NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Dangerous Animal of All by Gary L. Stewart

5 posters

Go down

The Most Dangerous Animal of All by Gary L. Stewart Empty The Most Dangerous Animal of All by Gary L. Stewart

Post by Matthew Mayer August 12th 2015, 10:22 pm

The Most Dangerous Animal of All: Searching for My Father . . . and Finding the Zodiac Killer by Gary L. Stewart

http://www.amazon.com/The-Most-Dangerous-Animal-All/dp/0062313177

Matthew

Matthew Mayer

Back to top Go down

The Most Dangerous Animal of All by Gary L. Stewart Empty Re: The Most Dangerous Animal of All by Gary L. Stewart

Post by ophion1031 January 12th 2016, 12:12 am

Anyone who has read up on this knows that Earl Van Best was NOT Zodiac.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

The Most Dangerous Animal of All by Gary L. Stewart Empty Re: The Most Dangerous Animal of All by Gary L. Stewart

Post by Don Pseuym January 12th 2016, 9:29 am

Ya think ? The real question is how much did the book company pay for the press and flat out news advertising hoping to strike it big

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 12th 2016, 10:52 pm

Exactly! I don't think there was any press talking about the book until right before it hit the public. And the book is horse shit. A bunch of claims with 0 evidence to back any of it up.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym January 13th 2016, 6:18 pm

Did you hear the podcast of morfs ,the short one, it was him giving a commercial for Garys book but morf did not realize it.
The host steering morf back to garys evidence when morf wanted to talk of Russ

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 13th 2016, 8:45 pm

I heard him on a podcast but it must have been a different one. I think Morf, and pretty much every other Zodiac addict, wrote off Stewart very shortly after his book came out and people had the chance to read it. I didn't even waste my time reading it. I'm not going to spend money on total horse shit. Smile

Van Best does look a lot like the sketch but still...

Last edited by ophion1031 on May 10th 2016, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman March 15th 2016, 8:07 pm

Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 26th 2016, 2:57 am

Gary Stewart claims he will have some "breaking news" soon.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 10th 2016, 8:39 pm

It's a book so it must be true!! What bullshit.

But here, check out this video...

Then check out this one...
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 10th 2016, 8:42 pm

This is another case of someone claiming their suspect IS Zodiac instead of saying "he MIGHT be Zodiac" or "I believe he was Zodiac." I hate when people say a person IS Zodiac.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester May 15th 2016, 11:10 pm

I haven't read the book and do not intend to. I have heard all I need to hear to know this man was NOT the Zodiac.
JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 June 8th 2016, 8:07 pm

Dave Oranchak posted the following at Morf's site:

An update from Gary Stewart...
"Greetings to you all! I’m long overdue to write an update, so here we go!

For two years now, I’ve been asked almost daily about the status of a movie based upon The Most Dangerous Animal Of All. As it turns out, on June 10, 2014, CBS Television Productions acquired my life right, book rights, for what was to become a two-part, 4-hour miniseries. Having sold the book rights so quickly after the release of TMDAOA, we were excited that this production would progress at a rapid pace and that we would see filming right here in Baton Rouge with an air date of June 2016.

As it turns out, the CBS EVP who championed my story to the other executives resigned from her post last year, and my project basically got orphaned. With an incredible screenplay, written by Emmy Award winning writer/director/producer Todd Robinson, we were hoping that someone inside of CBSTV would step up and sponsor the script through production.

Then in October 2015, Steven Spielberg pitched an 11-part fictional serial killer series to CBS called ‘American Gothic.’ At the time, we were out to casting to my role in the movie. The new EVP who replaced our champion chose to default on TMDAOA movie because he did not want to run two serial killer series (TMDAOA and American Gothic) in the summer of 2016. In March we began looking for another interested buyer. Although the deal has not been ‘inked’, we have a tentative agreement a studio who intends to produce a 6-8 part documentary based on TMDAOA, highlighting my research and discoveries, and all new developments in my case.

I would expect pre-production to begin within the next few weeks and filming to begin before the end of the summer. Under my contract with CBS, I was bound by a non-disclosure agreement. I’m hoping that due to the quickly approaching production schedule with our new production company, we might not be forced to be so tight-lipped.

I’ve also been made aware of a new ‘Zodiac Killer Documentary’ in the works by Discovery Channel. I have no details except that they did not contact me, which means they are either doing an old re-telling of the story or have a ‘surprise POI’ to implicate. Since there is no ‘news’ in the Zodiac Killer case since the release of my book, from anywhere, I’m suspecting there will be no new POI named.

Regarding Foreign Rights, the Japanese version of TMDAOA was released in August 2015. I’ll post a photo when I get a copy. July 2016 will see the release of the Turkish, Italian, and Portuguese (Brazil) books. Once I get copies of these books, I’ll post the jacket to the website.

I’ll try to post more frequently as we progress toward production.

Stay tuned…"
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman June 19th 2016, 8:15 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Dave Oranchak posted the following at Morf's site:

An update from Gary Stewart...
"Greetings to you all! I’m long overdue to write an update, so here we go!

For two years now, I’ve been asked almost daily about the status of a movie based upon The Most Dangerous Animal Of All. As it turns out, on June 10, 2014, CBS Television Productions acquired my life right, book rights, for what was to become a two-part, 4-hour miniseries. Having sold the book rights so quickly after the release of TMDAOA, we were excited that this production would progress at a rapid pace and that we would see filming right here in Baton Rouge with an air date of June 2016.

As it turns out, the CBS EVP who championed my story to the other executives resigned from her post last year, and my project basically got orphaned. With an incredible screenplay, written by Emmy Award winning writer/director/producer Todd Robinson, we were hoping that someone inside of CBSTV would step up and sponsor the script through production.

Then in October 2015, Steven Spielberg pitched an 11-part fictional serial killer series to CBS called ‘American Gothic.’ At the time, we were out to casting to my role in the movie. The new EVP who replaced our champion chose to default on TMDAOA movie because he did not want to run two serial killer series (TMDAOA and American Gothic) in the summer of 2016. In March we began looking for another interested buyer. Although the deal has not been ‘inked’, we have a tentative agreement a studio who intends to produce a 6-8 part documentary based on TMDAOA, highlighting my research and discoveries, and all new developments in my case.

I would expect pre-production to begin within the next few weeks and filming to begin before the end of the summer. Under my contract with CBS, I was bound by a non-disclosure agreement. I’m hoping that due to the quickly approaching production schedule with our new production company, we might not be forced to be so tight-lipped.

I’ve also been made aware of a new ‘Zodiac Killer Documentary’ in the works by Discovery Channel. I have no details except that they did not contact me, which means they are either doing an old re-telling of the story or have a ‘surprise POI’ to implicate. Since there is no ‘news’ in the Zodiac Killer case since the release of my book, from anywhere, I’m suspecting there will be no new POI named.

Regarding Foreign Rights, the Japanese version of TMDAOA was released in August 2015. I’ll post a photo when I get a copy. July 2016 will see the release of the Turkish, Italian, and Portuguese (Brazil) books. Once I get copies of these books, I’ll post the jacket to the website.

I’ll try to post more frequently as we progress toward production.

Stay tuned…"

Oh boy! Rolling Eyes
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum