9/11 and Mr. Z

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9/11 and Mr. Z

Post by Eldorado on March 5th 2017, 5:01 pm

So we have seen the games being played out by the Israeli Mossad and the FBI/CIA under Bush's and Clinton's direction with Obama continuing the stall tactic, while its clear they were quite aware of their suspect and his path ciphers......

I identified their operations and their keywords in the four videos

But now its time to find out what these escape artists were planning the whole time....they are even giving global discussions of their affairs as how they got into the WTC in the first place for an "Art project"

Lets look at the pieces they released......

Oh they are Wingwalking on the WTC ....... now I get it......

Gelatin

The B-THING...

The name of their Art Groups

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 and Mr. Z

Post by Eldorado on March 5th 2017, 5:02 pm

Not many people know how big their art project was.....

For scale just use the Helicopter......

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 5th 2017, 5:05 pm

If you get lost....don't worry...there's a Treasure Map

Scott Wolters...the guy who did the Investigation into the Pentagon's Concrete Residues, is now showing us what the handmade Treasure Map from Oak Island is really all about....

Look there's a star.....

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 5th 2017, 5:07 pm

Now lets see ....... hmmmmm so many dots on the circumference of the circle......hmmmmm?

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 5th 2017, 5:09 pm

Inuhit.... look how its spelled

I knew it......how phoenetic

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 5th 2017, 5:13 pm

And here is their Surrender

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on March 5th 2017, 5:25 pm

Man there is a lot more to your theory that I realized after reading your other posts and watching your vids.
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on March 5th 2017, 5:26 pm

I know someone else asked before but do you believe this group of people are rogue Illuminati or Masons or maybe some similar group?
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 5th 2017, 5:57 pm

Rocketman wrote:Man there is a lot more to your theory that I realized after reading your other posts and watching your vids.

Thanks man......

there is a string theory here for sure and it relates to Game Theory.......

Each one of these ciphers shows that a historically known template is also used to create this image of constellar alignments....

These men who crafted them were HIGHLY Educated and prepared for the era of computer and frequency analysis systems and they clearly plotted a series of operations.....

These men were :

Sidney Gottlieb
Rafael Bienvenidos Cruz Y Diaz
Chauncey Holt

.......and others that you may know from the past........all CIA spooks and hired mercs from the days of Guatemala, Cuba, and Laos/Vietnam.....

They were under the command of the US Govt who was also taking orders from their CIA/DOD/MI6/Mossad and others....

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 5th 2017, 6:00 pm

These orders were passed to Cruz who crafted the ciphers into a masked tale....

Yes the killings were part of the agenda....

Its called a Trauma Based Engineering of a Cause and Effect type scenario.....

Kill JFK, King, and RFK........then getaway with the Batmobile and leave everyone wondering for years......while they use the same system to code their operations and the same fronts of terror in the media.

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 5th 2017, 6:03 pm

What the end game is about is being talked about now

This is their Samson Option.......the Nuclear Wildcard Israel holds........

That if the are not cooperated with, then they plan to explode 8 dirty bombs.....

That was their last message...... from the NOS Studio hostage situation in Europe.

They even arranged a hit on a russian minister recently on stage.

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on March 5th 2017, 6:50 pm

sorry but I just got to ask

aren't you nervous about posting this type of stuff? these people can kill a president and commit acts of terror against our own people. It's scary to think about
Eric X

https://www.facebook.com/Cremated-496141773747825/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 5th 2017, 7:15 pm

Got a few friends on my side ......

Fear is the only tool they have .......

And I am more aware of their movements then they are of their plans....

Their plans are stretched out over time..... they dont get orders ahead of time....only a brief.....

They are sitting ducks during these periods....exposed like little hipsters occupying everything.....lol

That's when the Task Force takes care of them........one at a time.....

So far they take at least a month to activate and plan and then time all the factors through the media......

This part takes the longest... if they need to spread more fear.....they obviously need to make a production to leave evidence behind, create a plausible deniability behind the conspiracy theory after showing the evidence, and then act like there is no proof.....

As far as worried......nope......

Lets say they have no idea what is coming for them.....

I think they are afraid.....

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 5th 2017, 8:16 pm

Hahaha, fucking hipsters can occupy my ball sac!! Sorry if that was out of order, but I have those people.

Some people don't believe things like this are actually happening in the world, but they are and they have been for decades!
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 5th 2017, 9:10 pm

Occupy Palestine......then our Hometowns, our neighborhood parks, our nightclubs, and our schools.....

change our terror laws to become your Homeland Security.......then force our soldiers to attack our own people while being Kissinger's Puppets in Jade Helm 15.....

Kill dozens in a nightclub playing the Eagles of Death Metal.......

And you just fucked with the wrong guys......

afro

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on March 6th 2017, 12:50 am

globalism finest! eww eagles of death metal. I think to fran drescher give a lecture for 5 hours haha
Eric X

https://www.facebook.com/Cremated-496141773747825/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 11th 2017, 12:58 am

There's a LONG LIST of their killings......

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 11th 2017, 8:36 pm

Eldorado wrote:There's a LONG LIST of their killings......

And it won't stop because..... who the hell is going to stop it?
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 11th 2017, 9:27 pm

The thing that I know is that these are stall tactics......

These ciphered notes, letters, drawings, and other official releases are all made by the code maker to wow and excite the audience....

Very few productions actually will show evidence that leads to a motive and a possible suspect.

There is a very annoying fact of the ease at which these are solved and how there seems to be no professional to handle them....

No justice .....

They will continue to erase the facts and leave you with speculation and wonder.

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 12th 2017, 1:51 am

In Randall's theory, it points to a person named "JK Fry." Do you think this "JK Fry" person may have been framed, well meant to be framed?
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 12th 2017, 8:09 am

Its one hell of a theory

Thats a misinterpreted cipher I think and the person's name derived was JFK......

There's a ton of really strange solves so I dont want to rule it out but would have to see his theory to see how he made it

Randal did pop off the Z13 preliminary stage of the hints there ....... remember there are multiple ciphers in each one..

He says there is a Caesar Cipher that varies between 3,4 shifts ? That one was right on, but required a further solve.....

Plus they combine with other ciphers to form a West Coast Team and East Coast team objective.

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 12th 2017, 9:04 pm

I thought maybe it was meant to say "JFK Wrote" also, but the tie to golf makes sense for "JKF" instead just because there is a guy who fits into that perfectly. I have done research on "JKF" and it doesn't seem like he ever broke a law in his entire life, but who knows...
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 13th 2017, 2:31 am

The Piece d' Resistance

THE BLUE ROOM.......a mural I painted in my room from a vision I had .......

the shapes in the room stood out and I began to highlight them with colors finishing the doors off. It looked like a Big Blue Computer Core......it was so colorful against the salmon walls. I had to do more......lol

Then I went to the revolving pieces around the trim sections.....individual cartoons and animated characters.....

Then to the finish of the walls with images of treasures......the golden sun in Arizona and the cactus of the Lost Dutchman, and the looks of the hills of the Philippines.....featuring the Japanese fleets that buried the troves there.....

The doors appearing to me like a cryptic vault and the treasures stacked up like gold bars......with a forklift carrying it all !

Only right before the events of Sept 11th did I submit this to the Union in NYC......Local 1 IATSE Headquarters....
I left on 2/22/02, and made my way that June to NYC on a climbing trip through New England.....parked at CBGB's, rode my BMX downtown to MTV Headquarters to speak to their lawyers....then after being denied a meeting, I went upstairs to the Union that I occasionally worked for in the same building...

I returned to Vermont, and made out as best I could, knowing what was going to go down.

Then, coincidentally after returning, a person that I know from the town took me aside to speak about something and he was nervous.

He took me to a trash can behind his apartment, and showed me something he found when dumping his. There was about three or four large 3 ring binders, and the pages of hole punched data strewn on top of the trash. The data was flight record and flight plan data for a pilot. Accompanying this 'trash' was the plastic housing to the wings and name tags of a flight attendant or pilot's uniform, with the paperwork all coming from Dulles International Airport.

Talk about sketch......I did nothing as nobody ever said in the investigations that a person of interest came from Vermont. Not a peep, so it was clearly a plant, and came right after I delivered the info to an official office that has ALL of the media connections.

Shortly thereafter I was being stalked by two local Police Officers, and after they brutally attacked a person in front of me, and denied their employment as officers, they continued the stalking in and out of uniform.

Soon thereafter, on November 20th, I was incarcerated for quite some time......maximum security prison wing, solitary confinement, and forced doping.

Right after that....the FBI paid a visit to a person in Vermont who opened a website exploring the fact that Building 7 was demolished, one of the first of its kind.

http://justiceforwoody.wtc7.net/

He ran into a church in a strange mood and began ranting to the congregation about a Political Assassination. The police were called and they staged the ambulances away from the site as they moved into a full congregation, eventually executing him in front of god and everyone there.

I left Vermont when I had negotiated my release, returning to Princeton to have to see that they too were targeted and with a Bioweapon, with the echoing reminder that when Bush visited Trenton nearby, proclaiming "Politics in New Jersey are like a Toothless Tiger", that the whole town then knew who was there being fucked with by a lingering menace, "Peeking Through the Pines"....

I went to New York City and delivered the information of the aftershock to the officials in a couple of other places.

Amnesty International took my statement as did the Human Rights Watch of the UN

It's kind of epic at this point......

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 13th 2017, 2:42 am

Whoa... you kinda look like Jon Bon Jovi (if that is you in the photo).

You were pitching a cartoon to MTV? Sorry, if I am reading this wrong it's because I am tired as a mofo!

If they did all of these things, aren't you afraid they are still watching you and monitoring your online activities? I know I would be thinking about that all the time...

ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado on March 13th 2017, 2:55 am

No they were trying to demo a new theme and I was trying to get accreditation for it.....it was my demo that launched the BLUE themes they used to transition to Digital Technologies before the Millennium. Was a major upgrade planned and was delayed as MTV was using it but stalling the announcements about the reasons and the benefits of my research into the new funk.....

Was merely trying to negotiate terms of tech upgrades offered to manage new online networks of electronic music, all tied into standardization of Union backed events and productions for better clarity and streamlined business side of things...

What happened was they stalled so they could arrange to "Inherit" the technology as their intellectual properties.

Leahy was secretly lobbied by ALL the major Tellecom and Entertainment Companies to change the Patent and Trademark Laws from First Use to First To File.

Because I was demonstrating an ideal, or technological refinement process, and a basic transition to a standard registry and archives of works, to protect the rights of artists and entertainers in a separate location, they collaborated with Leahy and Biden to write the Anti-Rave Bill, first chasing every DJ and Electronic Music Industry associate to drop out of business.

Then poof......JDUB records shows up launching Matisyahu under a label using my DJ Name......

it couldn't be any more obvious...

Hostile Corporate Takeover at the hands of Bribed Politicians.

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum