NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Zodiac ever posted online

+7
Sick E. Von Brutal
sandy betts
ophion1031
The Virus
MandaSkunk
ZodeMode
JohnFester
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has Zodiac ever posted online Empty Has Zodiac ever posted online

Post by JohnFester June 30th 2015, 12:31 am

This is a pretty popular subject on some of the other boards, so lets get some opinions on here as well.

Zodemode, can you (or somebody else) post some links or something to show suspicious posts on the various sites?
JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Has Zodiac ever posted online Empty Re: Has Zodiac ever posted online

Post by ZodeMode June 30th 2015, 8:55 pm

Never really thought of this. I guess if he was still living when the internet became big then there is a good chance.
ZodeMode
ZodeMode
Admin

https://zodiackiller.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester July 4th 2015, 1:21 pm

Agreed. I think certain suspects would have and certain suspects would not have. Most of them I could see being big Internet users and others I can see not even knowing how to turn on a computer.
JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by MandaSkunk March 7th 2016, 9:01 pm

Depends on if/when he died. If Gyke was Z, we know for a fact he posted online and probably followed the Zodiac discussions at various sites.
MandaSkunk
MandaSkunk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Virus May 30th 2016, 8:39 pm

i could see Z reading posts on all the sites but I don't think he would post but that is just my view on it.
The Virus
The Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Virus May 30th 2016, 8:40 pm

MandaSkunk wrote:Depends on if/when he died. If Gyke was Z, we know for a fact he posted online and probably followed the Zodiac discussions at various sites.

is there a link to things he has posted online for people to read?
The Virus
The Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 9th 2017, 11:42 pm

What I'm wondering is....

1. Did Zodiac ever post on any ZODIAC sites and if so...
2. What section(s) of those sites would he most likely post on.

I had this weird thought that maybe the "possible Zodiac victims" section would be one to keep an eye on because, this is weird, I know, but what if Zodiac wanted to post about one of his victims that nobody had posted about before or what if he wanted to talk about a victim who has been mentioned to kind of confirm (in a sneaky way) that the person was a Z victim. Just a thought.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 10th 2017, 10:57 am

I do believe that Zodiac reads about himself everyday, his huge ego has to be fed. Over at Zkiller.com there was a guy who posted as 12th House, who was suspicious to everyone but me. He picked me out of the group to be the one he wanted to communicate with and no one else. I fell for it and gave him my email address. He said he could help me with running some of the license plates I had on my suspect. I believed him and gave him the latest ones on my list. What he really wanted was to see which plates I had that perhaps were his? He never got back to me after I gave him those numbers. He knew a lot about Donna Lass that I hadn't read before, all about her Zodiac sign when she was born. He could still be posting under something other than 12th House. In his last letter to me where he drew himself ( Including his lazy eye) and two victims that he hasn't been accused of. at the end of his letter He said "PS" that I lied about him, or that I was a lair. I have never lied intentionally, the only thing that could have happened for him to write that,is being paranoid as I am at times, perhaps I thought something that was done to me or someone else I blamed him for? I have no idea what that was about? Zodiac himself has accused others of lying, of course we know he is one for sure !

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 10th 2017, 11:12 am

The two victims he drew I believe were Deana Hooper Vallejo 1974, her body was found next to St "Johns" rd and Columbus Parkway.
The other victim he is claiming, which I had felt was his as soon as I read it, was Jenny Lin 14yrs old March 1994 in Castro Valley Ca.In that letter he drew 3 kites shaped as hearts, one of the victims was shown holding onto the kite. That was Deana Hooper, who was found by someone flying a kite, the kite fell on top of her body.He mentioned a E-passion kite. I later found out that that was an Asian kite, both of those victims were Asian. You can't make this stuff up !

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 10th 2017, 11:23 am

Something just crossed my mind, the other two hearts were flying off into the distance. Was he saying there are two more far away that we don't know about?
Then I remembered that there was a "heart" drawn on the palm of Jon Bennet Ramsey, was he trying to claim her as well ? We know that he has made claims to murders that he had nothing to do with, but that was interesting , if he was claiming her. She was not raped nor was the home robbed, the note was a lot like Z's writing and the mention of Dirty Harry , which was a movie about Zodiac.John Ramsey had a office in San Francisco called Access Graphics.Something to think about.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 10th 2017, 11:33 pm

I keep trying to post a reply here but the damn internet is not working for shit.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 10th 2017, 11:38 pm

Yet I was able to post that... hmmm.

Sandy, I hadn't heard of a heart on Jon Benet's palm before... that definitely sounds like a connection there. I really need to study up on Jon Benet. Been meaning to for a long time, but haven't found the time to do so.

For the record, I think it is probable that Zodiac has read all of the Z sites, but I doubt he has ever posted. It would be too risky, even though he would want to post. This is assuming he is still alive, of course. When discussed this a little bit before, but maybe it would be a good idea to run a fake story about Zodiac, to maybe draw him out. Z, if you are reading this, we are kidding!!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 11th 2017, 12:12 am

He wouldn't take a chance posting with his own computer, but at a library how would he be caught?
There have been a lot of fake Zodiac stories, like Debra Perez, D. Kaufman, Earl V Best. I think he just got a good laugh from those. To hit home he would have to be made angry enough to write. I try to push his buttons all the time and all I get are his heavy breathing phone calls or my property messed with.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 11th 2017, 12:48 am

A library might even be too risky I would think. Don't they have cameras? I'm sure there would be a way to find out who posted something from a library. Maybe not, I don't know. Yeah, if Z saw those stories he definitely laughed! The Van Best story is pretty good, and he does look like the Stine composite, but Gary Stewart went about it all the wrong way. Hell, maybe Van Best was Z, but Stewart made this claim with no proof, just a few coincidental things.

If your attempts to anger Z into posting don't work, I don't think anything will work. I bet he is a really patient guy and probably pretty damn smart as well.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 11th 2017, 11:15 am

He is very good at disguising himself so the camera wouldn't see what he really looks like, if he chose to use the library. my suspect for instance, I have seen him dressed as a woman, that isn't what he looks like most of the time. Not only that most people wouldn't know the poster was the Zodiac anyway, even if he posted as Zodiac , they just wouldn't believe it. Just like they don't want to believe that he is still sending the police letters signed Zodiac.I could get account under another name and no one would think it was me. I do believe that he has posted and for sure reads all of the sites that he knows about. He fears nothing and believes he can out smart anyone.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 11th 2017, 8:13 pm

I always wondered about that because he claimed to wear a disguise in the letter, but I wasn't sure if that should be believed or if he just said that because he was in a panic knowing that he was seen. But I just had an idea... since he was seen, would he really panic if he did not have a disguise? I don't think he would have written the letter and mailed in a piece of Stine's shirt if that were the case. So that makes me wonder... if he was wearing a disguise, was he wearing it when Stine picked him up and what was he doing beforehand?
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 11th 2017, 10:30 pm

Good thoughts. I have always felt that he went to see the play "Hair", it let out about the time he got the into the cab.
If he knew he was going to kill Stine ahead of time, or any cab driver, he might have thought to wear a wig to cover the dark brown hair that he had two weeks before. He could have thought that there were a few people at Lake B who may have seen him, like the teen girls, or the guy in the restaurant where someone asked the fastest way back to Napa? Or the doctor and his son who saw a man close to Twin Oaks Ridge? Wearing a lighter reddish brown wig would confuse police if anyone should see him either getting into the cab, or leaving it.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 12th 2017, 12:20 am

If he went and saw 'Hair' then that means Stine was probably just a random victim. Or... didn't Zodiac call and specifically ask for Stine to pick him up? I can't remember. I have never even out any thought into the call Zodiac made to the cab company for whatever reason, but now I am thinking about it a little bit. I'm sure the police questioned everyone that worked for the company, but are there any online records or anything that go into detail about who they spoke to (a list of names) and if any of those people provided any useful info? A transcript of the call Z made to the cab co would be really nice also. It would be cool to see how the person who took the call described the voice of the caller.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 12th 2017, 11:54 am

He could have known that Stine usually worked the night shift and to kill time, went to the play, knowing that it was very close to where the cabs usually line up for fares. My theory has been that he was the other person who collided with Stine just days before and went after him for revenge. Or that he had seen Stine before and noticed just how much he looked like Stine. If I am right about Zodiac being a part of the drug/ counterfeit ring in Vallejo.Having a Hispanic last name made it difficult coming back from Mexico with drugs. But having a ID that looked like him with a last name of Stine, he wouldn't have that problem. I personally knew that the drugs were coming from Mexico. I also knew that most of the drugs were coming in by plane. I overheard the dealers on night talking about having to fly under the radar. By flying lower they wouldn't be caught. About the phone call, for years we never heard that Zodiac made a call for a cab. It really wasn't necessary there were cabs on just about every corner. There was only one call that I knew of and that was the call for 500 9th st or ave. But by then Zodiac was in the cab. If he had made a call and asked for Stine, that would have been noted in the report I would think ? Toschi never mentioned that to me, he mention that the two officers did in fact stop and talk to who they believed later was Zodiac. He also told me that Zodiac was laughing while he was stabbing Cecelia.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 12th 2017, 12:10 pm

I would like to see a list of calls made earlier that day for that area. If he had to go back there that night, I would think he had to get downtown by cab from that area as well? I would think that they would have the phone number it came from and the address for pick up. There weren't cell phones back then. A bus from that area is a pretty long walk. If he was renting an apt on Pacific Ave (That is what I believe) he may have had access to a phone to make a call for a cab.The perfect apt that I found on Pacific, directly faced the playground. In the letter Zodiac made it a point to say he was a few blocks away watching. Why would he have to write that bit of information unless it was meant to misdirect? I think he watched it all from the window facing the playground.The other thing is that he was last seen going towards that playground. The door to his apt was right there !

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 14th 2017, 8:17 pm

sandy betts wrote:He could have known that Stine usually worked the night shift and to kill time, went to the play, knowing that it was very close to where the cabs usually line up for fares. My theory has been that he was the other person who collided with Stine just days before and went after him for revenge. Or that he had seen Stine before and noticed just how much he looked like Stine. If I am right about Zodiac being a part of the drug/ counterfeit ring in Vallejo.Having a Hispanic last name made it difficult coming back from Mexico with drugs. But having a ID that looked like him with a last name of Stine, he wouldn't have that problem.  I personally knew that the drugs were coming from Mexico. I also knew that most of the drugs were coming in by plane. I overheard the dealers on night talking about having to fly under the radar. By flying lower they wouldn't be caught. About the phone call, for years we never heard that Zodiac made a call for a cab. It really wasn't necessary there were cabs on just about every corner. There was only one call that I knew of and that was the call for 500 9th st or ave. But by then Zodiac was in the cab. If he had made a call and asked for Stine, that would have been noted in the report I would think ? Toschi never mentioned that to me, he mention that the two officers did in fact stop and talk to who they believed later was Zodiac. He also told me that Zodiac was laughing while he was stabbing Cecelia.

There's a thread somewhere on the site about a couple of guys who were busted in the early 70's the flew in a bunch of marijuana from Mexico. I forget their names now, but I always wondered if they were park of the Vallejo drug ring. There was a connection between one of these guys and someone I was researching in the 'Pigeon Boy' thing. I think this guy was Mexican as well but I can't remember.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 14th 2017, 8:21 pm

I'm probably mistaken but wasn't Stine off that night and then ended up going to work for some reason?
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 14th 2017, 11:01 pm

That is correct, he wasn't supposed to work that night.That is why there was some alcohol in his system. He was at a party and was called in. But if Zodiac had planed ahead to kill Stine, he got lucky that he was called in that night.
Another thought, what if the person who's place he took was connected to the Zodiac? Just some off the wall thought.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 15th 2017, 10:15 pm

It could be that Zodiac intended to kill another cab driver but Stine showed up instead?
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 16th 2017, 1:27 pm

That could be , but because he kept Stine's wallet I think he saw Stine before and saw how much they looked alike , he needed a ID that would get him to and from Mexico without a problem, is what I think. Remember the guy who went to Robert Tarbox and showed a military ID? I believe that was the true Zodiac with someone else's military ID. The picture was his face but the name was probably one of his unknown victims. I sent you a long email, check and let me know what you think about it ok ?

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next