs.  Film only found and developed in late 1970's showing the actual Bombs En-Route that Hit Auschwitz Gas Chamber because it missed it's intended target by such a substantial distance:



US & British Air Force Generals devised a strategy to Win the War and orally justify deciding to bypass the targeting and if not destroying, then at least and A Minimum would severely slow, hamper and help to disrupt the Nazi mass murder Machine and Instead choose to target bomb making factories & Rifle & Ammo Making plants with:

"Take away The German ability to fight by cutting off it's access to weapons and Germany will be left defenseless and Hitler will surrender."
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by WelshChappie on April 23rd 2017, 12:46 am

But no, the Importance of what the Men and Women who died fighting for The Allies in WWII is not lost on Me. I am fully aware that everything, and I literally mean everything, that You and I just take for granted today as the Norm or The Status Quo is actually owed to the efforts and bravery of these fallen, yet never forgotten, Heroes.

You & I would not be having this discussion on this or any topic if The US/UK Joined Effort had failed and Germany had been the victors because this thing We call The World Wide Web would not exist, not to us Citizens of this blissful Police State We would be under the constant watchful eye of, anyway
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by WelshChappie on April 23rd 2017, 1:07 am

Here's a Six Minute Rundown by Jesse Himself on His being grilled by 23 CIA Agents who sat in a Half Circle in front of Jesse who was in front & Center...

Jesse Phones his Friend & former Navy Seal Colleague who founded The Elite & Secret 'Seal Team Six' to ask would He have any idea why 23 members from the CIA wanted to know how He did it (Ran and Won The Office of Governor as an Independent Candidate) and Jesse's friend laughed and replied:

"I can't say I know for sure why, but as a Guess, i'd say it's Because They didn't see You coming! They wanna know are You a rare one off fluke, or is it something unique to Minnesota and most importantly, are there 4 more of You out there and they too are going to Run as an Independent and get elected as Governor...?"

avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by ophion1031 on April 23rd 2017, 2:40 am

WelshChappie wrote:Here's a Six Minute Rundown by Jesse Himself on His being grilled by 23 CIA Agents who sat in a Half Circle in front of Jesse who was in front & Center...

Jesse Phones his Friend & former Navy Seal Colleague who founded The Elite & Secret 'Seal Team Six' to ask would He have any idea why 23 members from the CIA wanted to know how He did it (Ran and Won The Office of Governor as an Independent Candidate) and Jesse's friend laughed and replied:

"I can't say I know for sure why, but as a Guess,  i'd say it's Because They didn't see You coming! They wanna know are You a rare one off fluke, or is it something unique to Minnesota and most importantly, are there 4 more of You out there and they too are going to Run as an Independent and get elected as Governor...?"


Jesse Ventura is awesome! He's a take-no-shit kind of guy and I like that. He would be a good president I bet, but the "powers that be" would never allow that to happen.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3748
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by WelshChappie on April 23rd 2017, 4:28 am

No they wouldn't. It wouldn't be 23 CIA agents sent with questions this time if He's announced Victorious & Officially about to be Sworn into Office, this time it would be 23 CIA trained Assassins firing Bullets at Him instead of Questions.

The Secret Service won't be any help because it's now so secret in the service that even the Secret Service Agents don't know they are Actually in the Secret Service on account of nobody telling them because it's a secret!
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by Metal Years on April 23rd 2017, 9:50 am

Welsh. Thanks for reading my perspective and replying. I'm glad to know  more about what England did and didn't do to help some innocent people who really needed and deserved help. I know a little more about what was happening here, but not much. I've always thought that maybe it'd be pretty difficult to fly over the actual camps, but how hard could it have been for a few skilled RAF &/or (then) USAAF pilots to fly over some railroad tracks somewhere and bomb the shit out of them, tracks that took trains to camps?
Considering some of the Allies other accomplishments, I think it could have happened. But I wasn't there. What do I know?
Cheers!

Metal Years

Posts : 299
Join date : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by Metal Years on April 23rd 2017, 10:08 am

Anyway, you really prefer not to vote. You've got your reasons. I not only feel good about voting, it's pretty fucking easy and I kind of like it. Hey, whatevs. I hope y'all don't mind if I continue to vote. lol
Cheers!


Last edited by Metal Years on April 23rd 2017, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tone)

Metal Years

Posts : 299
Join date : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum