NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connection to the Z case?

2 posters

Go down

Connection to the Z case? Empty Connection to the Z case?

Post by ophion1031 August 16th 2015, 2:47 am

Other than Thoresen living 12 blocks from the murder site of Paul Stine, what could possibly connect him to the Zodiac case? One thing I have started to explore is if he and his wife shopped at Sidney Mobell's jewelry store located at 2 Geary St. in San Fran. The Thoresen's did buy a good amount of jewelry, but I'm not sure if they shopped at this particular shop or not. Why is this relevant? The jewelry shop was listed in Darlene Ferrin's address book. Another place listed was Frank's Coffee Shop at 10 Geary St. I want to say that Thoresen's friend Joe Hinojosa was employed there, but I can't seem to find where I read that previously. I will keep looking. I do know the Thoresen's were both coffee drinkers and visited coffee shops around San Francisco.

A weird thing is that in a google search, he can also be found under the name of Joseph Thoresen. Joseph Raymond Hinojosa was a former USMC greet beret. I have a phone number for him that I have been thinking about trying so I could ask him some questions about Thoresen.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Connection to the Z case? Empty Re: Connection to the Z case?

Post by Rocketman September 27th 2015, 12:13 am

In all honesty i think that Thoresen was in the public eye too much to be any kind of serial murderer. I guess he could have been mixed up somehow but I just don't see a guy like him being involved in something that was making national headlines.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 September 29th 2015, 9:16 pm

Rocketman wrote:In all honesty i think that Thoresen was in the public eye too much to be any kind of serial murderer. I guess he could have been mixed up somehow but I just don't see a guy like him being involved in something that was making national headlines.

Don't underestimate this psychopath! He was still up to no good even after the raid on his mansion where the 77 tons of weapons and ammo were seized. He was still trying to pay people to kill his wife and his parents. And that is another reason I think he could have been somehow involved in the murder of Paul Stine. If Thoresen was in a cab one day and Stine was the driver, any little thing that Stine said or did could have pissed Thoresen off and he could have paid someone to kill Stine. IF this is the case, did he know the man he hired was Z? This is a long shot, like most of my theories/ideas, but nobody can prove it isn't true, right? Unfortunately, there is probably no way of ever knowing.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down