NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The assassination of John F. Kennedy

+7
JohnFester
Rocketman
Don Pseuym
The Virus
Matthew Mayer
ophion1031
ZodeMode
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The assassination of John F. Kennedy - Page 2 Empty Re: The assassination of John F. Kennedy

Post by ophion1031 January 20th 2016, 2:01 am

Don Pseuym wrote:I saw it on the Antiques Roadshow  an early one she was having it appraised and told the story but think she had a newspaper clipping from 63 to support it and witnesses

Did an expert verify it was real? The crystal skulls have always fascinated me and, of course, I was excited when they did the last Indiana Jones movie because I love all of those movies. It sucks they are making a new movie that will not include Harrison Ford. Fuck you Hollywood!!
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

The assassination of John F. Kennedy - Page 2 Empty Re: The assassination of John F. Kennedy

Post by Don Pseuym January 20th 2016, 8:25 am

Yes think it was the last item and was valued @ $100 to 150k. She had newspaper clipping from a big paper saying the same thing,  the fog was present for the rest of the day like a reporter had seen it too.   Maybe its on you tube?

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester March 29th 2016, 1:10 am

JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester March 29th 2016, 1:10 am

JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester March 29th 2016, 1:11 am

JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester March 29th 2016, 1:11 am

JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester March 29th 2016, 1:12 am

JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester March 29th 2016, 1:12 am

JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester March 29th 2016, 1:13 am

JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester April 6th 2016, 10:31 pm

Here is a good one

JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym April 7th 2016, 10:50 am

I saw a TV news program on the 40th aniversery. Primetime or Dateline thing where it told this story.
A democratic dinner /fundraiser was held the night before JFK's murder and LBJ was there . There was no smoking in the building , a couple of Tv stations sent cub reporters to do some light reporting . It was raining lightly ,sprinkling so no one wanted to stand out side to smoke ,Down a hall passed the kitchen these reporters gathered to smoke at the outside door and stoop when LBJ and his followers show up to do the same , they give the young guys a look like move and they walked outside passed the trash bins but still within ear shot .
reportedly LBJ would get upset at the name JFK he hated him ( kinda like Roy williams ,K U ) the others with LBJ started talking of JFK maybe to get LBJ going ,anyway the reporters were listening closely , they were bringing up JFK and his efforts to stop the vietnam conflict.
LBJ seemed remarkably calm and said " it's all been taken care of "

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman April 9th 2016, 10:52 am

I would be surprised by that. LB was a piece of trash.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester April 9th 2016, 10:48 pm

Rocketman wrote:I would be surprised by that. LB was a piece of trash.

Yep pretty much. He and Nixon should have been the ones to get assassinated. And any of the Bush family.
JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester April 10th 2016, 12:01 am

Here is a corrupt Chicago cop who claimed to have been the shooter from the book depoistory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cain
JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym May 15th 2016, 7:58 pm

Ophion, I still peruse the zks site and saw your frakis with the sweden member over JFK
he stating he knew it was LHO ,but he can't give a supporting fact that somewhat proves it ? like it is easy to hit a person in a 30mph car with a bolt action rifle 2 times and the other clicks members pile on lumping JFK in with Elvis being alive
I would challenge him to his expertise on the matter
Also he is an expert on Apollo 11 moon landing possible hoax ,which reminds me to ask what your take is on my post on that site that is left unanswered especially the last post about the image of the LEM on the moon which is apollo 14 any thoughts to how that image can be ?
he likely would know why the video is grainy black and white instead of color ?why it is 1/2 speed , why it and who 1st stated it was a hoax ( it has to do with where the luner walk was first shown in the world ) not U S
detective work needs a open mind to follow the facts not a very oppenionated one
zks tended to give authority to the bullies of the group that had nothing to back up their claims but would attack anyone whos info disputed or contradicted their side

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 15th 2016, 8:24 pm

Honestly, I do think the moon landing was filmed in a Hollywood studio. We wanted to win the "race to space" and certainly made it appear as though we did. I do need to do more research on that, but for now it is just a feeling that I have. A lot doesn't add up that's for sure. I still like ZKS and most of the people there. A lot of them have helped me quite a bit with different things I have researched. But just like any site, there are always a couple bad seeds that ruin it for everyone. Tom's site on the other hand, well, that is another story haha.

A lot of people call me a conspiracy theorist, but that is not the case. I read everything I can find on a subject and I watch as many videos as I can, from all sides. And then I form my opinion based on all of the research. If my opinion is conspiracy, how does that make me a "conspiracy theorist?" Some people will call you that if you think anything is a conspiracy. Ridiculous! As far as JFK, I just can't believe how many people out there think Oswald acted alone. In my mind, it is not possible. And he was the perfect fall guy. This was carefully planned out down to the smallest detail, not that it really has to be when you have that much power. The responsible parties could have even said "yeah, we did it. What are you going to do about it?"
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 15th 2016, 8:29 pm

Can you imagine being in your mid-20's back then? There was so much going on. The country was really interesting and people were starting to think for themselves a little bit. Everything was different than it is now. You had a ton of cults, religious groups, military type organizations etc. People could belong to something they could really stand behind and be proud of. And then you had the hippie movement. You had a bunch of serial killers, some who we probably don't even know of still. And then the Zodiac case. If I had a time machine, I would go back to the early 60's and figure out who exactly was behind the JFK assassination. I would drop a ton of acid in the bay area and I would hang out with Bill Thoresen and then get all the details of the Zodiac case. Very Happy
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym May 24th 2016, 9:00 am

I'm not saying it was  ,b ut if you were going to fake something on the scale of Apollo   you would have some plans for distractions for the public , noy just leave it to chance
... kind of like when some politician  screws up big time and hopes the next guy does soon to make the news of him die down .
I remember  the zodiac killings doing just that to the Apollo staged landing talk in this country at least

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester May 25th 2016, 8:31 pm

Very good point Don.
JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 29th 2016, 2:43 am

Former Minuteman Keith Gilbert recently did an interview where he talks about several things including the JFK assassination.

http://www.tlgpodcast.com/shows/ep114-i-was-there-the-keith-gilbert-interview
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester May 29th 2016, 9:06 pm

Good interview and good to see that Keith is still putting this info out there.
JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman May 30th 2016, 7:38 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Can you imagine being in your mid-20's back then? There was so much going on. The country was really interesting and people were starting to think for themselves a little bit. Everything was different than it is now. You had a ton of cults, religious groups, military type organizations etc. People could belong to something they could really stand behind and be proud of. And then you had the hippie movement. You had a bunch of serial killers, some who we probably don't even know of still. And then the Zodiac case. If I had a time machine, I would go back to the early 60's and figure out who exactly was behind the JFK assassination.  I would drop a ton of acid in the bay area and I would hang out with Bill Thoresen and then get all the details of the Zodiac case. Very Happy

Things were quite different back then.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Virus May 30th 2016, 9:51 pm

some people are not logical and cant be bothered to look at the facts of this horrible event. if they took the time to look at the facts then they would have a much different outlook on this thing. LHO may have taken a shot or two from the book depository but even if he did he was still a patsy.
The Virus
The Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next