NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . .

3 posters

Go down

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . . Empty Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . .

Post by WelshChappie February 25th 2017, 8:57 am

A few Cropped sections from HH Report, in no particular order or reference to any topic, here are several random selections which some may use for Source/Research purposes...

This thread will be a work in progress and more will be added as and when I can, or when someone asks a question about Hines that can be answered from the pages within His report. So, for the moment, this is just a few cropped sections to start off with:

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . . Hines_12

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . . Kane_a10

Different Names, Different Faces, Different Addresses, Same One Individual. . .

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . . Cane_p10

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . . Hines_10
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . . Empty Re: Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . .

Post by Galaxie500 February 25th 2017, 2:19 pm

WelshChappie wrote:...

Different Names, Different Faces, Different Addresses, Same One Individual. . .

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . . Cane_p10

just a quick side note - Box C, Stateline, NV was the mailing address for the Sahara Tahoe...

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . . OAKGnUs

Galaxie500
Galaxie500

https://lawrencekane.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . . Empty Re: Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . .

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 26th 2017, 8:43 pm

cool thanks for posting that alex! good find, galaxy.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 28th 2017, 8:05 am

Eric X wrote:cool thanks for posting that alex! good find, galaxy.

Your Welcome, Eric

For someone that doesn't even have Harvey's report (the complete 120 page version) I am doing pretty well managing to Cut and Paste cropped sections of Harveys report that, again, I do not have a copy of.

Well, Voigt has declared I do not have it, anyway.

Hey did You know Tommy created a whole thread over at VitalNorthKorea.com? He has, I aint lying! When I learned of this, well I stood up, held a cup and saucer and began. . .

"I am so honored to win this award here tonight! I'd like to thank My associates who have helped Me win this most coveted spot on Tom's Website, It's an absolute Honor to feature at the site of A Man who once declared that His Source Blaine Blaine is spotless and that, quote: "Blaine has evidence that His Dick is the Real Zodiac. "

One cannot argue with that! MysteryQuest Narrator did say, and I quote:

"Gold Catcher has Physical evidence to support His claim, including a photo, depicting the Man.

I was drinking My coffee when I first watched that and heard it and started choking and coughing on it and then fell off My Chair and passed out.....

Since when Has a photograph of an individual been considered, or used there-as, any sort of evidence whatsoever, let alone F-ing 'Physical'?

Gaik....Sorry Sir, GUILTY OF FIVE COUNTS OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER, AND SEVERAL ATTEMPT: MRDR COUNTS! Convicted on the evidence of "We have a photograph of your face!" GUILTY!

Imagine I jet over to the States next week and we have a Zodiac themed Meet and I declare...

"Ladies and Gentlemen... Now I have uncovered Solid, Physical evidence that Lawrence Kane is the Zodiac killer! Here is a photograph of Larry's Fucking Face!  Refute that,  bitches!"

Nobody would refute that if I said it, because nobody would be listening after seeing My. . .

Exhibit A: Physical Evidence (of Fuck all)

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . . Happy_10

I'd be laughed out of the fucking State!

"Wow, that really is compelling Alex! How Wonderful! Well..... Bye Bye then.

Imagine it:

"Right, show Me the Building marked SFPD so I may burst in the reception and announce "ALL RISE! I HAVE COME HERE TO SOLVE THE ZODIAC CASE FOR YOU!"    Then there would be all round elation & excitement as 18 SFPD Cops rage: "Get on the Fucking Ground now!!!" quickly followed by a suspiciously Welsh Accented response:

"Say Please first Piglet... then I'll think about it!"

ZodiacKiller.Com: "My Dick is the best Zodiac Suspect!"  Wouldn't argue with that Tom! Genius!
[/i]

Last edited by WelshChappie on February 28th 2017, 8:56 am; edited 7 times in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 28th 2017, 8:27 am

Apparently even Gaik almost wet Himself with laughing so much when Hearing Blaine and His credible Evidence against Him....."A Photograph, depicting the Man..."

Herb Cocaine and Paul Averly had cameras on hand and caught Richards immediate reaction below shortly before He lost consciousness through laughing so much. . .

Few point of potential Interest from the HH Report. . . Gaik_a10

Don't try and argue otherwise because The Physical Evidence is above this comment!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 1st 2017, 12:09 am

I didn't know tom said you didn't even have the report. lol. what a d-bag. funny how gaik's name has basically disappeared from the suspect list over the last year or so. I never thought he was a good suspect but im wondering what the deal is. did people just give up because there was nothing else to be found on him or did tom (or someone else) maybe find something to rule gaik out for good and so they abandoned him?
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 2nd 2017, 1:54 pm

"I didn't know tom said you didn't even have the report. lol. what a d-bag."

Well I do happen to know that if Thomas Voigt makes a statement of declaration, then it is automatically factually accurate & unquestionably true and so I decided to not believe Myself and assume that I am Lying. I sent several people copies of it and obviously if asked to confirm that they have HH report,  in full, via Me they will immediately deny owning it, ask 'Who's Harvey Hines?" before declaring "Never heard of Alex or a user called WelshChappie. . ."

So  please don't believe Me, even with my unimpressive thing called 'Proof and Evidence' because Evidence as an accepted Exhibit is the most compelling form of proof of something only for everybody in every case Except. . .Except when the evidence is beyond reproach and question called 'Too-Mass Void Evidence: Too-Massive-Weight-of-cwedibility'

DNA is said to be the most advance form of Forensic science in terms of it's use as evidence. Science hasn't met Tom yet, has it?

T. VOID...

"HOB-JECTION!! D-N--WHAT?? D-N-A...? SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE BEYONG QUESTION?  PFFFT!  I HOB-JECT MOST STWENIOUSLY!  DNA IS FALLIBLE, IS IT NOT? A DNA MATCH MAY ONLY BE TO A DEGREE OF 99.9% CERTAINTY!

I, TOO-MASS VOID, HAVE BEEN DETERMINED TO BE CORRECT ROUGHLY APPROXIMATELY EXACTLY SPECIFICALLY  100% OF THE TIME. AND SO THANK YOU AND... OVERRULED!!
!"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down