NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 hour T V Manson murders

5 posters

Go down

2 hour T V  Manson murders  Empty 2 hour T V Manson murders

Post by Don Pseuym March 18th 2017, 8:22 am

Did you see that last night ? ABC
I thought I knew most of the facts I stand corrected
Thank god for the news crew and the 10 year old or it would be an unsolved case still IMO
kind of reeks of police misleading / incompetence

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

2 hour T V  Manson murders  Empty Re: 2 hour T V Manson murders

Post by Metal Years March 18th 2017, 8:48 pm

I think my neighbor Tivo'd it. Don P, on your recommendation, I'm gonna try and watch it. When that old motherfucker waz in the hospital the other day? I waz hoping he wouldn't be leaving

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Regg March 18th 2017, 10:40 pm

Didn't one of his followers just get approved for parole within the last couple of weeks? Van Houten maybe?

Regg

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years March 19th 2017, 2:08 am

Don Pseuym wrote:Did you see that last night ? ABC
I thought I knew most of the facts I stand corrected
Thank god for the news crew and the 10 year old  or it would be an unsolved case still IMO
kind of reeks of police misleading / incompetence
I just watched it and enjoyed it. The only new stuff I learned waz about the kid finding the gun and the news crew finding the clothes. I'm not a huge fan of LE!
Like just about always, Charlie's racism waz barely mentioned, even though it waz a HUGE part of his program and I think it'd be a good thing if the public were more aware of that fact. Overall, a pretty good presentation and worth watching, especially for someone who is interested in the Manson ordeal but doesn't know a lot about it yet.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years March 19th 2017, 2:17 am

Regg wrote:Didn't one of his followers just get approved for parole within the last couple of weeks? Van Houten maybe?

It waz more like a few months ago, but you are correct, Regg. However, in California, the governor has the right to go against the parole board's recommendation and he did so in this case. Governor Brown is a pretty good governor and he's never let any of the major Manson people out and I doubt he will.
Of all the people who were actually there at any of the 3 main Manson attacks (Hinman, Tate, LaBianca), Leslie Van H is the least guilty (excepting Linda Kasabian, of course) and it's my personal opinion that it's time to let her out. I probably won't lose a lot of sleep about it though...

Last edited by Metal Years on March 19th 2017, 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman March 19th 2017, 8:38 pm

Honestly I am all for Leslie being paroled. She did her time and has been a model prisoner for almost 50 years. Let her live the rest of her life on the outside. She is not a threat to anyone.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym March 22nd 2017, 7:48 am

Sure let her out ,I wonder if she was being stalked ,threatened if she would get much help from police

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years March 24th 2017, 10:09 pm

Don Pseuym wrote:Sure let her out ,I wonder if she was being stalked ,threatened if she would get much help from police

That's an interesting thought. She probably wouldn't get any more help than you or I would get! I'm not a big fan of LE. I could see some cops not speeding to her rescue because "fuck that bitch." On the other hand, if she waz in trouble and you were the first responder who successfully rescued her, you'd probably get on TV! You might even get to come on Oprah.

I got to come on Oprah a couple of times; it was pretty cool. But my feelings are kind of hurt that I still can't get booked on her TV program...

Last edited by Metal Years on March 24th 2017, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : syntax)

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym March 25th 2017, 8:42 am

Leslie stabbed and tied a elect wire around her neck ...right ...forgot the stars name
Maybe let her out but she gets 100 hours of community serv per week fer life

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years March 25th 2017, 9:42 am

Leslie wasn't there when Sharon Tate and her friends were attacked. The woman who had a pillowcase put over her head and secured with a lamp cord waz Rosemary LaBianca, who struggled bravely against those sorry motherfuckers. I think Tex Watson and Chuckles actually put the pillowcases and lamps on Mr and Mrs LaBianca. Then Manson bailed, like a pussy-ass bitch. Tex did most of the stabbing of poor Rosemary, because Patricia Krenwinkel and Leslie were unable to take her down. Leslie waz then told Chuckles wants everyone to "get their hands dirty" and to stab Ms LaBianca's body.
I'm not wanting to give Leslie Van Houten any medals or anything but I think she's less guilty than any of the rest of the Manson people that entered the house that night and shouldn't have to basically pay the same legal penalty (dying in prison) as Tex and Chuckles. A penalty already paid by Susan Atkins.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years March 25th 2017, 9:54 am

According to my pathetic "research," Leslie wasn't originally selected to go that night, but asked if she could tag along. If that's true, I bet she wishes she had that one back!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 25th 2017, 8:07 pm

Metal Years wrote:According to my pathetic "research," Leslie wasn't originally selected to go that night, but asked if she could tag along. If that's true, I bet she wishes she had that one back!

Talk about the biggest regret a person could ever have!
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym March 27th 2017, 6:44 am

I think that goes to the kid that was trying to sell the clock radio and was the 1st murder

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down