NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dreaded brick wall

3 posters

Go down

The dreaded brick wall Empty The dreaded brick wall

Post by ophion1031 September 24th 2016, 10:08 pm

What do you do when you hit a brick wall researching a subject on this case? I have pretty much got to that point with every single person and/or topic that I have researched. Sometimes I will see if I can find anything useful for something or someone that another person has posted about, but I haven't seen a whole lot of new subjects around interwebs lately. I guess I am lost and have been for a few months now. If anyone needs help with any research, even if it is not Zodiac related, let me know!
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

The dreaded brick wall Empty Re: The dreaded brick wall

Post by Metal Years September 27th 2016, 7:46 pm

Dude. You've done a lot of great Zsearch and deserve a break. Enjoy your fave football team starting so well. Maybe check in here only for non-Z-related topics for a couple of weeks or so. I bet you'll return strong!
Only since you asked; if you're looking for something not Z-related to research, I've always wondered why Jack Cole killed himself.

Cheers!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 September 27th 2016, 8:31 pm

Thanks, man! I don't think I have found anything that will ever be relevant to solving the case, but I'm ok with that. I have learned so much because of this case. I have learned about the Minutemen, Bill Thoresen, Fred Manalli, Larry Kane... and, Zodiac or not, I find them all very fascinating. The thing is... I really don't get online during the day, I wait until I am at work in front of a computer. Work has been busy lately so I have had less time. And I have been training newbies and it's been stressful. I'm sure that by the end of the year I will be back at it full force. Thanks again, Metal Years!

I am not familiar with Jack Cole, but definitely interested in checking it out. You are talking about the artist that died in 1958, right?

Yes, the Vikings are looking great so far. What they did to Aaron Rodgers and Cam Newton gives me hope that the defense could take this team to the Super Bowl. The offense is what scares me. Peterson, Bridgewater and Kalil are all out for the season. Alex Boone is hurt as well but I'm not sure how bad the injury is or how much time he will miss.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years September 27th 2016, 8:43 pm

Yea, the artist.
I knew AP waz hurt but didn't realize he waz definitively out for the season That's a bad break for y'all. But your QB, Sammy B, looks like he's for real and I never thought I'd be typing that...

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 September 27th 2016, 9:13 pm

I think Zimmer said AP could possibly come back for the playoffs if they make it, but he wasn't sure. I think they are fine without him. His stats up to the point he got hurt were abysmal, but the offensive line was not opening holes at all. McKinnon brings a different element to the table that might be more suited for the way their o-line plays. I always thought Bradford could be good if he were in the right situation. With the Rams he had no line to protect him and had no weapons to throw to. And then he kept getting hurt. He looked pretty good late last year with the Eagles. Being in Minnesota is the perfect chance for him to show what he can really do. If he stays healthy, I think he can lead them to the playoffs. Well, really the defense would be "leading" them, but I meant that Bradford is a good enough QB to win games.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman October 2nd 2016, 9:40 pm

I have seen it happen time and time again. There is a topic that starts to get a lot of discussion going and new information brought up and then eventually the thread becomes like a ghost town. The 'Pigeon Boy' thread was a good one while it lasted. The 'House of Zodiac' movie thread had promise and then came to an end. So yeah I know what you are talking about. I don't really do much research but I can offer up an opinion whenever something new is presented. And as long as you guys bring new information to the site I will gladly try to contribute with an opinion or maybe a way to find more info.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman October 2nd 2016, 9:40 pm

I guess my point was don't give up.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 3rd 2016, 3:25 am

I wasn't giving up. I just needed a break for a while. Yeah, the "Pigeon Boy" thing may hold a major clue, but there's that damn brick wall. The "House of Zodiac" thread was going ok for a short while, but then I hit the brick wall with that. I'm still hoping to speak to anyone involved in that film, but no responses from anyone yet.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum