Constanzo and palo mayombe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Constanzo and palo mayombe

Post by WelshChappie on February 25th 2017, 5:34 pm

I've had a somewhat Passing interest in the Serial Murder case of Cult Killing led by Adolfo De Jesus Constanzo in Mexico's town of Matamoros but earlier when thinking of Zodiac out on the Lake B Island, then in P. Heights and how He seemed not simply to act like a Man who seemed unconcerned about His possibly being seen, but was so casual and daring, He almost seems to literally believe He is not able to be seen. Sound Nuts? Yes, if Your a rational minded person. However. . .

The Mexican Satanic Cult that practised Palo Mayombe, a very dark form of VOODOO that involves incantations, spell casting, and animal and Human Sacrifice, their Cult Leader and Drug Trafficker Adolfo Constanzo believed that He and His followers could sacrifice and cast certain spells that would literally render them 'Invisible to their enemy' which, as a Trafficker, is Law Enforcement. 

The Gang were brought down and their murder spree discovered after one of Constanzo's Cult Members did not slow nor stop for the police road block in front of His path (Police roadblock was for entirely different reason and nothing to do with Him or His gang) and just drove straight through the police barrier and tape as He truly believed they could not see Him. When the bodies of the Victims were being dug up on their ranch and This Cult Member was there on scene surrounded by Mexican Police, many  armed with fully Automatic machine guns, the cult Member said that Guns are useless because the Cult "El Padrino" or Godfather says that they are have performed rituals and sacrifices that render them immune to being shot. He truly believed this, too!

This case is One that I came across after seeing a Hollywood Film which declared itself to be "Based on A True Story." Don't recall the Films Title Now but I remember really enjoying the film as a good watch. Naturally, later I began reading of the actual Matamoros Murders & Constanzo and discovered that "Based on A True Story" means "Based on A True Story...with added 'Hollywood.'

Anyway, here is a brief 30 Min Documentary rundown of the Case for those interested and not familiar with it:

WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Constanzo and palo mayombe

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on February 26th 2017, 8:14 pm

seen that documentary before, it is a good one. do you think this could tie into the drug trafficking that was going on around Vallejo?
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on March 19th 2017, 9:57 am

Eric X wrote:seen that documentary before, it is a good one. do you think this could tie into the drug trafficking that was going on around Vallejo?

Impossible to say, I would theorize though that no direct connection is likely between The Constanzo drug Distribution Gang with a Cult practise of Human Sacrfice in Matamoros, Mexico, and that of the Hippie culture of free love and drugs of the Bay Area in the swinging late Sixties.

But, as for the Case to have any linkage, ties, or motivated by anything to do with drugs and the supply of them, I have tried to simply dismiss the Lake Herman Zodiac Debut & LHR Drug Warrant carried out literally within minutes, couple hours most, of the other as being nothing more than a coincidence but, I keep coming back to it being connected as My instinct keeps insisting these two events must somehow be connected.

If they ain't, then I don't the statistics but I would bet that you would need to go back decades and decades to see if there is a previous  Warrant carried out in the form of a drug Raid along any properties on Lake Herman Road, and the same will be likely for the last Homicide that Happened on that Road and I would hazard a guess than never before had a drug raid taken place anywhere on Lake Herman Rd, nor had it ever seen A Homicide out there along it's winding road.

So, for the Two of these things to happen within minutes, Hours at most, of each other on the same night and be a simple coincidence would be, statistically speaking, astronomically unlikely. I bet you if A Professional statistician did the actual calculation for it, He/She would determine the Odds of it being a coincidence are  Probably millions to One Against.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on March 19th 2017, 10:13 am

It is like suggesting that History shows No Alien Race has ever landed on Earth and publically announced their official existence ever and tomorrow, The Grey Aliens of Zeta Reticuli Star System land on the Whitehouse Lawn and ask for The Washington Post and CNN, Fox and ABC News TV Channels to report live the news of their existence, while at the exact same time in the UK, The Race of Aliens referred to as the 'Tall Whites' have landed just outside No.10 in Downing Street asking to speak to Nick Pope so that their existence may also be officially acknowledged and both these Alien Races land and disclose their existence on the same day by total coincidence without one knowing the other is calling their own press conference across the Ocean.

And on a serious note regarding this. . .

I mean, I imagine the Tall Whites would be livid and declare Immediate War with "Them bastard little pricks who are taking our 15 minutes of Fame and broadcasting it on CNN!
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum