Facts & Evidence - Ted Kaczynski As The Zodiac

Go down

Facts & Evidence - Ted Kaczynski As The Zodiac

Post by ophion1031 on February 6th 2018, 2:57 am

This is a great list of similarities between Ted and the Zodiac case as posted at zodiackillersite.com by AK Wilks:

OVERVIEW OF BASIC FACTS SUGGESTING CONNECTION BETWEEN KACZYNSKI AND THE ZODIAC KILLER

* Kacsynski lived in the SF Bay area during the time of most of the confirmed Zodiac murders.

* Kaczynski's attorney said he could not provide any alibi dates for Zodiac murder and mailing dates, starting with Bates in 1966 and going to the 1974 letters, and also including the Santa Barbara murders in 1963 and the Swindle murders in 1964.

* Both Zodiac and Kaczynski were ruthless killers, highly intelligent and interested in and expert at bombs and codes.

* Both made references to opera, literature and Norse myths.

* Both demanded their words be published on the front pages of newspapers on penalty of death for innocents if not done.

* Both threatened to bomb mass transit.

* Both left drawings of crossed lines inside circles at crime scenes.

* Both used crossed lines inside circles as signatures.

* Both sent taunting messages to police and victims.

* Both usually used excessive postage, often double postage.

* Both wrote checkmark "r" 's, three stroke "k" 's, five stroke "m" 's and had many other handwriting matches.

* Both commented on the bounty put on their head.

* Both were filled with hatred and a desire for revenge against society.

* Both owned and used Winchester Western .22 Super X ammo.

* Both had guns with flashlights attached to the barrel.

* Kaczynski shot a miner with a rifle - Zodiac threatened to shoot school kids on a bus with a rifle

* Both had an unusual walk - Officer Fouke said the man he saw at the Stine crime scene walked with a "lumbering gait...a semi-limp", a girl at Lake Berryessa observed that a man watching them who may have been the Zodiac "favored one leg over the other", and David Kaczynski said his brother Ted was "noticably pigeon-toed" and that it "affected the way he walked".

* Both had knowledge of Deer Lodge, Montana.

* Zodiac taunted police, hinted he shot SFPD Officer Radetich and most importantly attacked and killed couples in known love making spots; Kaczynski recorded a desire in his journal to kill "police", "rowdy college students", "promiscuous" women and men and "noisy" love making "couples" in September of 1966.

A detective on the EAR/ONS case has determined that Ted Kaczynski has never had his DNA entered into CODIS, and indeed has never even had DNA drawn from his body, despite two seperate federal laws mandating it.

THE POSSIBLE CONNECTION BETWEEN ZODIAC AND EAR/ONS

The Zodiac has long been mentioned by writers and investigators of the Original Night Stalker (ONS) as a possible suspect.

* Both sometimes attacked lone females, but both usually killed male/female couples.

* Both used a flashlight to blind their victims, had gun/knife/pre-cut lengths of rope, ordered the female to tie the male, sometimes wore a hood, targeted mostly middle class suburban areas

* In many of the probable Zodiac crimes in Sonoma County and Northern California, complex nautical knots were used to bind victims, similar to those used by the EAR/ONS.

* Both wore military clothes/boots/shoes, were never caught, exhibited high intelligence and planning, played games with the police and media, wrote letters to the media and wrote cryptic poems.

THE POSSIBLE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE 1963 SANTA BARBARA BEACH MURDERS OF DOMINGOS AND EDWARDS AND THE ZODIAC KILLER

There are many similarities between the Santa Barbara beach murders of Domingos and Edwards in June 1963 and the Zodiac Killer attack at Lake Berryessa in September 1969.

* In both murders we have as victims a male - female couple on a blanket by the water

* In both the attacker has a gun, knife and pre-cut rope.

* In both the attacker orders female to tie male, then binds them both.

* And like the Zodiac Killer attack on 12/20/68 at Lake Herman Road, a victim is shot in the back while running away.

* Also the exact same type of ammo was used at Santa Barbara 1963 and Zodiac attack on Lake Herman Road on 12/20/68 - .22 Winchester Western Super X, six right hand twists and grooves, indicating the same model of gun was used, and perhaps even the exact same weapon.

* There was an attempt to start an arson fire at Santa Barbara - in probable Zodiac victim Kathleen Johns her car was burned, and there are several other arsons close in time and space to suspected Zodiac crimes.

THE POSSIBLE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE 1963 SANTA BARBARA BEACH MURDERS OF DOMINGOS AND EDWARDS AND THE ORIGINAL NIGHT STALKER

Similarities between the Santa Barbara beach attack in 1963 and many of the crimes of the Original Night Stalker include:

* Attacker ordering the female to tie the male

* The killer used complex nautical knots

* The killer put blanket over the bodies or faces of the victims

* The killer leaves burnt wood matches at the scene.

THE CASE FOR TED KACZYNSKI AS THE ZODIAC

Could the known code expert, bomb designer and cold blooded murderer Theodore Kaczynski have been the Zodiac, who shared all those same qualities and traits? Kaczynski taught at U Cal Berkeley from 1967 to 1969, a position for which he interviewed in the Fall/Winter of 1966. So he was in the SF Bay area for all the key dates of Zodiac activity. In all the public records, there are no conflicts between Kaczynski and known Zodiac murder and mailing dates. An attorney for Kaczynski said that no ailibi's could be presented for any of the Zodiac murder and mailing dates between 1966 and 1974. A witness has placed Kaczynski at the scene of the East Coast Zodiac type knife murder of fellow U of M grad Betsy Aardsma in the Penn State University library on November 28, 1969.

KACZYNSKI AND ZODIAC CONNECTION TO DEER LODGE, MONTANA

One very interesting fact: Zodiac said on 9/27/69 to Bryan Hartnell that he had escaped from "Deer Lodge, Montana", an obscure but beautiful small town that has a state prison. How many people in California would have heard of that town, and why would it be on their minds that they would mention it? I think the number would be very small. But Ted had just driven through or by this tiny town in the middle of nowhere with his brother weeks earlier, and he remarked how beautiful an area it was. It made such an impression that it was within an hour of where Ted would buy the cabin he would live in the rest of his life.

A COMPARISON OF SHARED WORD USAGE, PHRASES AND STYLES BY THE ZODIAC AND KACZYNSKI (MOSTLY BY DOUG OSWELL AND A FEW BY AK WILKS AND OTHERS)

Z = Zodiac K = Kaczynski/Unabomber

Z = I hope you enjoy your selves when I have my Blast. Jolly Roger Card.

K = For these reasons, I want to get my revenge in one big blast. GX18-2003F, p. 11.

Z = At the moment the children are safe from the bomb because it is so massive to dig in & the triger mech requires much work to get it adjusted just right. Belli Letter, 1969.

K = Its no fun having to spend all your evenings and weekends preparing dangerous mixtures, filing trigger mechanisms out of scraps of metal .... New York Times Letter, 1995.

Z = I gave the cops som bussy work to do to keep them happy. Seven-Page Letter, 1969.

K = This seems to us a thoroughly contemptible way for the human race to end up, and we doubt that many people would find fulfilling lives in such pointless busy-work. Unabomber Manifesto, 1995.

Z = This is the murderer of the 2 teenagers last Christmass at Lake Herman & the girl on the 4th of July near the golf course in Vallejo. To prove I killed them I shall state some facts which only I & the police know. Three-Part Cipher, 1969.

K = To prove that we are the ones who planted the bomb at U. Of Cal. last May we will mention a few details that could be known only to us and the FBI who investigated the incident. S.F. Examiner Letter, 1985.

Z = The police shall never catch me, because I have been too clever for them. Seven-Page letter, 1969.

K = And it doesn't appear that the FBI is going to catch us any time soon. New York Times letter, 1995.

Z = 2 cops pulled a goof. Seven-Page letter, 1969.

K = The FBI is a joke. New York Times letter, 1995.

Z = As of yet I have left no fingerprints behind me contrary to what the police say. Seven-Page Letter, 1969.

K = Contrary to what the FBI has suggested, our bombing at the California Forestry Association was in no way inspired by the Oklahoma City bombing. New York Times Letter, 1995.

Z = This is the murderer of the 2 teenagers last Christmass ... July 31, 1969 Letter (Chronicle).
This is the Zodiac speaking. Numerous correspondences, 1969 through 1971.

K = This is a message from the terrorist group FC. New York Times Letter, April 24, 1995.
This is a message from FC. Tom Tyler Letter, June 30, 1995.

Z = I promised to punish them if they did not comply, by anilating a full School Buss. But now school is out for the summer, so I punished them in another way. Mt. Diablo Letter, 1970.

K = The people who are pushing all this growth and progress garbage deserve to be severely punished. New York Times Letter, 1995.

Z = By the way it could be rather messy if you try to bluff me. Seven-Page Letter, 1969.

K = A special case of Theorem (b) was proved (in effect) in [6, proof of Theorem 6] by means of a rather messy lemma. T.J. Kaczynski. Boundary Functions and Sets of Curvilinear Convergence for Continuous Functions. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, Vol. 141 (Jul., 1969), 107-125, p. 124.

Z = [Called a violent movie] "deplorable".

K = [Called OKC bombing] "deplorable".

The ones above are some that I considered most compelling and a few of my own. The entire list and analysis by Doug Oswell is excellent and can be seen here:

http://www.unazod.com/style.html

I do think the shared word usage of Kaczynski and Zodiac is remarkable, and unlike what we see in any other Z suspect.

LINDA: In addition to yours above, some others that I find quite compelling from Doug's list are:

1. Both use the word "So" to begin several of their thoughts.
2. Both use the phrase "By the Way" to begin several of their thoughts.
3. Use of "is is" in sentences.
4. Both use the words "To prove" at the beginning of sentences followed by information
they felt provided proof of authenticity
5. Both draw a full line across the page to separate thoughts.

Interestingly, it was his writings that lead to the downfall and capture of the Unabomber. His cleverness of hiding his true identity and remaining obscure for 18 years began to unravel once his demand for publication of his Manifesto was agreed upon by authorities. Once published in the papers, his brother recognized what he thought could be his brother’s thoughts and certain phrases and finally, through legal counsel, notified authorities that he felt there was a great possibility that his brother was, in fact, the elusive Unabomber. Since TK was a prolific writer, authorities were provided with numerous known samples of his writings (letters, documents, papers, etc.). Comparisons were made of known Unabomber writings with known Kaczynski writings in a manner similar to the one Doug has presented on his site when comparing the Zodiac and TK.

AK WILKS: This presumably fake letter from skyjacker DB Cooper points the FBI in the direction of left wing revolutionaries, a favorite target of Ted Kaczynski. I have presented evidence that Ted may have written letters in the Judi Bari bombing case which pointed the FBI and the left wing environmentalists towards looking at right wing Christian extremists as being behind the bombing.

ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum