NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Free Bird vs Another Brick in the Wall

Go down

Which song is better?

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Free Bird vs Another Brick in the Wall Vote_lcap50%Rocketman's Rock Wars! Free Bird vs Another Brick in the Wall Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 9 ]
Rocketman's Rock Wars! Free Bird vs Another Brick in the Wall Vote_lcap50%Rocketman's Rock Wars! Free Bird vs Another Brick in the Wall Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 18

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Free Bird vs Another Brick in the Wall Empty Rocketman's Rock Wars! Free Bird vs Another Brick in the Wall

Post by Rocketman April 18th 2016, 11:03 pm

Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird vs Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall. Vote now!!
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Free Bird vs Another Brick in the Wall Empty Re: Rocketman's Rock Wars! Free Bird vs Another Brick in the Wall

Post by Rocketman April 18th 2016, 11:05 pm

I voted for Floyd because they are one of my favorite bands. I do enjoy Skynyrd as well but Floyd is more complex and darker and I just like their music better.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Free Bird vs Another Brick in the Wall Empty Re: Rocketman's Rock Wars! Free Bird vs Another Brick in the Wall

Post by ophion1031 April 18th 2016, 11:19 pm

These are fun! You should post more of them. This one was really tough, but I went with Pink Floyd just because it brings back some good memories. And yes, I am talking about smoking pot as a teenager hahaha.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman April 19th 2016, 8:52 pm

ophion1031 wrote:These are fun! You should post more of them. This one was really tough, but I went with Pink Floyd just because it brings back some good memories. And yes, I am talking about smoking pot as a teenager hahaha.

I will try to post one every week or two. Any suggestions just shoot them to my inbox.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman April 19th 2016, 8:52 pm

I actually plan on doing one here in a minute - AC/DC vs G'N'R since all the news of Axl taking over as vocalist of AC/DC.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal May 8th 2016, 8:15 pm

free bird beats every other song, period.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down