NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Bohemian Rhapsody vs Stairway to Heaven

Go down

Which song is better?

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Bohemian Rhapsody vs Stairway to Heaven Vote_lcap18%Rocketman's Rock Wars! Bohemian Rhapsody vs Stairway to Heaven Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Rocketman's Rock Wars! Bohemian Rhapsody vs Stairway to Heaven Vote_lcap82%Rocketman's Rock Wars! Bohemian Rhapsody vs Stairway to Heaven Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 22

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Bohemian Rhapsody vs Stairway to Heaven Empty Rocketman's Rock Wars! Bohemian Rhapsody vs Stairway to Heaven

Post by Rocketman October 5th 2015, 9:17 pm

Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Bohemian Rhapsody vs Stairway to Heaven Empty Re: Rocketman's Rock Wars! Bohemian Rhapsody vs Stairway to Heaven

Post by Rocketman October 5th 2015, 9:18 pm

It's a really really tough choice but I picked Bohemian Rhapsody. If I think about it these might be my 2 favorite songs ever.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Bohemian Rhapsody vs Stairway to Heaven Empty Re: Rocketman's Rock Wars! Bohemian Rhapsody vs Stairway to Heaven

Post by ophion1031 October 6th 2015, 8:03 pm

Bohemian Rhapsody is a masterpiece, but I can't vote against Stairway.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunderhead99 February 28th 2016, 8:44 pm

Stairway has to win this. Nothing against Bohemian Rapsody but Stairway might just be the most important song of the 2oth century.
Dunderhead99
Dunderhead99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Bauer March 16th 2016, 8:35 pm

Went with Zeppelin but this is one of the toughest choices I have ever had to make in my life.
Dave Bauer
Dave Bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 16th 2017, 12:40 am

I love queen but I will never vote against zeppelin!
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years March 16th 2017, 1:18 pm

I just became aware of this thread and voted. According to statistics I just made up, over 97% of the traffic on this site is generated by people jonesing to know where Metal Years stands on this controversial issue.
I'll keep y'all in suspense no longer; I voted Led Zep and it wasn't even close!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 18th 2017, 9:37 pm

Metal Years wrote:I just became aware of this thread and voted. According to statistics I just made up, over 97% of the traffic on this site is generated by people jonesing to know where Metal Years stands on this controversial issue.
I'll keep y'all in suspense no longer; I voted Led Zep and it wasn't even close!

Hell yeah!! Zeppelin rules! Nothing against Queen, they were great too.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down