Back to top Go down

Re: George

Post by Metal Years on March 19th 2017, 2:23 am

Lol. Welcome aboard, George

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on March 19th 2017, 7:58 am

Costanza wrote:Hi, lets solve this case friends.

Too late George, I have already done this long long ago, even publishing The Results of My "Scientific Investigative Heffort based on Testing of the Physical evidence, along with the Circumcised evidence" and I publish My findings in A Paper endorsed by The Federal Bureau of Speculation and was also said by What's-It=Face Police Dpt. to be "The bestest everest case made against A Purrrson of Hin-te-west ever laid out."

I was offered, and turned down, the Nobel Prize for, ummm, Amateur Sleuthing??

Chad will tell You how absolutely modest of a Man I am, with such A Humble Mentality that I don't like to get acknowledged as 'WelshChappie, the one who made the f***g superbly written case against Suspect Kane'. I mean I respond with "Oh please, stop cause your making Mre Blush with Modesty. I fly under the radar in our Zodiac Community as I don't like to cause a fuss what with Me being a quiet and Non confrontational individual.

Before You respond to Myself Could you please raise your hand first and with till I acknowledge and point to you with: "Yes, You there with You hand up...Go ahead!"

I have demanded Chad make Me a Moderator of thesite and Chad complied with My deman....Request lest Welsh toys will be thrown from His pram at Chad and by Toys I do ofcourse mean kitchen knives.

Yours in Humility: Chappie: Prince of Wales!

WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on March 19th 2017, 8:48 am

You see that below, you what that's called? Defamation of the Welsh Chappie Name & Character, along with its presumed accepted Excellence. . .

It's also a fantastic litigation lawsuit alleging 'The Virtual Character Defamation Act, 2107' which I created about 4 and half minutes ago, to use as the Statute from which I shall sue the US Dpt of Justice for a reasonable 18.7 Million (Pound, not Dollars!!) and then say prior to going to court where my case will be thrown out that I will settle out of Court for £25, or approx. $50, in punitive damages.  

Mr ChappieWelsh (I was enraged and considered Returning to Sender address to:

'UNITED STATES DPT. OF INJUSTICE.
C/O: FEDERAL BUREAU OF (Names and Titles) SPECULATION
One-Two-fwee-Hate Up-Yours Avenue,
Washington State,
 CANADA.

Dear Sir/Madam.

As today it has happened that defamation will be found,
I have a little list, A Litigation List,
The Defaming little shitface who will try and go to ground,
You never will be missed, never shall be missed.
Theres the little liar Claiming to be concerned with Justice,
To this I raise My Finger and say please do accept this,
Now it really doesn't matter for apologies I'll resist,
Compensation Fu*king Payout is what I must insist.

I shalll submit My claim from A Billowy Wave,
And the echo arose from The settlement they gave. . .

Tit-Head, Tit-Head Tit-Head.

ME - 37 Dollars awarded
 US DPT OF JUSTICE: F off!

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on March 19th 2017, 9:13 am

Oh by the way George, allow Me to formally introduce Myself as Alex, The Mentally Unstable Moderator and, Quote 'Troll'. I didn't realize I was troll until Thomas told Me I was.

It is now against the Laws of The Zodiac Community to tell Thomas No lest You'll be found Guilty of Being a Troll, and swiftly handed a Sentence of

Death: Without the possibility of parole

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on March 19th 2017, 8:19 pm

Welcome, George.

Alex, you are a goof!
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on March 20th 2017, 4:52 pm

Rocketman wrote:Welcome, George.

Alex, you are a goof!

Thank You for the compliment R-Man! I have tried not to be, but I lasted 18 seconds. I suspect every now and then if I have the 'Larry Kane Syndrome' and a lack of Impulse Control along with a diagnosed 'Losing....Nope, Lost.....Lost the ability to control Self Gratification in Sarcastic Comments."

I tell You R-Man, I know how Mr Kaye Kane Cane Klein King....LARRY, I know how Larry must have felt now! Being  unable to stop oneself is the defense I am planning to use for Breaking The Nose found located on Face of Tommy Void, said on one Documentary to be a 'Zodiac Case Expert'. When I touch down in the Bay Area He'll need a broken face expert!  

Me - 37 Doctors consulted
Diagnosis Given - 0

PS: Please can you print 'Message of a possible Welsh ancestry..... F*%# You!!"' on ZodiacKillerSite.com? I get awfully lonely when I am ignored.

I have grown rather distressed at ZKS.com's Creator, Morphine Mike, always needs to feel important. I would Transfer Him to Hitlers Germany. Put His Forth Reich Moderator staff team back in their hell holes from whence they came! Ich Bin Hoven Ich veichenvaven Chat Restriction das humphen fuerter!....

What is the Obnoxious One's price tag now?

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on March 20th 2017, 8:08 pm

WelshChappie wrote:
Rocketman wrote:Welcome, George.

Alex, you are a goof!

Thank You for the compliment R-Man! I have tried not to be, but I lasted 18 seconds. I suspect every now and then if I have the 'Larry Kane Syndrome' and a lack of Impulse Control along with a diagnosed 'Losing....Nope, Lost.....Lost the ability to control Self Gratification in Sarcastic Comments."

I tell You R-Man, I know how Mr Kaye Kane Cane Klein King....LARRY, I know how Larry must have felt now! Being  unable to stop oneself is the defense I am planning to use for Breaking The Nose found located on Face of Tommy Void, said on one Documentary to be a 'Zodiac Case Expert'. When I touch down in the Bay Area He'll need a broken face expert!  

Me - 37 Doctors consulted
Diagnosis Given - 0

PS: Please can you print 'Message of a possible Welsh ancestry..... F*%# You!!"' on ZodiacKillerSite.com? I get awfully lonely when I am ignored.

I have grown rather distressed at ZKS.com's Creator, Morphine Mike, always needs to feel important. I would Transfer Him to Hitlers Germany. Put His Forth Reich Moderator staff team back in their hell holes from whence they came! Ich Bin Hoven Ich veichenvaven Chat Restriction das humphen fuerter!....

What is the Obnoxious One's price tag now?

Life- 37
Rocketman- 0

I have read plenty from the other sites but never posted for the reasons you have stated. And especially Tom, he just has to be the guy who solves the case but not for the right reasons. No respect, Tommy Tortilla.

If anyone needs a good laugh tonight check out this comedian that Chad introduced me to months ago.

Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on March 20th 2017, 8:11 pm

Guys, we need to try to keep on topic in threads lol. I am guilty of this as well but a lot of threads have been getting off topic lately.
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on March 24th 2017, 11:03 pm

Rocketman wrote:Guys, we need to try to keep on topic in threads lol. I am guilty of this as well but a lot of threads have been getting off topic lately.

I do apologize Rocket, it is usually Me taking a wrong turn off topic down a side ally rant. :-)

But I, being Mentally unbalanced, am exempt from having to follow any rules and/or regulations. If someone tries to state otherwise, well then they will obviously be discriminating against the mentally ill. I am a Union member and spokes-person for the MDLRS, who fights for the equality and rights of those who are ill mentally. We over at the MDLRS, or 'Mental and Dangerous Lunatics Research Society' will start biting those who try to make us conform like You normal Pee-Poles.

WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on March 25th 2017, 10:11 pm

MDLRS are good people!! George is probably not gonna want to come back to this site once he sees all the comments in his thread here haha.

ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top