NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FYI my conversation with RPD

Go down

FYI my conversation with RPD  Empty FYI my conversation with RPD

Post by Don Pseuym August 31st 2015, 8:20 pm

I say I found all the zodiac  victims items in 06 here and it had Cheri Bates stuff
the zodiac killer cipher 340  site printed it. and has sketches
Anyway I sent Riverside PD a large copy of the sketch of her school book store produced ( the art dept stamped the cover with their art ) Tablet  after 2-3 weeks I called RPD and was able to talk to a Det. Jim  he listened and when I got to saying her purse was in there and described it  
( Thought it had to be her purse because it was with the other stuff and seemed like only a girl would have it and by the color ) Det. Jim asked me to again tell about it ,I did then sarted to go on but was stopped and again he wanted to know about the purse . I think the purse was not mentioned  but was taken  how could I know of it unless I had it in my hand ?
I won't tell what it looked like ,only for LE but/ except  the gold trim /plating was the same as other items belonging to her
2 days later at 8 am their time, he called back and was impatient wanting me to describe exactly where I found it , quickly I tried one way but he wanted it done from a landmark he told of and I was a bit unsure as to how far that was , also  a cop nearby was relaying what I said over another phone to KCPD, likely . I think he checked into the sketch and found it was that way or he would not have bothered with it ,but they tell you nothing , this was 2013

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

FYI my conversation with RPD  Empty Re: FYI my conversation with RPD

Post by ophion1031 September 1st 2015, 12:15 am

I did read the story on that site and saw the sketch of the book you described. Wasn't there a bunch of dried blood on the left edge of the book? Can you post a picture of the sketch?
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym September 1st 2015, 7:45 am

I'll try to get a pic of it here  i need to see your tech section on how to  .
Yes the spine side was covered in coagulated blood IMO which means he stayed near the crime scene or returned to take her items
a jagged  yellowed fingernail imbeded in the cover,a loc of hair cut neatly  off and placed in the blood  and something very disturbing at the top which I think I should not say  
plus I looked thru the tablet

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym February 5th 2016, 2:13 pm

A  girl mod at a popular  z site stated  that cheri,s boyfriend at san jose st.  was going to propose to her the weekend or two before her murder ,but she cheri wanted to finnish college  . In the tablet I looked at she had bad grades on 2 math problems the teacher writing a note asking what was the matter as she was always a above average to great student and asked her to tell him what was causing the bad work .  She got a E++ after that on her homework .   Was she pregnant?
And I will post the drawing Opinion

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 February 6th 2016, 8:47 pm

Hmmm that is interesting. I thought her boyfriend was going to San Francisco City College or San Francisco State or something like that?
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Francy April 29th 2018, 5:40 pm

Yes, you are correct, it was San Francisco State(SFSU now)
Francy
Francy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down