Presidio Frights!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Presidio Frights!

Post by WelshChappie on April 24th 2017, 5:34 pm

The different versions and amendments made by Officials as to what happened that night I thought needed a closer inspection and so, early last year, I wrote an Article over on My section/area of Richards ZodiacCiphers.com and here is My observations. . .

http://www.zodiacciphers.com/welsh-chappie---zodiac-news/the-presidio-frights
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Presidio Frights!

Post by Eric X on April 24th 2017, 8:14 pm

great write up alex! enjoyed reading it and got a good laugh lol
Eric X

https://www.facebook.com/Cremated-496141773747825/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on April 25th 2017, 3:30 pm

Yes now I wrote this long before I had filed, sent, then received back the Freedom of Info. Request Results releasing & disclosing the Identity of The Suspect ID'd by Eight year old witness. As such, i am now going to demonstrate how absolutely spot on & correct I was when predicting the possible suspect's Identity.

If One scrolls through the article's comments, One may observe that I did announce and predict:

"The name redacted Rich, I am almost sure of it Rich, if ever released will be known to you and I and demand a reaction from us of "WHAT!"

Now see, only I can be so fantastically, so undeniably, so fucking stupidly wrong! Now please let Me point out that it is simply a fact that this prediction I made that, if I had tried, couldn't have been more fucking further from the truth, this is the first time I have been incorrect since May 14th, 1995: 1:34pm and that time it was someone else's fault.

See, I will and do take the piss out of other's yes, but I am more than happy to take the piss out of Myself when I deserve it in situations such as this one in which, I believe I have learned a lesson from of: "Keep your fucking stupid big fat mouth shut and more importantly, Predict. . . Fuck all!

Hehe Laughing
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on April 25th 2017, 4:02 pm

I would make just the most terrible psychic medium, wouldn't I?

"No My Love, I get a Female energy coming through... She seem to have a protective aura to Her and She, She just said She is proud of You and couldn't have wished for a better daughter so this is Mum I connect with....Your Mom said she's in a better place now"

My Client: "What, than the parking lot outside cause that's where She was 7 minutes ago dropping Me off here!"

Me: "The spirits Fade. . . They have now disappeared and so Will I, Goodbye!"

Tabloid Next Morning: "Psychic Medium connects with Spirit of Living Lady in parking lot before running away out side fire exit."

The World Famous Fuck-Up, We aptly do christen Him World Famous Welsh Psychotic, known the World over for His incredible ability to connect with the spirits of those still residing amongst the living while also boasting a prediction accuracy of -97 Yesterday did run away from His latest gig. The Psychotic Sensation began to appear to mix up those who are deceased with them what remain very much alive. The Welsh Times Reporter caught up with the Welsh Psychotic Psychic Sensation and asked what prompted Him to say 'Goodnight' and run off stage 4 Minutes into the show?

"I can now tell My gullible fans that I ran away because My Spirit Guide warned Me with urgency: 'Section A. Row 8, seat 10. . . Assassin! Weapon! Aim and. . . Well then My Guide saw Me crossing over to the World of Spirit if, He said, I did not immediately run!"

I now pretend to get emotional..

"Sorry, I just find it difficult to speak about.. My Egyptian Spirit Guide, Amenhotep III saved My life.....**Sniff sniff!*

Last edited by WelshChappie on May 1st 2017, 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on April 25th 2017, 4:12 pm

Or, I could always adopt the 'Tom Void Model' for this situation?

"When Proof is offered showing you assumption/theory is incorrect, question the credibility of the evidence, and not that of yourself."

Or, as His approach seems to have evolved to the 21st century denial:

"If My claim get's proven Wrong, then I never claimed it and I deny everything."

Anyone who argues can be awarded a site membership termination for questioning the perfectness of The Supreme Leader!
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on April 25th 2017, 10:44 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Or, I could always adopt the 'Tom Void Model' for this situation?

"When Proof is offered showing you assumption/theory is incorrect, question the credibility of the evidence,  and not that of yourself."

"If My claim get's proven Wrong, then I never claimed it and I deny everything."

Anyone who argues can be awarded a site membership termination for questioning the perfectness of The Supreme Leader!

lol it's true.

is there any possible way for us to learn more about xen Anthony? doent seem to be much on the net about him but I really want to know why he was cleared as a suspect. he obviously had to have been if his name was right there in an fbi file. I'm confused because weren't there 8 names in total on that document?
Eric X

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on April 30th 2017, 11:41 am

Eric X wrote:
WelshChappie wrote:Or, I could always adopt the 'Tom Void Model' for this situation?

"When Proof is offered showing you assumption/theory is incorrect, question the credibility of the evidence,  and not that of yourself."

lol it's true.

is there any possible way for us to learn more about xen Anthony? doent seem to be much on the net about him but I really want to know why he was cleared as a suspect. he obviously had to have been if his name was right there in an fbi file. I'm confused because weren't there 8 names in total on that document?

How can We learn more about Xenophon, I don't really know and Myself not being a US citizen, even if I did have access to records relating to people, I would not know how to go about securing them.

And Yes, I agree with your statement about not much info available on the internet.

When I got the response from the Dpt. of Justice, before I publicly released the Name, I googled 'Xenophon Lusby Anthony' and when I discovered He was a resident (in 69) of Jackson St in P. Heights I was fairly excited believing that, similar to Kjell Qvale, there would be reams and reams of information available via a quick and basic google search. That assumption turned out to be far from accurate.

The document which Xen's name features has Four Suspects that the San Francisco PD are asking the FBI Identification Division to compare the prints of with the first being West, Robert Hale then another two who remain redacted, before the Fourth and Final suspect named is requested for print comparison with a:

"PS: FOR INFO IDENT. DIVISION. SFPD ADVISED EIGHT YR OLD WITNESS IN MURDER OF TAXI DRIVER IDENTIFIED ANTHONY (XENOPHON L.) AS POSSIBLE SUBJECT IN THE MATTER."

That PS is what made my radar spot an Identified Zodiac Suspect to the point of filing 3 FOIA's for His name to be released such was,  in my opinion at least, this persons importance.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on April 30th 2017, 11:52 am

How the Authorities cleared Xen as a suspect seems to be via fingerprint comparison as per ZodiacCiphers.com's Richard filing a follow up FOIA which shows the resulting outcome of the requested print comparison with a:

"Fingerprints submitted of Anthony, X.A not identical to Un-Sub print believed to be that of Offender" of words to that effect.

If that is all they used to clear Xenophon then they ignored Zodiac's own claim of:

"As of yet, despite what the police say, I have left no prints behind me at any of my murders." He went on to state: "If you are wondering why I was wiping down the cab, I was leaving fake clues for the police to run all over town (chasing down) with. (Why?) I enjoy needling the Blue Pigs."

For Me, the photos of Xen that are available, especially His yearbook photograph, is remarkably close to the Richmond Station Composite & 'Wanted' Poster of Zodiac.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on May 1st 2017, 6:33 am

Put it this way, this is a simplistic fact which can neither be argued nor disputed.

In this entire Zodiac saga, Twenty-Five Hundred Suspect/POI's have been put looked at and no link/evidence found. Not Dick Gaik, Not Art Allen (He's conclusively vindicated through several forms of forensic science), not Richard Marshall nor Lawrence Kane.

The only One man ever to be shown to have a physical piece of evidence against Him in the form of A Positive Ident. made by A witness to the taxi driver murder is Xenophon. It's one thing to have three teens witness the crime and give a description of 'A Man' they saw resulting in a composite, it's a whole different level when someone physically identifies Man A by Name or on scene by sight as, for example: 'Yes, that's Him there. That's who I saw get out of the taxi." Now there is a face to go with a suspect called 'Zodiac.'

Xenophon is identified by a witness aged eight as the possible individual responsible, and this same Identified Man called Xenophon just happens to be Thirty Eight Years of Age in 1969, which some may say is a coincidence in that The police officer who observed The Zodiac under lighted conditions and was not Himself in a mad panic, declared: "The individual I saw that night was a White Male Adult, Approx: Thirty Five to Forty Five Years of Age, 180 - 210lbs."

Xen also has Fouke 'Widows Peak' or V shaped hairline. The photograph below is Xenophon as He appears a good 10 to 15 years before the Zodiac crimes, so 10 to 15 years need to be added to age progress the image but even here, the quip or receding V hairline shape is visible along with a striking similarity to the PH Composite if you imagine a pair of Horn Rimmed super-imposed in.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on May 1st 2017, 8:40 pm

looks close enough to the sketch to me!
Eric X

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on May 1st 2017, 8:44 pm

his face is just slightly longer than the stine sketch but that is not a big deal. everything else seems to be a good fit. I wish we had more personal info on xen as well as more info on if he WAS the person spotted of if he 'may have been' the person spotted
Eric X

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on May 7th 2017, 8:05 am

Eric X wrote:his face is just slightly longer than the stine sketch but that is not a big deal. everything else seems to be a good fit. I wish we had more personal info on xen as well as more info on if he WAS the person spotted of if he 'may have been' the person spotted

Well I am neither Tom Voigt nor the Producer of 'Mystery-Quest' so I won't now, nor shall I ever state that:

"WelshChappie's claims are backed up with Physical Evidence! Including, A photograph depicting the Xenophon."

When the Narrator made that statement on M-Quest the first time in relation To Richard Gaikowski, I saw it & then Immediately fell off My chair and almost choked to death on the coffee I was drinking.

Serious now though, If I was to accept the same or similar 'evidence' (Not any evidence Mind, no no! Do not Mis-interpret this is Weak, undetermined or Circumstantial Evidence for This show has made it clear, this....this is PHYSICAL EVIDENCE!). So, using this Investigative Excellence as My standard I need to adhere to, Here is My conclusion...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have come to you today with Physical Evidence showing absolute proof that Xenophon is Zodiac! Why, feast ones eyes upon the evidence of the physical type. . . . TAAA-DAAAHHHHHH:

We the Jury find The Depiction and Photograph Guilty of a fuck-up in the first degree!

My photograph of Mr Xenophon Anthony = Physical Evidence He's the Zodiac.

Not quite sure the Prosecution would go to trial with this 'Evidence' thinking they could win a conviction.

"The state offers exhibit A, Photograph of Person. The state rests,  Your Honor."
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on May 7th 2017, 8:29 am

Alex R. Lewis: "Fuck off, this California D.A is a pussy and refuses to try Xenophon on such fantastic fucking Heeevv-Idence!

Look Distric Dick-Head! That is photo of Person.....Person is called 'Megalodon L. Anthony' and that's fucking as good as A DNA match You Pathetic Prickfaced Pwoosacutor!

Photograph of Face, Jooowey Return Guilty of absolutely everything, Let us go to the Calif. Hydrogen Cyanide Chamber to observe the Asphyxiation of Xenophon the Guilty one!

Maybe We can start detaining, arresting and subsequently charging people with having committed a few homicides based on:

"I don't like the look of Him over there.....Arrest Him on suspicion of Murder at once!"
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on May 7th 2017, 8:06 pm

I wonder if any of Xen's family are still alive to provide a DNA sample, although LE probably would have no interest in that since he was cleared as a suspect. I assume he was cleared anyways, he would have had to been.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X on May 8th 2017, 10:28 pm

ophion1031 wrote:I wonder if any of Xen's family are still alive to provide a DNA sample, although LE probably would have no interest in that since he was cleared as a suspect. I assume he was cleared anyways, he would have had to been.

I highly doubt they would if any are alive.
Eric X

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on May 9th 2017, 5:40 pm

Who's going to volunteer for that task, and how does one go about it? Do You walk up and knock Xenophon's Son's front door and say:

"Hi there, would You please spit into this small vile here so that I may have your genetic profile in order to run it against the San Francisco Zodiac Killer DNA to look for very similar genes in Your DNA & that of A serial Killers. If We discover Your DNA is a match for a close relative of The Zodiac then don't worry it will just mean Your Old Man Xen was a Serial Killer."

No, I think You misunderstand Sir.... I said produce Saliva, Aim and spit not Produce 44 Caliber Weapon, aim and then fire!!"

Yeah, I'm sure the Anthony Family will understand and smile and say "My DNA? Sure, would You like saliva, blood or skin? How about all Three?"
No
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on May 9th 2017, 8:01 pm

Fred Manalli's sister offered to have her DNA tested. I was always curious how that came about. That would be a weird conversation for sure.
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on May 11th 2017, 8:04 am

ophion1031 wrote:Fred Manalli's sister offered to have her DNA tested. I was always curious how that came about. That would be a weird conversation for sure.

Probably fed up of her Brother being accused of being Zodiac.

The thing is, I wonder if the Anthony family even know or are aware that Xenophon was ID'd by a witness to Paul's murder as being the 'Possible subject (responsible) in this matter.'

The cops kept it quiet, and nobody knew for almost half a century that the name Xenophon Anthony was even remotely linked to the Zodiac case, not till the DOJ sent Me the un-redacted document mid last year revealing His name.

I can't see this being the kind of thing A Father would tell His kids when they grew up, or even admit to A spouse at the time it happens.

I came across a thread dating back to 2010 where A retired Vallejo Police Det. says He was mulling over the FBI reports and stated One jumped out at Him for it's significance and He adds a link then mentions that it's the document that mentions that a suspect named on the page was identified by an Eight yr old witness and He then points out that He Himself had spoken at length to the Robbins Kids (Lindsey & Rebecca) who were the initial witnesses who saw Z at the cab & called cops and and The Ret. Detective said that they were never asked to Identify a suspect that was brought back to their house, nor asked to go in a police car to ID someone stopped on street and said they themselves are not aware of any other witness aged 8 and nobody in Law Enforcement ever mentioned it to them.

This same Detective said He himself had heard rumbles/rumours that He described as 'Persistent' (didn't say if these were official rumours such as inter-departmental or on the street) that on the Night a police vehicle was said to have stopped on Jackson and placed an individual in the back seat. If this did occur, then it doesn't have to mean they detained Him as a suspect, it could simply be that they knew there was an armed and dangerous man in the area who has already killed Paul and as such, for His own safety, placed Him in their vehicle. If, again it's If, but if that happened then it suggests the cops asked Him for His details and the man revealed He lived close by and the cops, fearing for the man's safety, took Him Home. This would account for the long standing discrepancy in how and why Fouke and Zelms took so long to arrive on scene considering they were 3 blocks away at the time the radio call came over the air.

As A side note, this Vallejo Det. also states that He himself had personally spoken with Pelissetti and 'Confirmed the presence of Mr X' and their encounter that night and told the Det. He had 4 reasons to immediately rule His being responsible and listed them (which I won't as it is not relevant here). The Det. points out that despite this confirmation from Pelissetti, Qvale Himself still adamantly denies He was even in that area that night and I personally question it, too. I found an article in which Kjells love and breeding of thoroughbred Horses was the focus and it had several photo's in the article of Kjells ranch where, it noted, is the home of Champions like 'Silky Sullivan'. In one Photo, Kjell and another Man appear accompanied by 2 dogs. In the photo caption underneath it states that the Other Gentleman is The Trainer of Qvales Horses and that He lived there on The Ranch to look after Kjells Horses and, it noted, His two dogs also stayed at the ranch and pointed out the reason for this being Kjells actual home was a plush, lavish multi-million dollar mansion in Presidio Heights which, it said, is not the kinda place One want's to have dogs roaming around.
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on May 14th 2017, 1:31 am

Yeah I agree. IF any of Xen's family knew, they probably didn't pass that information down to the younger family members. I know I wouldn't.

I never thought Qvale was Z, but I do think he was either involved somehow or at the very least knew at least a little bit about what was going on. If Z was camping out in Qvale's home until morning when things cooled down then it would make perfect sense for Qvale to be outside taking a look around because...

1. He himself was not the killer so he wasn't worried about the cops arresting him.
2. He was rich and pretty powerful so they probably wouldn't even think of him as a suspect regardless of the circumstances... and Qvale probably would have known that.
3. He wanted to make sure nobody saw Z going into his home and wanted to make sure that the coast was clear and just get an overall feel for what was going on around the neighborhood- where were the police and what exactly were they doing?
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum