NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Hell's Bells vs Welcome to the Jungle

Go down

Which song is better?

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Hell's Bells vs Welcome to the Jungle Vote_lcap44%Rocketman's Rock Wars! Hell's Bells vs Welcome to the Jungle Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
Rocketman's Rock Wars! Hell's Bells vs Welcome to the Jungle Vote_lcap56%Rocketman's Rock Wars! Hell's Bells vs Welcome to the Jungle Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 16

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Hell's Bells vs Welcome to the Jungle Empty Rocketman's Rock Wars! Hell's Bells vs Welcome to the Jungle

Post by Rocketman April 19th 2016, 8:56 pm

With Axl Rose being named the new AC/DC vocalist I thought this would be a fun battle.

Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Hell's Bells vs Welcome to the Jungle Empty Re: Rocketman's Rock Wars! Hell's Bells vs Welcome to the Jungle

Post by Rocketman April 19th 2016, 8:57 pm

My vote is for AC/DC 'Hell's Bells' because well it is a classic and they are legends. Axl is a whiney baby.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Rocketman's Rock Wars! Hell's Bells vs Welcome to the Jungle Empty Re: Rocketman's Rock Wars! Hell's Bells vs Welcome to the Jungle

Post by JohnFester April 20th 2016, 7:55 pm

I'm a huge AC/DC fan!
JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 23rd 2016, 11:15 pm

Ewww I hate AC/DC. I like probably 3 or 4 of their songs but that's it. Guns-N-Roses is another over rated band. How they got into the Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame really baffles me. Thay only had ONE good album. The Use Your Illusions albums were ok, but Appetite for Destruction was their only really good album. I still voted for them because I can't stand AC/DC. If it's true Axl is the new front man for AC/DC, well, I don't really know what to say about that.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal May 8th 2016, 8:13 pm

g-n-r all the way!
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down