NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why is don harden considered a suspect?

3 posters

Go down

why is don harden considered a suspect? Empty why is don harden considered a suspect?

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal January 10th 2017, 2:12 am

just curious. I seen some youtube videos on this and thought it was pretty dumb.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

why is don harden considered a suspect? Empty Re: why is don harden considered a suspect?

Post by Soze January 12th 2017, 8:44 am

Just my opinion but I think it's because he solved the cipher and did so before law enforcement. I don't know why people place law enforcement on such a high pedestal in terms of "thinking". They are just as human as anyone else.

Soze

Soze

Back to top Go down

why is don harden considered a suspect? Empty Re: why is don harden considered a suspect?

Post by ophion1031 January 16th 2017, 12:15 am

Soze wrote:Just my opinion but I think it's because he solved the cipher and did so before law enforcement. I don't know why people place law enforcement on such a high pedestal in terms of "thinking". They are just as human as anyone else.

Soze

Agreed. I mean, I do think it is interesting that people have thought it possible for Harden to be Z because of this, but then some jack off goes and makes a bunch of Youtube videos claiming that Haden WAS the Zodiac. The guy shows a bunch of cool things, but they are coincidental and not "proof" as he claims that it is. I think there could be a small chance that maybe Harden planned or helped plan the murders, maybe he came up with the ciphers and/or bomb diagrams, but he did not commit any of the murders... not a chance.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum