*Waves to everyone* Thank you for having me.

Go down

*Waves to everyone* Thank you for having me.

Post by Azanath on September 29th 2018, 5:48 am

Greetings, everyone.

Thanks for having me aboard. Very Happy
I never quite know what to say, when introducing myself on a forum. I'm sure, that most people would find me...boring.
Thankfully, I decided to read someone else's introduction, first and one of the replies to them said, "Welcome to the madhouse."
That's the most awesome reply, to an introduction, I've ever seen! cheers I should fit right in!

I'm 47-years-old, originally from Iowa. Have lived in Southern California since December, 2011.
I have many, interests. Computers, gaming - one can never have too many video games! Love, books. I will read anything I can get my hands on.
I've been a puzzle addict, since I was a small child. Jig-saw, anagrams, cryptograms, logic problems, the more unusual forms of word-searches,
anything cipher related. For whatever reason, I'm not fond of crossword puzzles.

As quirky as it sounds, ( I am a bit quirky and "socially awkward." ) I apologize in advance for that.
Several, within the medical profession, have suggested to me that I probably have Asperger's, although I've never been officially, diagnosed.
I don't doubt that, at all. I have always been able to see patterns in everything around me. I don't have to look for them, they just...speak to me.
That's what started the whole, puzzle addiction and seeing how things connect to each other.

With that being said, I do have a whole lot to say about the Zodiac case.

Again, thank you for having me aboard.

Azanath

Back to top Go down

Re: *Waves to everyone* Thank you for having me.

Post by ophion1031 on November 26th 2018, 3:35 am

Oh you will definitely fit in here. We are all a bit socially awkward haha. Welcome!

I am an Iowa native as well.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azanath on November 27th 2018, 8:21 am

Hiya, Ophion1031.

Yayyy! Finally, a place where I fit in, with my quirky, and socially awkward nature. It does have its perks. hahaha.

It's pretty cool, that you are also an Iowa native. I rarely, meet anyone from Iowa, even in online gaming. I lived mainly in Cedar Rapids. I hear it's changed a lot, due to all the flooding, over the years.

After living in California, since December 2011, I'm still in culture shock. It's kind of like, going to stay for a week at the Amityville House, and it's telling you..."GEETTTT OUUUUTTTT," on your 3rd day. Sane people, would not be sticking around, to see what happens next. Apparently, I did not get that memo.

Azanath

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on December 12th 2018, 8:46 am

112 Ocean Avenue aka 'Amityville' house was about as infested by the Diabolical Demonic as my big toe is on the left foot, aka... not very! George & Kath just attempts to use the homes history of multiple homicides there by Ron Defeo as he shot dead almost his entire family as they slept.

The current residents report exactly zero Activity by the alleged 'Evil' and say not so much as a Demonic inspired "BOO!" Has been heard nor one sighting of 'Jody' who moonlights as a Demonic pig (Not City pig police cop type, either) with red eyes.

'Its built on ancient Indian burial grounds' says the legend. . . Which explains totally the infestation of Satan's crew!

Ermmm...
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie on December 12th 2018, 8:53 am

But Zodiac did reference the movie the Exorcist, suggesting it was one best examples of comic satire he'd ever seen. The actual events depicted in the movie were heavily fictionalised but we're bas d on an actual incident, one in which the witnesses including one of The Preist's present can be seen here:

https://youtu.be/LZ-0lPNIBC4

WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down