take a bow

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: take a bow

Post by ophion1031 on April 23rd 2017, 8:34 pm

Metal Years wrote:Anyway, you really prefer not to vote. You've got your reasons. I not only feel good about voting, it's pretty fucking easy and I kind of like it. Hey, whatevs. I hope y'all don't mind if I continue to vote. lol
Cheers!

Vote away! I have no bad feelings towards anyone who votes. It's just not for me. Not right now anyways.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on April 24th 2017, 8:12 pm

fight... for your right... to vote! or party.
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on April 25th 2017, 5:35 pm

Metal Years wrote:Anyway, you really prefer not to vote. You've got your reasons. I not only feel good about voting, it's pretty fucking easy and I kind of like it. Hey, whatevs. I hope y'all don't mind if I continue to vote. lol
Cheers!

You really think that those who go into politics do so with a desire and/or motive of: "I want to be WhiteHouse Chief of Staff because I want to ensure those below the poverty line, the at risk population and The Homeless are taken care of and given State assistance to live a better standard of life."

Lol. Nothing to do with the huge salary they will be awarded, nor do they relish in the idea of being in power etc.

Yes, George Bush Jr really does care about You & Your safety that He must insist You give up small freedoms here and there and He can sign an Executive Order that trades Your freedom over here for that bit of safety over there.

Well, I would say each to their own beliefs but Me, I see coming into reality the exact circumstances in which JFK so warned about decades ago.

"For there is a very grave danger, that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand it's meaning, to the very limits of official censorship & Concealment. That, I do not intend to permit..."

George Dubya isn't doing what JFK warned about, He doesn't lie to further an agenda and evidence of that is seen in His being spot on correct with 'Iraq has amassed an arsenal of Weapons of Mass Destruction. We Know... He's got em!!"  

The announced need for increased security will Seized Upon by those anxious to expand it's meaning. . .

Have You seen Bush Jr's 'Patriot Act?' I mean if it were not so serious a matter I would l laugh at the blatant and obvious naming of this Act to suggest anyone who doesn't go along and agree to abandon some of their rghts and freedoms will be a Not love the United States as a proud patriot! I mean, a child of Six could see through this and understand that this is clearly about State having more power, control and ability to monitor You without a need to explain why they are listening to Your calls, tailing your movements and kicking your office door in to announce: Police Officers! On the Ground, We have No Search Warrant and nor do er need one! We're going to search and seize what We wish and never tell you what We are looking for or find & anything We do seize and keep will now be a secret because of our New Mahgic words. . .  "Matter of National Security."

Ha, yes I believe them! The CIA have admitted that they have other CCTV Filmed footage from other cameras that show the Jet Impact the outer-wall on Sept 11, other than the only ever footage We have been allowed to see seen below. CIA said the footage 'conclusively shows an American Airlines Jet crashing into the Pentagon." You Decide:

Pay attention to 1:25 of the clip. Just the release of just one piece of footage showing an actual AA Jet and everyone will be happy and it will shut those nut case non patriotic conspiracy theorists up! CIA Response? "Sorry. . . where the CCTV Cameras are in and around the Pentagon. . . Matter of National Security."

"Officer, why did you walk up to that unarmed Black Male just then & shoot Him 5 Times in The Head?"

The Racist wearing Uniform with Badge: "Sir, this is a matter of National Security. You are putting the Country at risk by asking Me a question and your in danger of being labeled a Non-Patriot, the most frightening thing ever! Please, Sir, Go away now lest We may have to shoot You on The Grounds of National Security, too!"

The Government cannot take a right and/or freedom away from you by force, so they do it by deception, instead. Who needs to take it away forcefully when they know You will agree to give it over willingly? You wouldn't want Them to call your Patriotism into question, would You?  How wonderfully ignorant people are these days, what what what? How reassured are You Metal that they take away your rights with your own consent to have them do it, and thus weakens the people and gives much extra power and force to the State?

Na, I am sorry!! please Ignore Me I am just the Village Idiot! The Government is a big fluffy poodle that loves it's citizen Owner!

At the end of the day, when Invading Iraq to save the World from Nasty Man with 100 Million Nuclear Weapons Bush "We Know He's stockpiling A Nuclear Arsenal. . . WMD's, He's got em!"  *Applause for more bull-shit You Good US Loving Patriots must swallow! Let's ignore the facts, not the Government Theories, and nobody say anything about us finding Zero Nuclear Weapons, nor even the signs of an intent to develop one and We'll hope nobody notices!

"If the American People knew what We had done, they would string us up from the lamp posts." George Herbert Walker Bush quote to A Journalist friend of His in Texas.

No, You can't string up A G Walking Bush! He's lovely and must be patted on the head and asked: "Who's a good little boy? I know You care about the people, I know I know, there's a good boy.  Sit George.....  SIT! Good boy! Wait, Waaiiit, And. . .  *Throws Iraq*  . . .

"FETCH BOY!!! FETCH!"

WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on April 25th 2017, 10:35 pm

You really think that those who go into politics do so with a desire and/or motive of: "I want to be WhiteHouse Chief of Staff because I want to ensure those below the poverty line, the at risk population and The Homeless are taken care of and given State assistance to live a better standard of life."

Alex is exactly right!!! these people do not give a fuck about the people, they only care about making their rich friends richer. it's ALL about the money and power. but WE have the numbers so we need to stand up and do something about this shit. it has to stop
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on April 25th 2017, 10:41 pm

freedom is not real. remember in the 80s and 90s when the gov't would preach about how great our country is because we are free? people bought into that line of horse shit and you would hear people saying 'we live in the land of the free, blah blah blah.' while the gov't sat back laughing 'hey, they bought it.' it's all just a trick so they can go about their dirty business. who cares what the gov't is doing when it is because of them that we are free. right? screw that. and screw anyone who supports those corrupt fucks! burn them to the ground. execute them all on national tv. they deserve it.
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on April 30th 2017, 5:35 pm

Well Jesse Ventura once said: "Who designated Us as the World's Police? We invade Countries and say we want to bring Freedom & Democracy to the people there when We don't even have that in our own Country!"

Bush insisted He wanted to bring democracy to the Middle East and free the Iraq People. I wasn't sure that Air Strikes and Ground Invasion by An Armed Force was the way to deliver it.

Then there is the most absolutely absurd decade plus that the most powerful Nation on Earth, with access to sources of intelligence beyond what We are allowed to know, cannot find Bin Laden in a decade of searching yet, few years into the search a British Journalist scores an exclusive interview with the man that the hundreds of thousands within the multi-billion dollar US intelligence services are still scratching their heads over His whereabouts.

Now I don't doubt that there will be people who will believe that one British Journalist did what the entire US Armed Forces and it's intelligence communities couldn't and that's their right to do so. If you want to believe it's reasonable to believe that CIA and 4 Star Generals in the Military are all wandering around in the dark asking 'Anyone know where the light switch is? that's fine, but don't be surprised if labeled Gullible.

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on April 30th 2017, 6:04 pm

And then, where did Seal Team Six get sent on operation Terminate-The-Beard? Or, more applicably, where was the Man who proved virtually elusive call Bin?

That's right, they discovered that Osama Bin Laden was in a place that nobody would ever suspect called His f*&%$g House!

That's right, the might of the US Army is deployed in the Afghan mountains with orders to search caves and hiding places as Bin Laden is smoking a spliff in His back garden wondering why the Americans are carrying out raid's in caves of suspicion.

Yeah, the CIA are using it's great resources and can be seen and heard going...

"Ninety-Eight.....Ninety-Nine....One Hundred!! Ready or not Bin Made-Off.. here We Come!!" Decade on.. " Hide and Seek Champion with a new World Record of 12 years, 9 months and 25 days now and still We can;t find The Most Wanted terrorist on Planet Earth.

Never mind, Watch this: "Mr Hussein..... Come up out of that tiny hole in the ground in the middle of nowhere, where We found You without a problem, where We can prade you for the World to see!"

The US Troops who discovered Saddam in Town that has one sign to confirm it actually exists that says: 'Welcome to Nowhere, Towns Population: 1"

We will easily find a man in the ground fifty light years away from civilization and We'll be fucking baffled as to whereabouts of Gentleman who's over there in His house. Honestly, We're not joking or anything!"

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum